Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build

Go down 
+3
Stickboy
beccadmgirl
texasred
7 posters
AuthorMessage
texasred

Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build Empty
PostSubject: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:29 am

I just got myself a Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF. If you guys have got a good build for it, please share it with me since I dunno how to tune her. All I know is I should get a boost run to support the Seraph Wing ability. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:15 pm

It gets tiring for the people here to just spoonfeed a build and have lazy people around copying them. Cmon customization is a part of this game so at least try to work with the calc and post something to your expectation and we can comment on what works and what need improvement

like... idono something like this
this will work.... probably.... emm... yeah...:
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:30 pm

what does her wing do anyway?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 pm

increase duration of boost run while giving anti-homing. At least that's what the loan bikini seraph does. Maybe if its the gara one its infinite boost run for the duration of the wing.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:48 pm

The Wings are exactly the same I believe.

@Topic: she's your generic melee moe. How do you even need advice for this?
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:50 pm

oi oi she could be equipped with the conversion part and make a piercegun hopper for all you know Surprised
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:11 pm

every bot can be anything
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:26 pm

say that to skilvia Razz
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:15 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
oi oi she could be equipped with the conversion part and make a piercegun hopper for all you know Surprised
I see what you did there, but Seraph BF lacks the cool built-in CV and teleport-step :V

@Topic: you definitely want comson veil (2x?). Everything else really depends on what you want to do.

Stickboy wrote:
every bot can be anything
Type restrictions say no.
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:10 am

i personally, want to make dat seraph crim BF a "hit n run" build (dealing some/a lot of damage, then run away, repeat). Since the seraph wing has anti homing ability, i think it's a good idea to minimize the risk of getting hit by guided missiles from fat or OP artilleries such as Diana. So far, I've taken boost run, 1x EIW, and 1x cost capacity. Decided not to continue on her because I still dunno how to use her. Maybe 30+ WLK, a little bit more TGH (maybe around 20), and some STR is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
JosefMarc

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:21 am

based on my experience her sub weapons are hard to use a little bad homing her main weapon pushes enemies rather than stun them and u can quick melee them.Well if u want to use her hit and run might as well use some crimson veil 2/3 will be good
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 am

I feel like I was just handed a project by my project manager "Here's a list of things I wanted to see.... HAVE AT IT" ..... NO U AINT THE BOSS OF ME

like... which part of "work with the calc and do a test build yourself" didn't you understand
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:46 pm

honestly, i'm asking first before do the testing myself becoz :
1. I don't buy much RT on this game which means : it will take longer time to do the tunes, etc. And waiting for UC > RT exchange means need more time too.
2. Even if I can manage to complete a build (my own build) using some RT (and cosmic calc), if it turns into a waste, those RTs I used turned into a waste too.

This means, I'd rather ask around for other players' opinion or look for builds that're alrdy posted than building my own build becoz there's a risk of wasting RT, which also wastes time and money. I don't even know if some of you guys are kind enough to share your opinions on the build (sorry for being frontal, my (style, srsly) bad). But if you share your opinions, I thank you so much for that.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:15 pm

JosefMarc wrote:
based on my experience  her sub weapons are hard to use a little bad homing her main weapon pushes enemies rather than stun them and u can quick melee them.Well if u want to use her hit and run might as well use some crimson veil 2/3 will be good
Dude what? Her Main Weapon isn't even supposed to home. Imo you should go home for expecting that every main weapon homes.

@Topic: you probably want to look into the boost run chart, which is is her selling point if there's any. If I ere to build her, I'd probably do High Gladiators to (if I had the spare rainbows that is ._.), but I use Hglads on almost everything, so I don't know really.

@Diana's alphastrike: you probably won't be able to avoid that if she's shooting straight, simply because of her ridiculous bullet size. Also: her alphastrike shouldn't worry you as much as her shield, which activates the Repeated Stun jamming if it touches you while activating it (some really mean Dianas might even spawn their shield into you, while you're busy attacking someone else).
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 am

texasred wrote:
honestly, i'm asking first before do the testing myself becoz :
1. I don't buy much RT on this game which means : it will take longer time to do the tunes, etc. And waiting for UC > RT exchange means need more time too.
2. Even if I can manage to complete a build (my own build) using some RT (and cosmic calc), if it turns into a waste, those RTs I used turned into a waste too.

