Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+80
Ryu Haruse
resireth
demidracolich
exoakutsu
SuperNova.pt
zeando
Seraphcrim
ScribbleQ
Miko Miko Spark
Moghul
BlackCat
sparhawk254
Eijyaw
Reyn
Silvraph
Saitama
Kurt
nzlk
KoumakanScarlet
Firaragun
Yggdroid
Magna.Zero
litegenesis
Frizz
Kuzuha
Poppet
Charz
mogimus
dsp
UncleBobbie
Tuskin
Seichan
Gerrion
eVe Heart
CapeMike
KidGlitch
udon-GE
dotdotbean
Aoko
kyarashotgun
Rhyadel
Incendium
VeryMelon
homin
Toilet-Flusher
Tickle
Akhenderson
mechaRev
+RedCobra+
MrCake
Prior
fggt
rei_hunter
Seeker of Power
Aria
Trill
;)OwneD)
XiaoFu
moh
Astral_Dono
Codename
Winty
Nfi
MagicPotatoplz
Shai
God is a Cat Girl
Stickboy
beccadmgirl
Zwiebel Force
That_Wiesel_Guy
LazFlamme
Hyoka
Demonbane
colfenor1337
HashiriyaR32
Shance
AnTi90d
Yokura
Samui
Koiro
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:36 pm

so... they choose to put up with supreme faggitory of the normal arena just so they can use their little 1 slot ag?.

Btw, in regards to ag most of mine are untuned and they still works fine (cause she's just so autoplay) so i can't see why people are going through so much fuss wanting them properly tuned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:40 pm

donate 100rt for a premium pack pls will give my dance LGJ next bazar
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Because she can be taken down easily, especially with bazookas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:49 pm

surprised i dont see jet accel AGs yet
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Who needs Jet accel AG when Full boost grants you 40+ fly anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:11 pm

jet accel is for escaping, thats like saying "who needs jet accel on this paciflap, I stunlock anyways ahueahue". don't bother arguing since my point is clear
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:22 pm

RedbriefGay wrote:
Most ppl with access to Jet Accel BS, will probably use it on something way gayer than her. Idk <_>
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
RedbriefGay wrote:
Most ppl with access to Jet Accel BS, will probably use it on something way gayer than her. Idk <_>
The only thing i used mine on was my pepen Surprised
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:55 pm

RedbriefGay wrote:
jet accel is for escaping, thats like saying "who needs jet accel on this paciflap, I stunlock anyways ahueahue". don't bother arguing since my point is clear
But stunlocking isn't an escape mechanism.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:36 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
RedbriefGay wrote:
Lol so much for "don't bother arguing since my point is clear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:12 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
RedbriefGay wrote:
of course you missed my point, people are using "it already has viable parts" as an excuse not to use extra things on it. flap arms dont need anything else other than an MB core, but you see people adding the BS as an escape mechanism
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:23 pm

RedbriefGay wrote:
it is ugly and it makes you ugly! don't bother arguing unless you make a skin that makes the blue booster flare look cool and match the rest of the skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:36 pm

most of the people in this game make the ugliest builds, just look at hikaru

I personally won't use it because looks > performance for me
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 pm

I beat my friend's Resha waitress
using Regina on a 1 vs 1 today.

Also found out that spamming sway messed up my friend's
melee tracking a lot. (not that I could hit him while using sway anyway)

I need to stop only doing tf only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 9:54 pm

just spam chaos rooms then, you can pretty much use anything as long as you dodge
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:18 pm

RedbriefGay wrote:
of course you missed my point, people are using "it already has viable parts" as an excuse not to use extra things on it. flap arms dont need anything else other than an MB core, but you see people adding the BS as an escape mechanism
there's a difference between adding things that provide additional functionality(allowing your MB air to escape) and adding things that provide redundant functionality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:19 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:27 pm

RedbriefGay wrote:
just spam chaos rooms then, you can pretty much use anything as long as you dodge
But chaos room is basically mission but with more people *shotdead*
(and those other mission/arena difference)

I need to change my cb setting for chaos room since I get
frame lag whenever new mob spawn or people enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:29 pm

AnTi90d wrote:
I finally found out what was wrong with Matomy's one click / video offer that has the black icon with the word Play in it. (It kept telling me that there were no offers available.) Today, I downloaded Google Chrome to do offers for, while sandboxed.. (because, one offer told me that my browser was outdated.. and sandboxing Firefox to do offers with takes too damn long.. because I have tons of security add-ons.) Once I had Chrome sandboxed, the Play offer finally works! Fuck Internet Explorer.
Wah, thanks alot for the tips! That offer not working for me too (even in clear Firefox), Chrome real help with it.
Upd. And random thing here:
luck with cube:

Last edited by Codename on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 8:58 am

Codename wrote:
AnTi90d wrote:
I finally found out what was wrong with Matomy's one click / video offer that has the black icon with the word Play in it. (It kept telling me that there were no offers available.) Today, I downloaded Google Chrome to do offers for, while sandboxed.. (because, one offer told me that my browser was outdated.. and sandboxing Firefox to do offers with takes too damn long.. because I have tons of security add-ons.) Once I had Chrome sandboxed, the Play offer finally works! Fuck Internet Explorer.
Wah, thanks alot for the tips! That offer not working for me too (even in clear Firefox), Chrome real help with it.
Does it actually pay though? A friend checked it and the video working, however, it is not paying.
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:31 am

I got alot of 1rt today.. but I check it tomorrow for sure. May be that was another 1-clicks..
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:26 am

endfield wrote:
This reminded me and after over a year of not really bothering with Team Fights I'm still first in overall TF rankings. You should pass me, spam more TF.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:21 am

Met with Astral's flying Accel Roll Sturbanger.

So meta it even drives FCs away.

Also, I might start hosting Hopper Parties on Team Fight again. Some of TTT are gonna play with me, but you're free to hop in if you want to join sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
endfield wrote:
This reminded me and after over a year of not really bothering with Team Fights I'm still first in overall TF rankings. You should pass me, spam more TF.
My losing rate is pretty high though " u "a
mostly because I only fought the same friend

wtb new sparring partner

@Shance
I would love to join when I find the time.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:52 pm

endfield wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
endfield wrote:
My losing rate is pretty high though " u "a
mostly because I only fought the same friend

wtb new sparring partner

@Shance
I would love to join when I find the time.
Sure! Shoot me a PM when you find me on Ch2 Resort Area if you want a Hopper Fight. I prefer these matches over regular Union Wars anytime because it's more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next