Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)

Go down 
+12
+RedCobra+
ngelicdark
;)OwneD)
Aurum_Sol
milk
God is a Cat Girl
beccadmgirl
Axanael
rei_hunter
Zwiebel Force
nzlk
texasred
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:05 am

texasred wrote:
I think I'll go alphaing with my Illumis, and from what I saw, I think the parasol is quite good (plus I alrdy got 1). Maybe I should get another one so I can alpha happily with my illumis lol.

Plus, I don't think I'll get pump zook soon, becoz I'm kinda low on UC lolol

People using parasol not on ion but using them on an alpha illumis build, I can no longer hold my silence. =_=
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:34 am

hi exo lel

Also Solo Ace, Pump Baz Illumis is pretty gay, pretty sure alot of folks know this by now.

Pump baz to handle what's coming close, sub to cover everything else pump baz can't reach.

@topic:

Everything in shop is pretty shit. 1 Slot kills basically almost all the weapons in there. I haven't taken a look at what's in shop at all now for weapons but, if I wanted weapons I rather go hunting for it or bazaar for it or roll it out of UC garas/Rt garas.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:57 am

Strykerr wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
;)OwneD) wrote:
I got the perfect second weapon for u a cheer pom pom,honestly u just need 1 on illuminis not like your going to alpha it so just spam its sub weapon .
Please go.

But what he says is true O.o, you shouldn't be alpha-ing with illumnis...
The point is that he gave a trol response to a newcomer. Please go - both of you :V
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:23 am

Koiro10 wrote:
instead of being an ass like other people since you prolly don't know this being a newbie (atleast i hope you don't know this), i'll kindly tell you that you can't alpha with railguns, so dual wielding parasols to try and alpha with them won't work

Hey Koiro, I posted his fairly early on the 1st page

beccadmgirl wrote:
What's your purpose of equiping 2 weapons, are you going to use them individually, or are you going to alpha with them

If you're alphaing with them, DON'T get the railgun.

Hence why I wanted to find a wall when he posted he wana dual wield that 220-cost weapons of YOU-CAN'T-ALPHA-WITH-ME. Like.... was that message not big enough? Should i have done something like

beccadmgirl wrote:
DON'T GET RAILGUN IF YOU'RE THINKING OF ALPHA. AND I REPEAT DO NOT USE RAILGUN FOR ALPHAING...

Last edited by beccadmgirl on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:36 am

Strykerr wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
;)OwneD) wrote:
I got the perfect second weapon for u a cheer pom pom,honestly u just need 1 on illuminis not like your going to alpha it so just spam its sub weapon .
Please go.

But what he says is true O.o, you shouldn't be alpha-ing with illumnis...

Pom POm Only for adding more Stats, Example : tune Ex-Hi tech 3x, Hi- tech 3x,Ex-Hi run 3x, Hi- run 3x.
POM POM NOT FOR Moving Burs ALPHA STRIKE.

if you want alpha strike with ilumis use short boots + moving burs, then do combo each time presing >> or << + hold right & left mouse button.

and both arm equiped by handy bazoka, Burs missiles or other weapon like Pump bazoka, more better if you have Rouche am.

>> ( left 2x short boots jump).
<< ( right 2x short boots jump).

Last edited by Cobra76 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:39 am

FYI, this is my playstyle :
1. When the enemies are too far away, but can get locked on using Illumis' sub weapon, I'd rather spam the sub weapon as many times as possible.
2. If one of the enemy gets close and can be locked on using parasol / both AMJs, I'll stop spamming sub weapon and quickly do alpha strikes using both AMJs and 1 parasol (i have problem with cost capacity, besides, dualling parasol won't be good since the charge delay gives my enemy some time to strike before I do)
3. If many enemies charging at me (which I can't handle at all), I'll fall back, get some distance between us, and do step 1 or 2 depending on the condition.

Well maybe sometimes the parasol can be changed with handy zook (maybe i can dual the zook for maximum damage output) depending on the condition, map, n what kind of enemies i'm gonna face. And so far, that's the best build I can get; dunno if there're other better builds.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:48 am

take off the dual parasol for dual zooks. Whoever told you railguns are good for AlphaStrike bots are stupid.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:55 am

Rail gun is bad for alpha strike, because of changing delay & bad acuracy.
better use a handy bazoka that will directly shoot to your enemy face with out delaying your time while doing alpha strike.

remember if your are using railgun while doing alpha strike that mean all of your weapon will delaying and land enemy will rapeeee you, then because of railgun delay charging, the enemy can easily escape from you any time he want.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:15 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
instead of being an ass like other people since you prolly don't know this being a newbie (atleast i hope you don't know this), i'll kindly tell you that you can't alpha with railguns, so dual wielding parasols to try and alpha with them won't work

Hey Koiro, I posted his fairly early on the 1st page

beccadmgirl wrote:
What's your purpose of equiping 2 weapons, are you going to use them individually, or are you going to alpha with them

If you're alphaing with them, DON'T get the railgun.

Hence why I wanted to find a wall when he posted he wana dual wield that 220-cost weapons of YOU-CAN'T-ALPHA-WITH-ME. Like.... was that message not big enough? Should i have done something like

beccadmgirl wrote:
DON'T GET RAILGUN IF YOU'RE THINKING OF ALPHA. AND I REPEAT DO NOT USE RAILGUN FOR ALPHAING...
:v oh. whoops.

sorry
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:52 pm

texasred wrote:
FYI, this is my playstyle :
1. When the enemies are too far away, but can get locked on using Illumis' sub weapon, I'd rather spam the sub weapon as many times as possible.
2. If one of the enemy gets close and can be locked on using parasol / both AMJs, I'll stop spamming sub weapon and quickly do alpha strikes using both AMJs and 1 parasol (i have problem with cost capacity, besides, dualling parasol won't be good since the charge delay gives my enemy some time to strike before I do)
3. If many enemies charging at me (which I can't handle at all), I'll fall back, get some distance between us, and do step 1 or 2 depending on the condition.

Well maybe sometimes the parasol can be changed with handy zook (maybe i can dual the zook for maximum damage output) depending on the condition, map, n what kind of enemies i'm gonna face. And so far, that's the best build I can get; dunno if there're other better builds.

I don't know what to say. Are you looking for help, cause ppl in this topic are actually trying to help you.
Back to top Go down
texasred

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:57 am

oh sry, dat post gib some info on how i play using the illumis. Posted dat so that ppl know my condition n can make more suggestion.. well becoz different playstyle means different weapon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)   Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need RT Weapon Recommendation (from shop only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2