Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diana mobility and cart question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Diana mobility and cart question Empty
PostSubject: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:28 am

I know that ARTs in general are better tuned for fly > wlk, but when I took a look at her carts they tend to support wlk build alot more than fly.

I currently have a build in my head that gets her to 35 wlk and 6 fly which end up to be an orange tier boost run, but I'm not sure if that would be better for her instead of a 30+ fly build.

Some question on my head are:

1. In term of boost run speed how is ART (or maybe some other class) compare to LND?

2. If I were to put short boost as mobility cart for a fly build, should I still add quick land?

3. Any thoughts about hopping boost run Diana?
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:38 am

1. For running speed, even with the same stats air/art/sup are slower than land. Same with boost run.
2. If you have extra carts left you should..but if you're planning on using accel roll its kinda useless I think
3. Hop+Boost run is always a bad idea since the boost gauge runs out pretty fast.

And from what i know alpha arts are usually fly based with short boost as a support dash cart. I dunno what carts diana has but If i were you i would give her 31/38 fly+short boost+accel roll.
I'm not pro alpha art player so things above are just suggestions
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:58 am

If she gets Quick Boost, you'll probably want to pick that up. If you're running a FLY build with accel roll, you pick it up without question.

Short Boost and Boost Run can work well, you just have to manage your gauge a little better (Quick Boost helps here as well). Note that Boost Run lasts much longer than your flying gauge, and if you short boost before you run out of boost, the lag time it takes to get back into Boost Run usually fills up a good portion of your gauge before you start running again (with no Quick Land, that is).
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. I've never played alpha ART before either. If I take the short boost accel roll path then I probably will go capa x5, EIW x2, shortboost, and probably leave her at level 8. If i were to go pass 8 I probably will add a broad radar.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 pm

I would keep going and grab Broad...but I'm not sure of her capa. You could wait until the calc gets updated for Regal Gara and try out some builds. In the meantime just level her up and see how things go.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 am

Spoiler:

What I came up with after adding roll and broad. Her capa is really tight if I were to add broad radar and I have to abuse high tunes all the way.
Back to top Go down
Rhyadel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rhyadel

Female Posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:09 pm

If you dont really care about wonderbits you could probably swap some/most of them to high boost beta tunes.
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Rhyadel wrote:
If you dont really care about wonderbits you could probably swap some/most of them to high boost beta tunes.

Thanks. Originally I was planning to leave 1 str to drop a statue as diversion when melees come in but now I am able to put on broad radar as well as extra hp
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 pm

I..I thought you are suppose to hold a handy zook or something on the free hand to alpha strike
correct me if im wrong...im not sure how diana works
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:59 pm

When you transform into union mode, Roi's AM takes over as both hands and whatever was equipped on Roi originally is disabled. The alpha weapons are the 2 am and dual floating cannon on top.

When playing on riding mode, Roi's only main weapon is a pulsardio weapon that gives insignificant damage and disorder status. Roy's sub weapon is a far range lockon rocket arm that has increased accuracy when target is further away, and a explosion much like amateus core
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diana mobility and cart question   Diana mobility and cart question Empty

Back to top Go down

Diana mobility and cart question
Page 1 of 1