Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.

Go down 
+6
WhiteTofuMagic
Winty
Trill
exoakutsu
God is a Cat Girl
Codename
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Codename

Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. Empty
PostSubject: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:22 am

Spent some in calc for high-damage air bot:
Monica Gold Wing:
How you think, all that materials are equal cost for 25/49 force on her weapons? I'll be happy hear any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 8:31 am

Too many tunes on her beam missile.
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:19 am

After 2x high capa tunes
Only has 400 hp and 34 fly and no br
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:44 am

Change those High Boost Alphas to Betas and Htech Alphas to 2x Tech's

You have plenty of slots to get back your str stat and then some to change hboost alphas to hboost betas.
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:55 am

exoakutsu wrote:
After 2x high capa tunes
Only has 400 hp and 34 fly and no br
Well, priority was at maximum damage output.. I hope, her "Seraph" effect will help with that hp.
Anyway, it just thinking in calc yet.

Trill wrote:
Change those High Boost Alphas to Betas and Htech Alphas to 2x Tech's

You have plenty of slots to get back your str stat and then some to change hboost alphas to hboost betas.
Hm, something like this?
v0.2:
less cost but less ammo for beam missile..
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:34 am

why do you need hshooter
why are you using high boost alpha tunes when you have chiv bit? just use high boost beta
why would you tune acrobat
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:42 am

I feel lack of bullet speed, hshooter add speed without ammo eat. Yes, I trying get at least 1str for wb-dodge
with boost alpha and acro:
But now I tnink that chivalry bit with boost beta more useful.. By using 2Gcapacity it can even get 10lvl with sniper sight and radar. Thanks for tips.
v0.3:
Any think about this?
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:51 pm

i find 1 High shooter on her weapons already make her Cancerous. 2 Great rapid betas eat too much ammo on missiles. on the cannon, sure, but the missiles.....you should use something else. they eat up their ammo really fast

should use lag loop
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:40 pm

You do realize that adding a high shooter doesn't affect the accuracy of the weapon or reduce the time it takes to travel to the target? The delay it takes for a projectile to hit a target once fired can be calculated by dividing range by speed. The result is equal to the number of seconds it takes to reach max range, in decimal form. So, with something like Tesladonna AM5, where range and speed are both equal to 300, it takes exactly 1 second to travel the complete range.
300/300=1
However, adding high shooters means the weapon's range and speed remain proportionally the same, thus giving no increase to the rate at which the projectile reaches max distance.
You are much better off tuning some form of Rapid tune.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:57 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
You do realize that adding a high shooter doesn't affect the accuracy of the weapon or reduce the time it takes to travel to the target? The delay it takes for a projectile to hit a target once fired can be calculated by dividing range by speed. The result is equal to the number of seconds it takes to reach max range, in decimal form. So, with something like Tesladonna AM5, where range and speed are both equal to 300, it takes exactly 1 second to travel the complete range.
300/300=1
However, adding high shooters means the weapon's range and speed remain proportionally the same, thus giving no increase to the rate at which the projectile reaches max distance.
by your logic, plz great rapid alpha ALL your guns.

no one said that you have to shoot at the max rng of the weapon. and if you can hit something at 3oo rng with 1 second travel time VS hitting something at 285 rng with 1 sec, what would you prefer? and longer rng on homing weapons just makes it better in general
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Hm, that's true about missiles. I fought pack of arenas and saw how fast she shoot ammo. I think, 1 pair of betas need change to alpha (eg put great force alphas). I hope 315 ammo will be enough with new force.

