Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -

Go down 
+18
zeando
GodBuster
Gerrion
LazyStevz
wonjoon
NovaZero
Koiro
HashiriyaR32
Idontlive
Astral_Dono
That_Wiesel_Guy
dragongx92
Stickboy
Zwiebel Force
Jukse
Frizz
Kurt
rei_hunter
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:51 pm

>no wingslut
>no guardians

ima withdraw my account
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:18 am

>no Ark Gara

Welp. Now I'm totally OK with me being unable to play CBEU. Thanks for making things easier for me.
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: T_T   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:10 am

Aww this makes me sad T_T Even though I only played during beta, I have so much memories.
I remember stalking koi all day try to kill him, but it didn't go so well xD
Oh and I made first ever Seraph Crimrose on EU(first day of beta), which made me very happy att ^^

Good times.

. . . . . .

Anyways, lol I tried to login first time since beta and umm, it won't let me login, so I guess I'm screwed xDDDD
It'd be really nice if someone can let me play on their alts but if not, oh well! xP
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:28 am

check with anti_good wonjoon.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Jukse
Jukse

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:30 am

"Password or ID is invalid"

Guess I didn't make it in time after all.
Back to top Go down
LazyStevz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
LazyStevz

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:33 am

This has made my day. I'm positive the vibes created from CB-JP/EN have had an adverse effect on this server ever being successful. You'd have to be clinically insane to put in on this.

I was hoping for CS to look into greater issues which affect all versions of the game. There may have been hope but, as always, they are a greedy bunch of retards...

Gah! Gonna ramble on. I'll stop here.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:01 am

Spoiler:
Also
WINBERRL WINBERRL WINBERRL HAHAHAHA FRIZZ NO BIKINI LILY FOR U HUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUH

#em5
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:05 am

CB-KR gave lotsa RT Bots for free... vangaurd axer, vector eagle and teh almighty flapjack
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:10 am

Well, at least i can now try Pepo Pucci without paying anything Razz
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:22 am

Jukse wrote:
"Password or ID is invalid"

Guess I didn't make it in time after all.
nvm this server, there's only 5 old gara, no updated RT bots in shop, and most players don't give a shit about old stuff
Back to top Go down
GodBuster
Newcomer
Newcomer
GodBuster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Probably BR server will have the same future.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:08 pm

^If BRs playerbase is reflected in a two digit number then probably yes.
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:06 am

well shit

what did they do wrong?
-some EN players complained about there being no account transfer from the servers,
but that's valid only for who already cashed into EN, i never did and since i started new on EU had managed to get better robots i never was able to get on EN, so that may have been a reason only partly

-more events i agree, they were pretty lacking motivation in making them

-they should have messed a bit more with the original game, not just cheaper and wider uc shop
like they could have tried to remove all that hindrance to tuning:
--removing break slots chance (or making slot protectors uc available)
--removing fail chance to tunes
--free untuning (but with no mats refund)

-the weekly arcantus missions reset was a good start, but they shouldn't have stopped there
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:54 pm

ror, I keep disconnecting after about 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Next victim. CBPH :v
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:33 am

Rolling Kingdom garapon - Had 9.6k UC or so to start. Junk & sell all of my loot (Since I didn't want it); ended with 12k. I have made money by rolling the garapon faster than you will arena.

Lel.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:53 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Rolling Kingdom garapon - Had 9.6k UC or so to start. Junk & sell all of my loot (Since I didn't want it); ended with 12k. I have made money by rolling the garapon faster than you will arena.

Lel.
I did tis to tune my LRE :>

I wanna tune my Pepo to, but I'm too lazy :X
Back to top Go down
Hipster
Hipster

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Honestly they should just leave EU up as a testing server or UC server im sure people would of gotten on there to play. considering the amount of rt you have to use is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:19 am

That's not surprising at all, they started doing what they should not : open it like any server. EU players do not like paytohavestuff games and even if they release very good RT bots as UC, thye also released too many strong moe shit too fast.

I'm out of this now I guess.
Back to top Go down
thegog3t4
Newcomer
Newcomer
thegog3t4

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:39 am

I only played CBT of this server, and yeah it wasnt that good since there was only the same old stuff...
Then i moved to CBBR, got a lily eve(aways wanted her), but the server is empty like hell. When we get a "full" server its like 20-30 players.
There is no future to CBBR too, sadly no one wants to play it cuz its the true meaning of pay2play thing...

TheF4ll3n(CBBR)/thegog3t4(CBEN)
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:15 am

Yeah Cosmic Break Brazil is headed into a deep grave if it doesnt shape up.... UC Shop Updates are nice and all... but i dont think anyone wants to put effort into a game that'll die soon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -   Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. - - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Europe - The many mistakes and wrongs. - The Final Chapter to its 1st Service. -
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2