Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Victory 1 Build

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

Crazy Victory 1 Build Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Victory 1 Build   Crazy Victory 1 Build EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Because I didn't want to use Ragna so I cooked up this crazy idea:

Spoiler:

I don't own Albatreos nor magnet guns, so I'll have to buy both of them fromt he shop. But I just read that Alba HD actually had charge (I've never seen that before), so now I think it might be bust. The whole idea for this build was to zip around with MB, shoot things down with HS that were non Seraphs (wing sluts and Ah chans, I'm looking at you .... ) and when WB is up, give myself LR and have fun decking people out with faster and longer range psyguns. Rinse and repeat until dead.

Only problem is I have no idea if that WB will last long enough for me to get the buff from the WB (apparently there's like this lag time for a few seconds where after summoning will it give me my buff) and two, it's a lot shorter than a chibi circle's long range buff (but at least I don't have to depend on another person to bring a chibi closer to the front lines).

So yeah, it's a crazy build, but I wanted it to be fun. Maybe it would work? o.o
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Victory 1 Build   Crazy Victory 1 Build EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Yeah about the lag time for the LR bit, its true, you have to wait a couple of secs for it to give buff.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Victory 1 Build   Crazy Victory 1 Build EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Yeah, Alba has charge-up. It's unfortunate. But you could use a Psycho Formula HD2 and tune great range on it.

You can shoot down Seraphs, too. Psyguns ignore her wings. That is why Alba HD works as a Seraph check.

The wonderbit will stay out long enough for you to get a single buff from it right before disappearing if you bottomed out STR. You will have to hump it, though.

This could work, I think.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Victory 1 Build   Crazy Victory 1 Build EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Ya thank god Psycho is on sale and is in the shop now Very Happy I never rolled for him when he appeared in EVE Gara (thank god!).

Though I'm still kind of having doubts whether or not I want to work with the build. I can sacrifice 3 FLY and 2-3 TEC for an accel roll if I want to have more mobility, but I don't know if it's enough :c

It's a lot of resources to dump into a maybe fun build ._.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Victory 1 Build   Crazy Victory 1 Build EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Ah, but what are builds but to let you have more fun?

Seriously, don't have to reserve making builds just for the most effective arena bots.
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Victory 1 Build   Crazy Victory 1 Build EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:28 pm

It's all I do now because I only have one fully tuned bot and one half tuned bot Yoks :c

When I actually have fully tuned bots in rotation I wouldn't minding having him to build..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Victory 1 Build   Crazy Victory 1 Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy Victory 1 Build
Page 1 of 1