Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?  Empty
PostSubject: How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?    How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:12 pm

I want to make an alternative wep set for my main seraph. Planing a para beam gun + buckle
I been using the PG with G.rapid + H.rapid + paralyze on another bot and it work well (ammo problem aside) but I want to lower the cost.
So how LPG compare to Plasma gun if both have same tune as above?
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?    How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:29 am

do u really even need para u got seraph wing to protect u they shut down everything these days,why not go g rapid beta 2x high air force?
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?    How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:48 am

If you can hit with the plasma gun fine, then there's no need to switch to lpg.

Also, owned. Do not post anymore holy shit
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?    How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:45 am

Nilla wrote:
Also, owned. Do not post anymore holy shit

It's too late, Hollows have taken over the cbff.

@topic

LPG will have a faster speed overall, but like nilla said if you are already hitting things with your current plasma gun, there's no need to change. If you find you are having trouble hitting (which you shouldnt be considering your current speed tunes), then maybe go for the LPG. Another thing you might wanna consider is that LPG costs 60 less so if you ever find yourself tight on capa, its a good alternative. About the para tunes, I believe if both guns had a para tune, PG would just naturally stun more since it has more force. This is assuming both bullets have the same stun properties which they should.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?    How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Also has to do with what the build is for the Seraph right now instead of debating LPG over PG.  Need to know if it's a wing spammer because if it is, you might as well go full high tec betas, tune out your fly, bump it to 40 TEC and get cveil and TGH and keep PG to do as much damage within your 90 second wing span.

If it's a standard flier, then it becomes more of an issue.  If you think you can justify living longer to dole out more LPG bullets or to get a significant amount more TEC than if you had your old PG build to be able to do more damage within the same bot, then it's worth the switch. (I doubt it's not worth the switch because Crim loses out 3 potential BS slots to tune TEC with because her old LGs took up a BS slot.  You can say Laz LGs or something but you will always lose out that potential second BS).

Saving cost isn't really just the idea now because the trade offs may be more or less than you think.  I can tell you for a fact if you don't lag, your AIR will drop faster than god knows what because of the ART walls.   You have to get in closer than most to use LPG/PG.  Would it matter if you were saving 40 cost off your gun so that you will still die in the same time, with less damage because you traded off for a less force gun?  Think about something like that before you make the change.

Last edited by ngelicdark on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?    How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:21 pm

First off, my Seraph is a standard Air flier with Izuna LG (the one in my avatar, got a difference one for wing spam).
Not the best build, but I like it look and been playing that Crimrose since I started this game.

The reason I want to lower cost because the Seraph is tuned (23tec/38fly, Clearance, ABR + para mini zook) and using PG mean I have to tune some new AM (not sure I can even fit the PG with just new AM). If I use LPG, I only need to do the wep tune + 3 100% tune on a buckle to get 21tec while all other stat being the same

I want to switch because ABR is a pain to aim with my lag spiking lately while my untuned Izuna do well with just the para PG
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?    How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:49 pm

It's the min max problem and devotion issue.

23 TEC is not a lot for a standard flier right now (have you seen dem new bots?  Seriously.) compared to what is out there.  If you can somehow squeeze in that extra damage for your PG, then I believe it's worth it because either LPG or PG, you will probably fall and die both ways getting that close to someone to shoot at them.

Now here is where I critique the build to save more cost or to make it perform better:

Also, why clearance?  Waste booster I know is a problem but honestly, I feel like the moment you're knocked out the sky is the point of no return nowadays (been there, done that, have been the one DOING that).  If you can fly out to land before you drop and wait til it wears off, then it's much more plausible.

I understand the Izuna LGs are for your personal wants.  But if they're the ones with the wispy fags then maybe you should trade it for the ones without so it takes up less space and you're still getting the visual effect.
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?    How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:03 am

The low dmg do frustrate me sometime, it make me want to build an Aplhag Parcifar or use the Intone I just got. 
I already accept that it will take me some time to kill anything, and I don't think the extra dmg will make a change to that.

I first got Clearance due to booster trouble. Now, there are even more annoying debuff and more way to apply them (one time it kick in as I get vox). Plus it cheaper than CV, but I might make a CV LG later.

The Izuna LG is the one with free BS slot

Since there are not much difference, I going with LPG. Thank for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?    How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How para LPG compare to para Plasma Gun?
Page 1 of 1