KidGlitch wrote:
300/300=1
Definitely yes. For max range. But shooting from border of max range are ideal, much often we fight closer to middle range and here high shooter works well for weapons like this missiles. It gives speed bonus without ammo eat.
+ if hshooter's range bonus will negate by next weapon tune, great force alpha? Yes, it costly and now (after some matches) i don't think that is really need for her cannon.. GRange alpha + GRapid beta + GForce beta, as variant, gives 105 ammo, 30 free capa and 357/379 range/speed..
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:23 pm

WhiteTofuMagic wrote:
KidGlitch wrote:
300/300=1
by your logic, plz great rapid alpha ALL your guns.

no one said that you have to shoot at the max rng of the weapon. and if you can hit something at 3oo rng with 1 second travel time VS hitting something at 285 rng with 1 sec, what would you prefer? and longer rng on homing weapons just makes it better in general
There are more efficient ways of increasing speed without docking range.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:33 pm

your weapons should have enough speed in them so that they hit
if your weapon requires hshooter+grapid in order meet this requirement you are either using a shit weapon or doing something very wrong.
I don't see why you need anything beyond gforce grapid in the vast majority of weapons.
you're trying to tune 190 cost worth of weapon tunes.
you have a 1350 cost build on an air bot with 400 HP and you don't even have accel roll.
unless you literally need them to hit things, I'd suggest dropping the Hshooters, and possible even going from Gforce to force on AM5 in order to raise your ammo a bit because you only lose 1 damage from this. You can use the spare cost(you will have a LOT of it) to fix the problems with your build.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:41 pm

Winty wrote:
if your weapon requires hshooter+grapid in order meet this requirement you are either using a shit weapon or doing something very wrong.
I don't see why you need anything beyond gforce grapid in the vast majority of weapons.
you have a 1350 cost build on an air bot with 400 HP and you don't even have accel roll.
unless you literally need them to hit things, I'd suggest dropping the Hshooters, and possible even going from Gforce to force on AM5 in order to raise your ammo a bit because you only lose 1 damage from this. You can use the spare cost(you will have a LOT of it) to fix the problems with your build.
Pretty much all the advice you're going to need, right there.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:32 pm

plz listen to Winty and fail hard at this game. point of high shooter is to out rng ppl while increasing speed to make it more accurate. we are talking about a beam missile launcher here, the more range, the more speed you stack on it the more auto play it gets.

dat monica will do fine with just 1 High shooter on each arm. rest of weapon tunes you can get creative. just don't kill too much ammo. important thing is 40 tec, maybe broad.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:36 pm

I tuned 1 Force, 1 GRapid on her Beam Missile. I tuned 1 Grapid and 1 GForce on her Lightning Cannon.

she's @ 40TEC with 1 STR, and 34 FLY. Stun Regain and Broad Radar for later '-'
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Codename

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:26 am

Winty wrote:
I definitely glad that start this topic, discussion always help to see where you did mistakes in build. I got some blind by that high-grade force tunes.. well, that's example how they can eat any amount of capa, even at this awesome Monica. Without really enhancements for that cost. Thanks for advices!
Now I try to make her fly/tec at 38/40 with removable parts, get some fighting with it and then decide how tune her further.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:27 am

Does Monica really need weapon tunes?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:38 am

UncleBobbie wrote:

Spoiler:
Her lightning cannon requires at least 1 GRapid.
Her main beam missiles, depends on you (I put mine with 1Force and GRapid) so it chases faster.

40 TEC and she does around 60 with 1 of her missiles.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:52 am

rei_hunter wrote:
UncleBobbie wrote:

Spoiler:
Her lightning cannon requires at least 1 GRapid.
Her main beam missiles, depends on you (I put mine with 1Force and GRapid) so it chases faster.

40 TEC and she does around 60 with 1 of her missiles.
I've been playing a bit with stock Monica Gold Wing and I honestly have no trouble hitting things...
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:26 am

not a fan of broad radar, so...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:38 am

Stickboy wrote:

Spoiler:

>Float dash
>Quick boost
>Quick land

Why?
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:41 am

UncleBobbie wrote:
Stickboy wrote:

Spoiler:
>Float dash
>Quick boost
>Quick land

Why?
'cuz that's how i play
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:12 pm

more close to land Air...

Faster at moving around imo. In the air you're pretty much a big fat target to Monica Golds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.   Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some crazy Monica Gold Wing build.
Page 1 of 1