Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.

Go down 
+6
Stickboy
Pork Chop
That_Wiesel_Guy
rei_hunter
Moghul
Wirbelwind
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wirbelwind

Male Posts : 46

Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  Empty
PostSubject: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:53 am

Hello,

I recently pulled both from Garapon. I have no idea if they should be built tanky like tuned hp and wlk or str and walk for both. I'm probably going with sway among other carts because I main art with sway and I like it that way. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:25 am

using the search function, i found this:

Astral_Goddess wrote:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=Elisalotte&show_results=topics

This might help.

Try the same with Ouka.
Back to top Go down
Wirbelwind

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:31 am

I see mixed builds on Elisa. Is it better to emphasize on a balance between wlk and str? Is she one of the front-line characters like the vanguards?
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:36 am

I'm seeing 20 str 36 wlk builds. IDK what to say, you can decide on your own.
Back to top Go down
Wirbelwind

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 4:37 am

Huh....lol, I'm so confused. So put some more in wlk i guess then.
Back to top Go down
Wirbelwind

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:24 am

So this is what I plan on doing using my current items for Ouka. I don't think stealth system is worth it since I always meet with people with broad radar at least once every two games. I also think it's the only way for me to get her stats up to par too since my extra accessories have no slots for upgrades. I'm gonna see Elisalotte later since I don't have a firm grasp on her role lol.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 am

is this really Ouka Scarlet? o.o? doesnt look like it .-.

(Cuz Ouka Scarlet if i remember correctly has Assault Step....)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:52 am

No, that's BD1 and Scarlet doesn't naturally get assault step.
Scarlet doesn't need slow, she works perfectly fine without it. Either pump it for hp/change to ggrap/hglad.

Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:02 am

Is this from Garapon UNIT02? Elisallote Glanz and Ouka Scarlet?
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 10:20 am

Pork Chop wrote:
do you not read the title?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:09 am

Pork Chop wrote:
Yes

Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:37 am

Stickboy wrote:
Pork Chop wrote:
do you not read the title?
Wirbelwind mentioned Elisalotte, not Elisalotte Glanz... I was looking for an Elisalotte in the garapon lists and only Elisalotte Glanz was available.

Wirbelwind posted an Ouka build, some of its parts does not match with the actual Ouka Scarlet. I have an actual Ouka Scarlet and here are what I noticed:

1. Ouka Scarlet is Ouka BD3 not Ouka BD

2. It is the Ouka AM2 that holds the Shinuchi Ouraikiri not the Ouka AM.

3. Ouka AM2 is not joint with Ouka AM@

I am simply asking for clarity before I put any opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wirbelwind

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:39 pm

My bad, I didn't notice the difference in parts when I did the calculations. I thought the only diffrenc ebetween Ouka Scarlet and the original was the cost of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:03 am

about Ouka Scarlet:

36 WLK (please confirm if my WLK breakpoint is correct), with Sway and 3x Slow tune sword. Crimson Veil on LG will be great. Whatever remains from your capacity, use it to pump STR. Blast Guard have always been recommended while Sword Guard seems to be optional when I observed builds.

I don't have Elisallote Glanz so I won't advice anything on it.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:50 am

Spoiler:

This is what I would suggest, works pretty well for me.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:10 am

Trill wrote:
Spoiler:

This is what I would suggest, works pretty well for me.
Spoiler:
May I ask where you get assault step? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:28 am

Assault step from autumn coins I believe
Back to top Go down
Wirbelwind

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:53 am

Since when did Autumn coins give out assault step? o_0
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 am

You talk to Regina Winberrl. Some people farmed their Summer Angel COins to have stacks of 3DAY Assault Steps Very Happy

Now Autumn angel Coins.

Each Cart costs 30 Autumn Angel Coins, so buy them!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Wirbelwind

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 am

O_O lol, I did't need the sleep anyways
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 4:35 am

The carts only last 3 days... not worth it.

It's not something you can keep in your build once the Shop is gone. Even if you stack up they won't last forever. Honestly I'd pick the things up that do stay with you first.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:17 am

Shai wrote:
It's not something you can keep in your build once the Shop is gone.
they said this when angel coins were being replaced...and the brought back the cart for summer angel coins.
they said this when summer angel coins were being replaced...and they brought it back for autumn angel coins.
I'm pretty sure that the angel academy is a permanent location, and it's shop will be a feature they keep and have rotating items, but I don't except the godly assault step or near-useless slide boost to ever be removed or replaced.

Also I don't think "you shouldn't use good things because they won't always be there" is good reasoning...why not abuse it while you still can? If it ever is gone(unlikely) you can deal with that problem then, but for now you should use all the tools at your disposal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.    Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just got Ouka Scarlet and Elisalotte. Don't get their mechanics.
Page 1 of 1