Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....

Go down 
+8
Zwiebel Force
Electric
fggt
;)OwneD)
Trill
Alathon
beccadmgirl
+RedCobra+
12 posters
AuthorMessage
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... Empty
PostSubject: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:39 am

I need a land unit for my commando because every days playing airs and art is boring, then i decided to buy it from shop betwen Ouka or vanguard vencer.

which one is better for my battle style ?
"Defences, Sneak attack, sudden attack, and fast walking".

if you ask me roll garapon, i dont want to do that again because each time im rolling always got artilery ,airs mecha & weapons again.

please help me chose betwen ouka or vanguard vencer. Sad
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:32 pm

fencer: Pro: longer range, hits harder
con: depend on your self powerup, no ranged attack

Ouka: Pro: easily built into 40wlk 18fly boost run, have built in ranged attack
con: don't hit as hard, much shorter melee range, require sheath sword for one attack

Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Fencer and Ouka both require an assassin-ish sort of playstyle.

Ouka really needs to move fast, as her melee makes her travel only a short distance. Her melee is also considerably weaker than fencer's, but in a combo, you can really start seeing some numbers. Trill probably could give you a better run-down of Ouka.

Fencer can get away without boost run (if you add in a booster with a sub that allows him to move fast). His high-powered melee makes anyone that gets in his slashing range wish they hadn't been in range. Fencer's last hit often makes a target reel off way out of range, so be careful about that. His combo is also much faster on the ground than it is in the air.

I really ought to be making a guide about fencer at this rate.
w/e

in any case i think fencer's overall easier to use
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:15 pm

2s Ouka cripples an already crippled bot. Unless you're in for some serious tuning, avoid. Fencer will ultimately do better even in 2s form, since he theoretically only loses 2 slots verses the 5 slots Ouka does.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:33 pm

fencer its easyer to tune its mecha so u can swap its 2 slot parts ouka with 2s is going to be hard if u wanna hit that 40 and 8 boost run breakpoint with desecend str and wp tunes
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:11 pm

beccadmgirl wrote:
fencer: Pro: longer range, hits harder
con: depend on your self powerup, no ranged attack

>No ranged attack
Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... 39Ph4
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:14 pm

thank you so much every one, now i know what i really needs. Very Happy

about tuning i need more practice & learning, because i rare enought get some touch with my own land tipe.

thank you ~ thank you so much give me some detail about those two. :3
Back to top Go down
Electric
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Electric

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:33 pm

nothing 2s (from the shop) is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Imo wait till you got that free Elisa. She's 3s and a pretty nice assasin at that.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Electric wrote:
I myself regret having bought some locked moes from the shop, all bots benefit the most from 3rd slots
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:20 pm

The problem with 2s are the built-in weapons (2handed sword for fencer and the Ouraikiri fr Ouka). You can cheese-up Ouka's slot counter pretty well with LazFlamme LG or something.

But yeah, really grab the free Elisalotte. She's at least the same tier as Ouka (if nt better) and definitely cheaper than le Fencer.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:22 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
The problem with 2s are the built-in weapons (2handed sword for fencer and the Ouraikiri fr Ouka). You can cheese-up Ouka's slot counter pretty well with LazFlamme LG or something.

But yeah, really grab the free Elisalotte. She's at least the same tier as Ouka (if nt better) and definitely cheaper than le Fencer.

Ouka builds require a lot of slots. Any build I've made and been satisfied with used nearly/all slots in a 3s build, including accesories. 2s Ouka's pretty gimped and needs LGj/BSj to even get the slots required to tune in the first place. 2x sword slots isn't too bad, as 2x slow is pretty much the max you'll want anyways.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:40 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
Electric wrote:
I myself regret having bought some locked moes from the shop, all bots benefit the most from 3rd slots

Well, that depends, Dayu/Ouka have a ton of capacity so I can see that, but Katalina/Lala/Connie/Patty/Renny/Frau (guess that kinda depends) still work great being 2s.

@OP
I vote for Vanguard Fencer.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:44 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
DaneDroid wrote:
Electric wrote:

Well, that depends, Dayu/Ouka have a ton of capacity so I can see that, but Katalina/Lala/Connie/Patty/Renny/Frau (guess that kinda depends) still work great being 2s.

