Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

LL Plasma gun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 am

New section!

and... first post!

I feel special now. What a Face

LL plasma gun
-decent dps.
-it is essentially a handy/mini bazooka for large air.
-both its accuracy (doesn't spray much while moving) and projectile size are excellent for hitting just about anything with some decent aiming and read ahead. (one of major reason to use it over limited plasma gun for large air)
-enough damage to stun quite a lot of bots. Critical from behind can hit near 60 on land.
-low reduction from tgh due to its fire rate and base damage.
-the cost is quite ridiculous (200 cost). Borderline unaffordable.

With this LL plasma gun and playing with a bit of care, it is quite easy to do 700-900 damage before you die. Because of its stun capability, it is WAY better in retreat shooting than limited plasma gun, especially more so if you got low fly.

Conclusion:
If you like SDC but want more DPS and you don't care for the cost, this is the weapon for your large air; or if you tune your SDC to end up about 200 cost, then you might as well use this.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 am

The bullet size....how big is it? beam gun size?, wide beam gun size or mega beam gun size? I own one myself but that sheer cost alone turns me away from it though....especially when base force is much lesser then SDC. But then, it got multi slot....which is hard to obtain from SDC so I may reconsider. (Sigh....nowadays everyone's speedy, less then 350 speed projectile, don't even think about landing a hit unless you caught people off guard or something.)
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:07 am

I know the size is almost the size of an SDC bullet, without the AOE when it hits something though ._.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:10 am

Nothing special besides the big bullet
Sdc is preferred over it
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:42 am

@priskern wrote:
(Sigh....nowadays everyone's speedy, less then 350 speed projectile, don't even think about landing a hit unless you caught people off guard or something.)

I think you are exaggerating but...
in case you are not:

You absolutely can hit people with less than 350 speed weapon. Other wise air zooka wouldn't have been (and still) so popular.

Your skill and/or lag would be in question if you can't hit anything with 270ish weapon speed.

A chaser weapon will need above 350 speed weapons (400+ preferred). DPS weapon don't need to be as speedy as chaser weapon. (default speed air zooka is not a good chaser)
--------------------
Biggest problem of this gun, you can't put it on a gazillion number of builds.
Back to top Go down

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 am

LL plasma gun is obsolete with SDC, especially 3s one.
And if you want to dps with LLPG fat air, well good luck. There's a reason why fat airs SDC use hit and run tactics.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 pm

I just hope everyone gave the weapon a thorough test before they post their opinion.

Jumping to conclusion is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Test ran it on my Geograsis for a good long while actually. I really like it unfortunately, because I also know SDC is better. It's not capa efficent and SDC has an effective blast range. It's a really good gun, but it demands too much cost. If it was less then a SDC I'd use it, but that's not the case here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:58 pm

It's a decent gun
It just has too many negative things while lacking the good ones
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:58 am

Well....if M size is useable....IF......orz.....Too bad they don't call it LL for no reason.....That said and i tested it. Not bad, but not really outstanding.
It's really just an increased force plasma gun sold in shop. Though SDC has a slower interval, DPS wise it's still on par. And SDC is easier to stun targets due to sheer brute force per single hit. So like I said on previous post. That sheer cost is a big letdown.... And that haven't factor tunes in.

Also a bit off topic but, seriously, for stuff with 38 fly and orange zone boost run/30+ walk, anything slower then 350 projectile speed is hard to land a hit on those. Unless it's nova missile/psygun or when you are basically in close range (handgun range).
Unless they don't mind the damage and is running towards you directly like a idiot, you almost never able to land a consistant hit on them especially obvious with hoppers, where your projectile even when aimed at their landing spot, will most of time too slow to catch them and the target was already into the next hop and your bullet will just hits their previous landing spot missing.

That said with more tune slot on LL plasma, it will be very useable if tune for rapid, but then the cost....that cost.....orz.....And SDC does beam splash, it catches hoppers....

Last edited by priskern on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:00 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
It's a decent gun
It just has too many negative things while lacking the good ones
More or less how I feel about it. It's got some solid performance, but for that cost with those stat drops it's just going to waste away in my garage unused.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:36 am

@priskern wrote:

Also a bit off topic but, seriously, for stuff with 38 fly and orange zone boost run/30+ walk, anything slower then 350 projectile speed is hard to land a hit on those. Unless it's nova missile/psygun or when you are basically in close range (handgun range).
Unless they don't mind the damage and is running towards you directly like a idiot, you almost never able to land a consistant hit on them especially obvious with hoppers, where your projectile even when aimed at their landing spot, will most of time too slow to catch them and the target was already into the next hop and your bullet will just hits their previous landing spot missing.

I really don't share your experience with sub 350 weapon speed at all, so it is difficult for me to understand where you are coming from.

My only grasp of what you are saying is on beam rifle where the projectile was just too small on majority of that category, which make the beam rifles one of the few weapons that I tuned for speed.

Maybe it is play style difference. Anyway, best luck to you in you endeavor. (you will need it for tuning and gara bounce )
---------------------------------

Oh and once again. 200 cost for this LL plasma gun is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 am

Paralyze tune it and become the best duelist. It has a little too much cost for it's stats but it's good at going in close and stunning over and over.
Back to top Go down
BlackflareD
Newcomer
Newcomer
BlackflareD

Male Posts : 9

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:33 am

200 cost is not worth it if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Video link, Click me

Seriously, I am not impressed....
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:10 am

@priskern wrote:
Video link, Click me

I'm less impressed with the player than the gun.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:40 am

@Suguri wrote:
@priskern wrote:
Video link, Click me

I'm less impressed with the player than the gun.
Indeed
Not very impressed with both
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:57 am

It'd help to know what tunes he went with on the gun, because I have a feeling they weren't speed. If they were, then that gun's definitely garbage.

The damage per bullet, bullet size, and stun rate make me think of a beam version of LL Bulk Mag (which is what the gun name implies anyway but whatever). Like I said previously, the gun's actual performance is decent, just...not for the cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LL Plasma gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: LL Plasma gun   LL Plasma gun Empty

Back to top Go down

LL Plasma gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Weapons-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com