Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?

Go down 
+14
Seeker of Power
BNOISE
God is a Cat Girl
exoakutsu
Poppet
;)OwneD)
rei_hunter
Prior
kyarashotgun
koi
Winty
colfenor1337
Nfi
+RedCobra+
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 5:24 am

Codename wrote:
: Handy Magnum [Force] [High Tech Alpha] [High Tech Alpha]
Wow, tuning force on a farming weapon is going to help so much.
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:29 am

heh, forgot to delete this after weapon change.. then 1 high tech alpha will change to 2 tech. thx
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:00 am

Codename wrote:
heh, forgot to delete this after weapon change.. then 1 high tech alpha will change to 2 tech. thx
Proof read your fucking builds before you post shit.
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:27 am

High style so high.. Can you proofread your posts instead?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:42 am

Hey hey, respect to one another mmhmmk?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:09 am

Codename wrote:
Cross shooter have lowest cost from all of this weapons, probably it best choice. Hm, a flint musket can be a substitute for the cross shooter? Lower cost, higher range&force.
Thanks. That should be helpful. I guess I'll keep the Cross Shooter Mod, or try a Flint Musket, whichever works better. Flint Musket might also help in how it also gives +1 FLY.

Oh, and I just got a Flint Musket today in my SP Lotto Cube (and therefore, more slots on it too). Man I'm lucky. I'll try them both out and see which one works better.
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:05 am

Codename wrote:
High style so high.. Can you proofread your posts instead?
In fact I do fucking proof read.

I'm only asking you to make sure you check what you put in your post before sending so that nobody has to correct your shit for you.

kthxbye. /conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Okay, I've been working with what I have, and I've found that Flint Musket does work better than Cross Shooter Mod on Aquila Girl, and I switched to that on her. I'm getting used to using her and I'm still making great progress on my build. Just having 1 slot for her main parts isn't so bad after all, at least from what I'm seeing. Also I finally got a Gold Buckler for the 3 slots on the shield, so that part is fixed on her now, and I've even tuned up her new Gold Buckler fully. Not to mention I now have both of her Enhance Core Weapons equipped and Float Dash too, as necessary.

This is what I currently have for my Aquila Girl.
Spoiler:

And this below is what I plan to make her into in the future.
Spoiler:

This shouldn't be that hard to do, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3