Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about Wonder Bits

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boylumpat

Question about Wonder Bits Empty
PostSubject: Question about Wonder Bits   Question about Wonder Bits EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 3:41 pm

I know that balancing str/tec increases your wonder bit duration but:

1.Is there any change in the attack power of a wonder bit(ex.persenachia,mialy,etc) if I increase their str/tec from 15/15 to 20/20 or more, or are they fixed as long as they're equal?

2.Is there any additional duration if I increase my str/tec from 15/15 to 20/20 or more, or are they fixed as long as they're equal?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wonder Bits   Question about Wonder Bits EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:12 pm

I've been told the WB will work with their users lower attack stats (21 STR, 16 TEC = WB attacks with TEC, 10 STR, 30 TEC = WB attacks with STR), but I'm not sure about that.

2. The duration does increase a little, but it's so minimal that you usually won't notice much of a difference (unless it's some riciulously huge dofference liek 6/6 vs 15/15 or something like that). Different WBs seem to have different claculations for duration to (Dual Laser Bits even have that mentioned in their description).
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wonder Bits   Question about Wonder Bits EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:26 pm

I tested a little bit of the durations with the Aura Wonderbit: 
21/21: 16:25:30 -> 16:27:18 = 1 Minute 48 Seconds
15/15: 16:27:50 -> 16:29:30 = 1 Minute 40 Seconds
35/5:   16:30:30 -> 16:31:46 = 1 Minute 16 Seconds
35/9:   16:32:30 -> 16:33:51 = 1 Minute 21 Seconds
28/17: 17:05:40 -> 17:07:15 = 1 Minute 35 Seconds

Do the duration of bits do have a marginal increase, but the greater differences in attacking stats can alter the time for a wonder bit to considerable levels.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wonder Bits   Question about Wonder Bits EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I've been told the WB will work with their users lower attack stats (21 STR, 16 TEC = WB attacks with TEC, 10 STR, 30 TEC = WB attacks with STR), but I'm not sure about that.

2. The duration does increase a little, but it's so minimal that you usually won't notice much of a difference (unless it's some riciulously huge dofference liek 6/6 vs 15/15 or something like that). Different WBs seem to have different claculations for duration to (Dual Laser Bits even have that mentioned in their description).

I too, was skeptical for a time, but yes, WBs use their lowest attack stats to deal damage.  Sugu confirmed 2 years ago when I wrote my huge ass guide. lol.

Duration increases as you even out.  From personal experience, they last about two minutes at most for certain bits (give or take) but usually they'll die from HP expiration before time duration.

Honestly, gun for 50/50 stat distribution if you need your WB (Nicole, Patty), gun for min max and keep 1 if you can just so that you have the option to do something outside chivalry bits (keep a slayer to stun ARTs, keep dual spike for the defensive capabilities, do dual 3 way bit/axe for stunlock, etc.).  Don't gun for damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Wonder Bits   Question about Wonder Bits Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Wonder Bits
Page 1 of 1