Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM

Go down 
+20
HashiriyaR32
Chaosskull
LeoAurico
Etherlight
Abolla
FreedomFighter
NovaZero
Courius
necrio
Segawa
Hyoka
Vallyel
Desu
CapeMike
Feign
Andaros
ZetBuster
Izzy
Ichijo
FuG ShadeZ
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:30 pm

GENTLEMEN BEHOLD! I deleted my jags, and got an upgrade...
Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 THE_HOUNDS

If I could just send my reserves in, the game would cry... All of it.

It seems that the drops from PvP are somewhat determined by the score you get. Over 8000 points and the drop selection is... Limited... And not in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
Abyll

Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:07 am

So I decided to share my setup, since I'm kind and all.
Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 Squadsx

Believe it or not, every one gets more than 49% wins... well actually even I don't believe it D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:58 am

Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 Ioe_ii10

Laugh at my trash pile.
Back to top Go down
TopHatCat
Newcomer
Newcomer
TopHatCat

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 am

Feign wrote:
It seems that the drops from PvP are somewhat determined by the score you get. Over 8000 points and the drop selection is... Limited... And not in a bad way.
Iv gotta ask, what kind of squad did you use to get over 8000 points?

I'm having trouble with the Mk4's aswell as afew PvP teams.

I either use Jaguar Arm spam with Happy Trigger, maybe backed up by a Beezle with Paralyze.

Other includes 2 Jaguar Arm's and 4 Mach Knights (Precise Bombing Spam).

Anyone know of any other good team builds to take on Hard mode, or atleast get me afew wins in PvP so I can try and get a nice drop?
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:09 am

my current PVP squad is...

- - -
hoverion hound mk2
beezle - beezle

nets quite a few wins on PvP. got my second and third hound dog soon after I made that squad thanks to the high scoring power

damage is quite spread early on though, the pain starts at round 2. just hope that you get to execute your skill chain first that round. if you do then it should be goooooood

BY THE WAY
I finally found out how to determine which bot will execute their skills first
I get my beezles heal before anything else XD
Back to top Go down
TopHatCat
Newcomer
Newcomer
TopHatCat

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:11 pm

How DOES the score system work anyway..?
Also, is there such thing as weaknesses, like Heavy, Air, Laser etc?

Aww, still lacking an Mk2's Hound myself.
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Those Jags would be jealous of mine.

Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 Screenshot2010121318360
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Well, CC was damn fun. Here's my stuff at the end of Alpha (as I'm not planning on logging in again before the end). Here's hoping you all do well in the tournament, but not better than me! Razz
"My final Armies at the end of alpha Test":
"Zoomed Out view also showing the full pen of Hound Dogs":
"Squad for beating Hard Mode: Zero busters!":
"Squad for teh beatings in PvP: Tactical Dance Squad":
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Lucky for you. I did not get a single hound dog.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Middle Red Jagging Hood.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:30 am

TopHatCat wrote:

The scoring system is entirely based on the amount of damage you deal. This makes things like the Megaton Wall complete trash... Even though they can't be killed in 4 rounds, they can't score enough hits to win on points.
sunjae429 wrote:
Only in PvP from what I can tell, and much more likely with higher scores (upwards of 4k points) Above a certain threshold, you pretty much only get Hoverions, Hound Dogs, King Megatons and the occasional Zero Fighter Mk2.
Hyoka wrote:
Middle Red Jagging Hood.
Does anyone in the thread speak Jive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:41 am

Feign wrote:
TopHatCat wrote:

The scoring system is entirely based on the amount of damage you deal. This makes things like the Megaton Wall complete trash... Even though they can't be killed in 4 rounds, they can't score enough hits to win on points.
sunjae429 wrote:
Only in PvP from what I can tell, and much more likely with higher scores (upwards of 4k points) Above a certain threshold, you pretty much only get Hoverions, Hound Dogs, King Megatons and the occasional Zero Fighter Mk2.
Hyoka wrote:
Middle Red Jagging Hood.
Does anyone in the thread speak Jive?

I've been doing that... And getting froglanders.
Back to top Go down
TopHatCat
Newcomer
Newcomer
TopHatCat

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Can you tell me what the abilities to your "The Red Right Hand" Squad is? Looks interesting.

Also, whats the best way to get Mk2's? PvP or Hard Mode?

Last edited by TopHatCat on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frappn

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:53 pm

Ok since the testing's over, who thinks their team's gonna win?

I got a Zmk2 in the front (quick slash), 3 beezle in mid (the one behind the Zmk2 is for when the mk2 dies, since then the beezle can use its rapier), and 2 mach knight in the back.

Exactly 650 cost.

It wins 90% of the time, but there's a couple of builds where it's pretty much a toss-up who'll win.

Top 10 HERE I COME!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:17 am

Meh, I would be lucky to get even top 100.
Back to top Go down
U.N.Owen
U.N.Owen

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:41 am

I think we're ALL going to be lucky to get into the Top 100. CC, at least in Alpha, feels a lot more luck-based than it should, what with you never really knowing if or when your bots will attack correctly, and the entire battle flow changing if your opponent chains their SP moves out of nowhere, or just gets lucky and happens to hit the right bots at the right time. While I doubt later versions will give you actual control over the battle, it'd be nice to at least have some kind of time meter so you can see exactly how many seconds you've got before the round ends, before bots use Move X or Move Y, things like that.

But, hey, the participation prize is nothing to be frowned upon, so I'm not going to complain that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:54 am

U.N.Owen wrote:
I think we're ALL going to be lucky to get into the Top 100. CC, at least in Alpha, feels a lot more luck-based than it should, what with you never really knowing if or when your bots will attack correctly, and the entire battle flow changing if your opponent chains their SP moves out of nowhere, or just gets lucky and happens to hit the right bots at the right time. While I doubt later versions will give you actual control over the battle, it'd be nice to at least have some kind of time meter so you can see exactly how many seconds you've got before the round ends, before bots use Move X or Move Y, things like that.

But, hey, the participation prize is nothing to be frowned upon, so I'm not going to complain that much.

I need the Rt. nothing else.
Back to top Go down
U.N.Owen
U.N.Owen

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:56 am

sunjae429 wrote:

Ain't that the truth, Sunjae. Best of luck to you, then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:57 am

U.N.Owen wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

Ain't that the truth, Sunjae. Best of luck to you, then.

:3
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:20 pm

TopHatCat wrote:
Can you tell me what the abilities to your "The Red Right Hand" Squad is? Looks interesting.

Also, whats the best way to get Mk2's? PvP or Hard Mode?
Mk2's are usualkly obtained from PvP when you get a high score.
Thing is that its still a gamble trying to get anything higher than 9001
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM   Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Commander: JAGUAR ARM
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3