Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?

Go down 
+14
Seeker of Power
BNOISE
God is a Cat Girl
exoakutsu
Poppet
;)OwneD)
rei_hunter
Prior
kyarashotgun
koi
Winty
colfenor1337
Nfi
+RedCobra+
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:39 pm

he
is
wrong
i've been over the way this works with you before in previous threads
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:34 pm

People still do 33 tec AG when she multi hits even when she only shoots once (99.99999999999% of the time)?

Here you go:

33 tec:
Spoiler:

40 tec:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:53 pm

autism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:06 am

If you have Herr Victor BS, I'd suggest using that too. It's almost exactly like Aquila Girl BS, except reduces 1 WLK instead of 1 TGH, not to mention should most likely have more slots. I've been using Herr Victor BS on my Aquila Girl and it works rather well. My Herr Victor I got from an Event [Ro] Cube though, and the BS therefore has 3 slots. Getting that one might not be easy, but you can still get Herr Victor from the Shop, although that one will have 2 slots on the BS, which could be a problem here.

Oh, and I've seen a lot of people using Brickgale BS or Brickgale BS2 on her as well, probably due to the high FLY it gives and the built-in Stovl, which I usually find useful in robots to make quick escapes and landings when needed. I'd certainly suggest using one of those if you have one.

Also, I should mention that I'm using a Cross Shooter Mod with my Aquila Girl. Although a Cross Shooter Mod (or a regular Cross Shooter, for that manner) is a bit difficult to obtain, but it makes a good extra weapon to equip to her, is easier to equip due to having only 60 Cost, and also gives her +1 TEC for -1 STR, which is helpful. It's not the best of a weapon for her, but its a decent backup and such.
However, this is mostly just a placeholder weapon for me, unless I can obtain something better to equip to her. I'm only going to keep it if I can't find any other better choices for another weapon for her to use, that's all.

Here's what I currently have for my Aquila Girl. It's not finished and is still a work in progress, but I have a plan for what I am doing and I will hopefully be able to finish and make my Aquila Girl awesome in the near future. Also, I'd like to note that I'm just using a regular 0-slot Buckler to suffice for now, but I'll change it to a Gold Buckler (which has 3 slots), once I manage to obtain enough Clan Coins for one. Hope that this helps.

Spoiler:

Last edited by galaxina on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:43 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
People still do 33 tec AG when she multi hits even when she only shoots once (99.99999999999% of the time)?

Here you go:

33 tec:
Spoiler:

40 tec:
Spoiler:
7 tech for 1 damage. I guess, it's not worth it.
Even with 40 tec, I doubt 1 damage is going to make a difference when your enemy has 20+ tgh.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:48 am

holy shit how fucking retarded are people do they not even read

40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.
40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.
40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.40tec will do more when you repeatedly hit the same target.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:46 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Here you go:

33 tec:
Spoiler:

40 tec:
Spoiler:
Best topic breaker ever, thanks god is a cat girl xD
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Of course it would do more damage, that was never questioned.
People are questioning the trade-off. In this case, the opportunity cost for getting 40 tec is high because of fewer slots and the large gap from the breakpoint. It doesn't seem to be worth the decimals it adds.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Seeker of Power wrote:
Of course it would do more damage, that was never questioned.
People are questioning the trade-off. In this case, the opportunity cost for getting 40 tec is high because of fewer slots and the large gap from the breakpoint. It doesn't seem to be worth the decimals it adds.
If you repeatedly hit the same target with the blaster it is. If you don't and just switch targets after a hit than you're better off going with 33 Tec. Winty was saying that 40 Tec hits harder IF YOU REPEATEDLY HIT A TARGET, not if you only hit them once and then switch targets.

Just in case nobody has any idea what is being said here.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:14 pm

And then, AG already hits repeatedly even when she only shoots once.
Most people doesn't even question the trade off, and the breakpoint means nothing on AG since ^read the previous phrase.