@OP
I vote for Vanguard Fencer.

Katalina isn't hurt whatsoever by her lack of slots, neither is Lala or Renny, but I immediately ran into slot issues on Connie/Patty when I tried to build them ;_; Patty losing a gun slot alone is kind of crippling, IMO :c
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Katalina loses 2 slots, in which I have a kata build for myself and she has more than enough cap to want to have two extra slots to play with..so.. meh. I not really a fan of it.

Connie, yup. Issues. Aside from the fact two locked guns, I have put her aside for now. Lackluster in everything and 2s slapped on top of that made me sad.

Patty losing a gun slot IMO not crippling (I'm trying to rebuild mine actually). Her cap's rather tight for all the things you want to have for her (lvl 8 or 9 I'm talking here, not even 10) so missing a gun slot is the least of my worries. If anything reinforces the fact, she's topped off mostly with +1 run tunes slapped with some CV and some tank tunes. If you wanted gara rate and weren't obsessed with moes or having a paralyzing gatling, then I think AC would probably be better in this meta. Mine is just melting.

I think most of the moes suffer for sure aside from the slots. Most of them have gimped supply of their selling point (Lala), or gimped something (Rinka, Ion, Astralyzer) so while it's a step in the right direction, no.

Bots I think worth getting are mechas whose cores are valuable and you lose pretty much nothing if you replace all the parts. Amateus Nova is one for having BR. Dugdriver, Gun Arms Mod are too. Alba is so good I'm willing to deal with his head having 2s if I actually ran the whole "float dash alpha ART my ass off" deal.

Then again I have Ragna :/

And I wish the bots were at their 50% rate. 140 for Kata makes me go akjfdlkajklajslfdaslfdjaf. I'm not paying that much for moe ass.

@actual topic:

VF by far. Most of his parts I ended up replacing; he's more in tune with this meta (you tried assassinating some ART nowadays? Most people have BR so it's like asdklfjalsdjlafd good luck killing one from full hp and getting out without CV/getting ripped to shreds).
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:38 am

To solved the ouka problem only with laz flame legs to give more bs and slots, but the problem is she only have 8 str & bigger walk stat for mobility. ( bad core +8 str, tec 7 and default wonder bit is a michine gun "lol" )

i think ouka not gona survive for now, if im not tune it seriously.

but

for Vanguard fencer he already has bigger str and power in the weapon, we can replacing the head, legs, and BS + BSJ to any kind of parts that have 3 slot for more tune . very very costum able.

that mean, i decided to buy vanguard fencer.

and 1 question :
can i restore the power gain with ammo supply ?

thank you discussing this topic. btw the point is each mecha or moe has their own weakness and speciality, to close the weakness depent how we play it and tune it " spesially Cv & and clearances"
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:03 am

Cobra76 wrote:

and 1 question :

I read it somewhere in this forum, yes you can, when you put 2x EIW

haven't tested it myself 'though

Edit:

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t5807p60-best-melee-player-in-cben?highlight=shell
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 7:32 am

Cobra76 wrote:
To solved the ouka problem only with laz flame legs to give more bs and slots, but the problem is she only have 8 str & bigger walk stat for mobility. ( bad core +8 str, tec 7 and default wonder bit is a michine gun "lol" )

i think ouka not gona survive for now, if im not tune it seriously.

but

for Vanguard fencer he already has bigger str and power in the weapon, we can replacing the head, legs, and BS + BSJ to any kind of parts that have 3 slot for more tune . very very costum able.

that mean, i decided to buy vanguard fencer.

and 1 question :

thank you discussing this topic. btw the point is each mecha or moe has their own weakness and speciality, to close the weakness depent how we play it and tune it " spesially Cv & and clearances"

Nice, have fun playing with him. He's probably going to need Cveil to compete with other melees now because the ones on the field now already have built in or tuned already. They're old bots swarming the field, they've been completed most of em.

Also Ouka LGs are the other LGs that have an extra BS slot. She loses more slots because she's moe and her AMs and HD are locked too, so you lose out there. Sad to say too, that Ouka LGs are actually really good for their price so you're rather tempted to keep them has well :/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....   Give me recomentdations pleaseee..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me recomentdations pleaseee.....
Page 1 of 1