Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aquila Girl build? :S

Go down 
+4
Zwiebel Force
Suguri
Trill
Tsuikyu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuikyu

Male Posts : 60

Aquila Girl build? :S Empty
PostSubject: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:35 am

So....I just got this amazing bot Very Happy , but I need a lot help because im new to AIR types (Im usually an ART type player).
I was thinking of something like this

Spoiler:

Any tips,builds or suggestions please? :S
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 am

Well, at that cost you will not want your lifespan limited to your core ammo. I'd suggest sticking on a Handy Magnum so that you could infact farm with it if you ever desired.

You hit the correct fly breakpoints, but I'm not sure what the tough breakpoints are for non-stun regain. Hard to go wrong with 16 tough though.

Spoiler:

Benefits include Shortboost (somewhat important on AG IMO) and Accel Roll (dropping this = 30 free cost to use however you want). Plus those accesories look better on her.

Her HP is somewhat low though, so you may want to invest in a few (maybe enough to break 420) EX tunes.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:08 am

Accele Roll's probably the most important cart for AG. Being able to get directly above her opponents makes her that much more effective.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:44 am

Do the lag loop! It's such a classic! I love you

A more serious tip: I'd try to fit in a beam gun instead of a handy mag. Way more ammo to farm with and a better last resort option.

I've never seen a moving burst AG ö.ö
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:46 am

While I wouldn't say that some manner of MB build wouldn't be infeasible, it's definitely unattractive as an option on her as far as the average CBEN public eye is concerned.

Aquila Girl can equip all of two handhelds and two BS slots. 2 BS slots sounds like it almost partially makes up for it, but then. Assuming all capa carts, 2xEIW, and MB, two Basca BS would leave her with 120 capa for tunes/handhelds, two Izuna BS3 only 180. So mass weapons alpha is out of the question without capa tuning and at that point you're probably being very cost-inefficient to your team.

Small weapon count MB isn't unheard of (Butterflea X HD + DBMG is pretty pesky for both damage and annoyance, and is just two weapons). It is, however, terribly uncommon, and I'm not sure that there's a lot in the arsenal of handhelds that complements her blaster. My only S-Airs are Feng Mei Tao and a randomly built Dikaros (who last I checked, was equipped with something extremely silly like Beam SB Pitcher + ABR), though, so I've never particularly familiarized myself with the smaller end of the Air handheld spectrum.

Last edited by JadeCicada on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added what I last used on my Dikaros, additional note on multiweapons alpha)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:54 am

No AM, HD, or AMJ weapon access
Terrible capacity
There is no reason whatsoever to alpha with her
Back to top Go down
Tsuikyu

Male Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:04 am

I just made another build based on Trill's build

Spoiler:

I don't really like the accele roll cart (especially because I have to buy it every week or month).
And I like the beam gun idea but the 5+ cost doesn't fit this build :S
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:38 am

16 TGH is the next breakpoint

Beezle BS will be less costly

nvm, both cases ninja'd

you can carry a mini bazooka for seraphs

EDIT:

if you want to try going full out suicidal rush spam-until-you-die

Spoiler:

dropped TEC for B. Radar:
Back to top Go down
Erurun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Erurun

Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Can anyone give me advice for my AG build?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
A more serious tip: I'd try to fit in a beam gun instead of a handy mag. Way more ammo to farm with and a better last resort option.
The handy mag is suffice, and it's not like you're going to attack somebody with it. It's just there just for the sole purpose of farming.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:01 am

Spoiler:
Hopping ag is fun, it is more fun when they think that all you will do is fly and be an easy bait
monica says hi :3c
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 am

@Erurun: the build is fine, I like how you went straight for max FLY instead of the generic 38. Just replace the Quickjump with Short Boost, so you can combo it with your Refill Bosst (which is a very nice wa of gaining altitude).

@Melfi: the point is, that Handy Magnum has less range and ammo. I know the basic idea behind a farming weapon, but I also know how extremely retarded it feels, if you cant fight back. Compared to th Handy Magnum the Beam Gun consumes 5 more capa, so yeah. I just wanted to point it out, necause I always liked it better.

Hopping AG is OP TAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 6:48 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
@Melfi: the point is, that Handy Magnum has less range and ammo. I know the basic idea behind a farming weapon, but I also know how extremely retarded it feels, if you cant fight back. Compared to th Handy Magnum the Beam Gun consumes 5 more capa, so yeah. I just wanted to point it out, necause I always liked it better.
Who you calling Melfi? O AO;

Just knowing about how retarded it is if you can't fightback don't mean anything, A farming weapon would have lower damage that it's going to do basically nothing helpful if you're going to shoot enemies with it and by the time your bot is out of ammo the match should be nearly finished and/or your bot is low on HP and is about to die. The benefit from having more ammo and range than the Handy Mag is so miniscule that it doesn't matter. Hell, if you're using a farming weapon damage your enemies then it is time to rethink your strategies. Having two main weapons to do the same thing except one is weaker is just redundant.

Well it's only 5 cost but I'd much rather use it for an extra 1 or 2 stats.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am

Handy Magnum's a better combat weapon than Beam Gun, so the argument's pretty much invalid anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquila Girl build? :S   Aquila Girl build? :S Empty

Back to top Go down

Aquila Girl build? :S
Page 1 of 1