And if you do question the trade off, why are you even tuning tec? It's always 1 damage lower! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Yes yes, the damage of 40 tec, whether your shoot something once or repeatedly, will be higher. That was never questioned. The question is if it's worth what you give up for the small increase. In this case, the sum of decimals adds ~1. Even if these decimals ignore tgh reduction when repeatedly shooting someone, the increase is negligible when compared to what you had to give up for 40 tec.
Gotta be efficient, comparing costs and benefits.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Seeker of Power wrote:
Yes yes, the damage of 40 tec, whether your shoot something once or repeatedly, will be higher. That was never questioned. The question is if it's worth what you give up for the small increase. In this case, the sum of decimals adds ~1. Even if these decimals ignore tgh reduction when repeatedly shooting someone, the increase is negligible when compared to what you had to give up for 40 tec.
Again, why tune tec then? It will always cost X capa to get X damage which is only 1 damage point higher than X.
And those 33 tec AGs aren't getting any worth benefits for having lower tec.

They could get rid of the bucklers, since they will only protect you against 1/2 hits in this meta, and usually those hits usually only get there because people are fucktards. And that is provided that the enemy fire actually hits the buckler.
Brickgale BS? AG doesn't really need that. Unless you waste the full boost and end up not having any of it when you actually need it.
People are also making inefficient builds with +1 tunes that doesn't give HP. If you lack slots, you don't +1 a bot unless it also gives HP.

She can get 40/38 without much effort and with decent HP. Decent as, enough to last till you have no ammo as long as you aren't a retard.

People only go for 33tec because it's the "breakpoint" for single bullet hit without tgh reduction. Not because it's efficient. People simply thought that 33tec would give the max damage per hit, which doesn't apply to bots like her, since they are never single hit a target.

For a bot like AG, damage is a bigger benefit than a buckler, or 38 fly. She's not supposed to tank hits, she's meant to hit lnds (which interestingly enough, are the type that can easily dodge her blaster. Though all types can dodge her as long as they know how her weapon works, even though the easiest way to dodge her gives disadvantages to non lnd).
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:56 pm

here's some actual numbers
Aquila girl with 2x EIW at 40tec shooting another air(front hit, 14tgh) without beam guard:
43 34 30 29 29 29 29 29 29 29 = 310 damage in one clip of her blaster

at 33tec:
42 32 29 27 27 26 26 26 26 26 = 287 damage in one clip of her blaster
Back to top Go down
Seeker of Power
Seeker of Power

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:33 pm

I'd like to clarify that when I said cost, I was talking about the economic definition, not in-game definition. In economics, the cost of something is what you give up to get it. The cost is subjective, differing for each person. It could be a STOVL/Multi-jump BS, a mini bazooka, etc. Whether they need it or not is irrelevant. With the 1s Aquila girl, the marginal cost of each tune is higher than a 3s AG. Those people before me may or may not have been considering that. However, if they weren't, then I concede what I said.
>She's not supposed to tank hits.
That is true if you go for the generic AG playstyle and build. The way I see it, any bot can be built with the intention to tank. Just stack tgh and hp, sacrificing all else. You'd be insane to do that on an AG, though. Regardless, playstyle is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

@Winty
I already know that it does more damage. Looking at the numbers you provided, I'll take back what I said about the damage being insignificant. 23 is pretty good, assuming all of the shots connect. Has anyone figured out the tgh reduction formula yet?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Seeker of Power wrote:
I'd like to clarify that when I said cost, I was talking about the economic definition, not in-game definition. In economics, the cost of something is what you give up to get it. The cost is subjective, differing for each person. It could be a STOVL/Multi-jump BS, a mini bazooka, etc. Whether they need it or not is irrelevant. With the 1s Aquila girl, the marginal cost of each tune is higher than a 3s AG. Those people before me may or may not have been considering that. However, if they weren't, then I concede what I said.
>She's not supposed to tank hits.
That is true if you go for the generic AG playstyle and build. The way I see it, any bot can be built with the intention to tank. Just stack tgh and hp, sacrificing all else. You'd be insane to do that on an AG, though. Regardless, playstyle is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

@Winty
I already know that it does more damage. Looking at the numbers you provided, I'll take back what I said about the damage being insignificant. 23 is pretty good, assuming all of the shots connect. Has anyone figured out the tgh reduction formula yet?
A good 3s AG can be a lot more expensive than a good 1s AG.
But if we are going to talk about cost like that, efficiency isn't really the greatest thing to talk about.
Some 33 tec builds that I see aren't cheap at all, and a 40 tec build would cost as much.

