Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requesting Build Criticism on Bikini Rouche

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Requesting Build Criticism on Bikini Rouche Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Build Criticism on Bikini Rouche   Requesting Build Criticism on Bikini Rouche EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Build:

I'm not looking for something very competitive, just enough shielding power to last me an epoch.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

Requesting Build Criticism on Bikini Rouche Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Build Criticism on Bikini Rouche   Requesting Build Criticism on Bikini Rouche EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:40 pm

My build. If 28 wlk or a boost runner build ok with you, you can take out that jet accel BS.
28 wlk 12 fly boost runner would give her running speed fast enough to run from 36 wlk land melee.
TGH is not necessary if compared with mobility. Also TGH doesn't fit Rouche as you can deploy and go, compared with Baltheon which requires it to be there. This Rouche has Aqua walk, you have advantage at watery areas. I'm using ancient zook from shop at this recipe, since i think it is the heaviest handheld weapon for SUP type bots. Well, maybe you're fine with Handy Zook. Most PS breakers are AIR type bot, so explosives does wonder to them.

About shield bit : 15 str 31 tec i think has the same lasting power as 15 str 15 tec. I have 30 tec 30 str Momiji Sen using anti homing or dual slayer bits, and i would say, it is not that useful to pump the str just to extend the bit lasting power. I mean, the lasting power only extend by a bit compared with the possibility it would be destroyed by melee or piercing attacks before it depletes, upping both str and tec is hard too as you can't use Alpha or Beta tuning. Well, my Momiji Sen need both tec and str for her attacks, but Rouche is not.

Spoiler:

I hope the information is useful for you.
Back to top Go down

Requesting Build Criticism on Bikini Rouche
Page 1 of 1