Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?

Go down 
+2
Jkills
Haradeas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haradeas
Newcomer
Newcomer

So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ? Empty
PostSubject: So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?   So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:52 pm

I thought it would came out together with cosmic break but it seems it doesnt Sad
Anyone knows when ? I looked everyhere but coudnt find a next beta date : /

I am full of impatience to plaaay bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Jkills
Jkills

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?   So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:56 pm

dunno theres no info on cc site i hope they have planet mode
Back to top Go down
Frogsonpie

PostSubject: Re: So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?   So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:07 pm

Well the last test was an Alpha so there's alot of work to be done. I would say mid-january would probably be the absolute earliest we could see a Beta test of CC. Though with how much is done already I doubt there would be more then two betas needed, the game is rabidly simple. Now with that in mind adding planet mode wouldn't be a terrifying amount of work >.> Just string a couple of battles along, add some simple UI controls(up or down? left or right?), and presto Planet mode. I could actually see this game being ready to go by March of next year if they're dedicated to it. =) so not terribly long if you're willing to wait or just distract yourself.
Back to top Go down
Haradeas
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?   So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ? EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Well I am pretty sure there will be a lot more customization in the skills ( making stronger or faster or more % hits etc ), constructing your own bots or at least part of it, I dont think we have seen a lot of the possibilities of the game yet

Sigh, lets wait arround then I guess, got a closed beta invite of Black prophecies, guess I will try that for now ^^

Back to top Go down
Tachy
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?   So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ? EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:48 am

I asked on the GM radio this evening and Tempura responded with spring/summer as earliest. No promises.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?   So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ? EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Tachy wrote:
I asked on the GM radio this evening and Tempura responded with spring/summer as earliest. No promises.

Meaning that we'll never get CC even if it takes till next year.
Tempura spills his coffee everywhere...
Even on the CC servers .-.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Haradeas
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?   So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:41 am

Still waiting for cosmic commander Very Happy Should be thi summer but.... it is already summer > _ >
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?   So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:33 am

Necromancy is a bad thing you necrophiliac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?   So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ? Empty

Back to top Go down

So when is the next beta of Cosmic Commander ?
Page 1 of 1