This means, I'd rather ask around for other players' opinion or look for builds that're alrdy posted than building my own build becoz there's a risk of wasting RT, which also wastes time and money. I don't even know if some of you guys are kind enough to share your opinions on the build (sorry for being frontal, my (style, srsly) bad). But if you share your opinions, I thank you so much for that.

soo... let me get this straight....
1. playing around with the cosmic calc somehow cost you RT?
2. ask others for opinion = have them spoonfeed you
3. people here are so inexperienced that we can't tell something obviously wrong based on cosmic calc
4. whatever other people did on their build is right cause they built it and played it?

Dude seriously... Since the beginning I'm trying to help you by in a way to start doing these parliamentary things by yourself, so you can start learning how to tune by yourself. But all I can picture right now from your response is you're a 2 year old infant who demands his mom feed him everything cause he's afraid if he use the spoon himself he'll stick it right up his nose.

Let me set some of your idea straight
1. you don't HAVE to physically tune everything you put on your calc.
2. Calc is a tool we use to explore things on a bot regarding weapon arrangements, tunes, capacity management, damage output etc WITHOUT having to waste materials and protectors to tune the bot, (or even without having the bot themselves)
3. There's a difference between HOW TO BUILD a bot and HOW TO PLAY a bot. If you want to ask opinion on playstyle, people who own the bot and played with it would be happy to share with you strengths and weaknesses of the particular bot they found.
4. When you want to play a bot, at least try them out untuned so you have a general idea of how their attack patter/etc would function. That can be taken into how YOU can make a build
5. Each player is different. Something works for 1 person might not work for another
6. This section exists for discussing about bot and helping people with build. In certain posts we do put up our own builds, but more often we just use the build the OP had in mind, and improve upon that one. Most of the time we point out what's wrong with the build and how to make it BETTER, but something can't be better if it don't exist in the 1st place.

now that my rage part is out of the way... time to do my pity part...
Spoiler:

It is far from being perfect, but at least that's something you can use as a skeleton for your own build. Customize it, add accessories and handhelds, and BS, switch up the tunes, and post back what you come up with. We'll then work on improving your build from there

Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 4:42 am

Someone suggested me to put on some tune named high grappler. Maybe I'll try hitting the calc >_<
Back to top Go down
JosefMarc

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
JosefMarc wrote:
based on my experience  her sub weapons are hard to use a little bad homing her main weapon pushes enemies rather than stun them and u can quick melee them.Well if u want to use her hit and run might as well use some crimson veil 2/3 will be good
Dude what? Her Main Weapon isn't even supposed to home. Imo you should go home for expecting that every main weapon homes.

@Topic: you probably want to look into the boost run chart, which is is her selling point if there's any. If I ere to build her, I'd probably do High Gladiators to (if I had the spare rainbows that is ._.), but I use Hglads on almost everything, so I don't know really.

@Diana's alphastrike: you probably won't be able to avoid that if she's shooting straight, simply because of her ridiculous bullet size. Also: her alphastrike shouldn't worry you as much as her shield, which activates the Repeated Stun jamming if it touches you while activating it (some really mean Dianas might even spawn their shield into you, while you're busy attacking someone else).
Yes i know that her main weap isn't even supposed to home .I was talking about the sub weap and I DONT EXPECT EVERY MAIN WEAP TO HOME
Back to top Go down
MuttaSama
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 pm

-1 fly that's a no right off the bat. She's really tight on capa if you equip both weapons so i suggest take off the one with the main weapon (that main weapon has such a short range and speed i seemed to outrun the projectile alot of times). Switch 2 high power beta to alpha to get +1 fly

I'm a little iffy about the cviel and gladiator tunes. They help but I don't think her tight capacity give you the luxury of using them. I would rather use that capa to get give her some more stat/hp
Back to top Go down
yomi147
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: restriction on bikini seraph bf   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 pm

can someone please help me about my bikini seraph bf because the system says that i cant use it because it has a restricted parts thats why i cant use it please help me about this
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 pm

yomi147 wrote:
can someone please help me about my bikini seraph bf because the system says that i cant use it because it has a restricted parts thats why i cant use it please help me about this
you're trying to use it in beginner channel/room
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:59 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
-1 fly that's a no right off the bat. She's really tight on capa if you equip both weapons so i suggest take off the one with the main weapon (that main weapon has such a short range and speed i seemed to outrun the projectile alot of times). Switch 2 high power beta to alpha to get +1 fly

I'm a little iffy about the cviel and gladiator tunes. They help but I don't think her tight capacity give you the luxury of using them. I would rather use that capa to get give her some more stat/hp
The spear with the main weapon also is the one with the ammo based melee attack. The fun thing about it is, that it will combo into the conventional melee...

...or something like that. Pretty sure there was some benefit of keeping both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build   Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Request Bikini Seraph Crimrose BF Build
Page 1 of 1