Quote :
Comparing cost as in money, with benefits which are related with the battles, while talking about being efficient is... silly.

But since you got it from Winty's numbers, not going into that anymore, for now at least.

It's just, if people cared about the monetary cost, they wouldn't need to aim for 33tec, as the number doesn't really mean anything on AG. That's why 40 tec is the best.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:02 pm

40/31 or go home
>tuning 38 fly on a bot that gets 420fly with fullboost
shiggy diggity
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Seeker of Power wrote:
Has anyone figured out the tgh reduction formula yet?
most tough related testing results where deleted by the person that put them up originally
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:53 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:05 am

Tony Abbot wrote:
Spoiler:
No EIW
Float dash
Sword bit with negative str
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:25 am

float dash is the shit, why would you take anything else
also you apparently missed the part where he put a triple tuned WBG on it, which explains the lack of EIWs. Though that isn't the wisest choice, as those still give her fullboost ammo, but I understand the intended purpose of the build.
Back to top Go down
Tony Abbot
Tony Abbot

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:00 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Tony Abbot wrote:
Spoiler:
Mega multi beam gun, I love that wp.

@ Winty
Float dash is indeed good, but I'd prefer the 2nd EIW over it on an ag, but that is just me.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:56 pm

i don't see why a choice is needed to be made between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Well, I'm making slow progress on my Aquila Girl. I have a plan in place for what I'm going to tune on her and such too.
I'm focusing mainly on FLY for my Aquila Girl, since she needs to be fast at flying due to the Built-In Boost Recharge and everything, and because of how it was shown that she isn't the type of bot that needs a whole lot of TEC. Plus, she has more WLK than TEC, so I can tune that up more easily without going into Negative Stats
I'll tune up her TEC some with whatever Cost and Slots I have remaining, but FLY is what I'm focusing on primarily.

However, I have run into a bit of a problem. I want a second weapon for my Aquila Girl that is actually good. I don't think I could stand using just her Built-In Blaster Alone, but with her low cost, I can't find any good choices that are easily obtainable and work well.

Currently on mine, I'm using a Cross Shooter Mod which I happened to have, since it's not too high on cost, and also gives her +1 TEC, but I still feel that there could be better choices for Aquila Girl than a Cross Shooter Mod. For now, it's sort of a placeholder, unless I can't find any better choices. Oh, and I'm also using a Buckler in her other hand, for extra protection, and I plan to switch it for a Gold Buckler (which has more slots), once I obtain enough clan coins for one.

Do you have any ideas on what I should use as her other weapon? I would prefer something below 100 cost, is actually rather effective in battle (well, as effective as a weapon like this can get), is not a melee weapon (since Aquila Girl isn't the best choice for melee), and is easily obtainable (i.e. a weapon that isn't Garapon only, but is in the shop, UC or RT).
Some of the ones I've had in mind include Water Gatling, Little Star Gun, Accel Beam Gun, Cocktail Bomb, Magnet Gun, or if nothing else, the Cross Shooter Mod that I already own. I can't think of anything else good for her to use though.

Any ideas? What other Weapon do you think would be best for my Aquila Girl to use?
Back to top Go down
Codename

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:07 am

Cross shooter have lowest cost from all of this weapons, probably it best choice. Hm, a flint musket can be a substitute for the cross shooter? Lower cost, higher range&force.
Btw, how think about my variant of AG-chan:
Broad radar stop her at lvl 9:
I don't sure, how work fullboost with fly, so make usual-for-air 38..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?   any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

any one can fix this 1 slot aquila girl ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next