Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonderland Online

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:26 pm

What do u think of this game?
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

Male Posts : 113

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Never heard of it but i'm glad to try it out
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Male Posts : 190

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:02 pm

i stopped playing it for lack of friends playing.

it's a cool game, very smart production system, and you can config your character colors wich is randomly fun xD
like there is a clan of yellow pplz, they look like the Simpsons =P (and i made a char like captain planet)

also, it REQUIRES you to play in party if you want to get thru some parts of the game, unless you wanna crawl your way to lvl up.

filled with quests to the brim, some really need guides, as you don't have any idea what is going on.

also the collecting resource, remote system and things like this, such awesome game. But then again, if i was playing WLO by the time CB showed up, i would never got knowledge about it ^^
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:18 am

Good that someone know about it here! I still playing that game tough... Even tough it's lack of my friends right now. I still keep on. But the my level is not high enough. (Plus, my Roca has been captured...)

Oh yeah! Missle! If u wanna try it u can go search for it using google and type "igg wonderland"!

Last edited by Wolf Hikari on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 am

well, i was playing in gemini server (at least my highest lvl char is there)
if you are in the same server, i can help you rescue her. It's not that hard with someone that spent most his time lvling up skills Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 am

Sorry... I play it at the new server (aeries i guess), not long ago i play at gemini. but I already delete my characters there... don't ask me why.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:46 pm

don't ask me why i deleted my chars from at least 3 servers xD

i think i've started some on aries, not sure tho
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Izzy wrote:
don't ask me why i deleted my chars from at least 3 servers xD

i think i've started some on aries, not sure tho

Don't worry, I won't ask why u delete it. but still... i wanna ask u why u started some of aeries. O_O
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Izzy

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 am

new chars came out. i know they are all the same in the end, just wanted to see how they looked like xD

btw, i usually play as water/wind
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:44 am

Izzy wrote:
new chars came out. i know they are all the same in the end, just wanted to see how they looked like xD

btw, i usually play as water/wind

Oh! U mean, Karin and Kuro? Well, i don't know what to say about them. anyway, I am actually playing on Aquarius server, not Aeries. Sorry 4 the wrong details.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Hikari

Male Posts : 31

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:31 pm

i played till lvl 20+ the guild i was in was fun but the...auto afk function and the repetitive grind made it hard. my partner died like few times lvling at a lvl 52+ vultures(lvling purpose i can own 1 easily) when i got tht alien girl to lvl 16 to use her cannon it was kickass. but i quit afterwards. got fed up of it. i think i went to cancer server i cant recall.funny fact we did things no pt should do. we went to do the story quest underleveled like killing lvl 60+ we survive but...bleh quest is quite dumb some of them only the party leader can do it tht means...yea over and OVER again..i heard it was fix ltr on..way to go igg...wouldnt mind if it was easy...>_> fun while it lasted. im bored so yea. i'd love to type longer ;P
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Hikari wrote:
i played till lvl 20+ the guild i was in was fun but the...auto afk function and the repetitive grind made it hard. my partner died like few times lvling at a lvl 52+ vultures(lvling purpose i can own 1 easily) when i got tht alien girl to lvl 16 to use her cannon it was kickass. but i quit afterwards. got fed up of it. i think i went to cancer server i cant recall.funny fact we did things no pt should do. we went to do the story quest underleveled like killing lvl 60+ we survive but...bleh quest is quite dumb some of them only the party leader can do it tht means...yea over and OVER again..i heard it was fix ltr on..way to go igg...wouldnt mind if it was easy...>_> fun while it lasted. im bored so yea. i'd love to type longer ;P

well then type longer. . .

I played wonderland online for a grand total of get this 15 days before I got bored, IGG doesn't have much that actually keeps my notice unfortunately, I'm considering trying it again for a bit though.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 am

Somehow, IGG is now having the thanksgiving festival for wonderland online till 30th November. I heard the winner will get a good prize. I am participating in it, those who on Facebook and likes wonderland online is actually get the invites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wonderland Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland Online   Wonderland Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonderland Online
Page 1 of 1