Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question related Diana

Go down 
+6
Seraphcrim
kyarashotgun
Winty
;)OwneD)
Poppet
Deaf
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Deaf
Newcomer
Newcomer

Question related Diana Empty
PostSubject: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Hello xP

I am not sure what to tune Diana's second Roi arm since I already tune the first to full speed and extra ammos. Should I tune it with two Great Range to able lock-on enemy at 370s range?
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Sorry, but you need the slots for stat tunes. At the very best put a Great Rapid Beta or Great Supply in each of them.
Back to top Go down
Deaf
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:30 pm

I can tune her up to 38 FLY and 30 TEC if I add two Great Range to second arm. I believe rocket punch does small stun that make enemy stop moving for a while then second punch land on it. It works well, but I only concern getting closer to hit and risk to get hit by enemy. I was thinking of adding Great Range to make lock-on easier.
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Hitting a target sooner makes them that much closer to you and farther from their team, that extra 0.6 seconds puts them farther from you and closer to their team.

Your speed is just too damn low to really benefit from Range.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 pm

^ tolf yea EDWARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Deaf
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 pm

If I have 351 Speed and 290 Range on first Roi arm and 260 Speed and 370 Range, won't alpha projectiles go along on lock-on at 370 Range?

It's not about how fast catch enemy. I use this way to surprise enemy in long range since I have Sniper Sight on Roi.

I like to shoot at long range instead of hopping into zone where most of enemies aim at.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Deaf wrote:
I like to shoot at long range instead of hopping into zone where most of enemies aim at.

i suggest investing in a different core. Like perhaps an alba with a ranged tuned gathima rifle arm+a gathima missile arm.
Back to top Go down
Deaf
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:12 am

I had tried Abla BD with two Dugdiver AM2 (Dugdiver's weapom arm). But I didn't like it since it's L-size, and it doesn't have short boost and quick land.

And also, I tried Ragna, but it didn't go well due to lack of my skill or knowledge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:46 am

Hollows
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:41 am

DIABALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS is gayboi.Oh ragna is easy slap on 2x burst missile amj from illumins,dragomore bs(probably spelled it wrong) 2x maracas make if fly based with float dash. Add accel roll.
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 3:57 am

OwneD) wrote:
2x maracas

Hollows.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:40 am

Why not zooks. Or shields.
Back to top Go down
Wataboutmi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wataboutmi

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Seraphcrim wrote:
Why not zooks. Or shields.
Hollows
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Question related Diana Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNIvSP9rC_r7fOzTyK09r58wTAcsl2tmJCIgFX6BgxMHKQaPqK
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:54 pm

;)OwneD) wrote:
DIABALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS is gayboi.Oh ragna is easy slap on 2x burst missile amj from illumins,dragomore bs(probably spelled it wrong) 2x maracas  make if fly based with float dash. Add accel roll.
Please stop taking my random I-Don't-Even-Know-What-This-Game-Is-Builds seriously study 
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm

thehellamireading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question related Diana   Question related Diana Empty

Back to top Go down

Question related Diana
Page 1 of 1