Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flare Momiji

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Flare Momiji Empty
PostSubject: Flare Momiji   Flare Momiji EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Spoiler:

IDK. I heard x3 GFB balls.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

Flare Momiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Momiji   Flare Momiji EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
Spoiler:

If you're going to have ninja run you might as well also have stealth system since the 2 together help cancel out lock ons so when you actually try to run in and run out you won't be nuke to death within a second from all the missles that's probably going to fly at you. You are planning on using a Jamming stealth momiji...right?

Also, I think 36 is already good as any stat for str and wlk. Anymore is just excessive and a waste of cap, tune and mats since you're probably not going to(or should not) rely on melee nor use the fireball for more then a full charge 1 shot, jam and run out then rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Flare Momiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Momiji   Flare Momiji EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
Spoiler:

If you're going to have ninja run you might as well also have stealth system since the 2 together help cancel out lock ons so when you actually try to run in and run out you won't be nuke to death within a second from all the missles that's probably going to fly at you. You are planning on using a Jamming stealth momiji...right?

Also, I think 36 is already good as any stat for str and wlk. Anymore is just excessive and a waste of cap, tune and mats since you're probably not going to(or should not) rely on melee nor use the fireball for more then a full charge 1 shot, jam and run out then rinse and repeat.

The stealth system thing I did consider, but then I remembered that this is a Broad Radar meta.

40 TEC especially for high force weapons pls.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

Flare Momiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Momiji   Flare Momiji EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
Spoiler:

The stealth system thing I did consider, but then I remembered that this is a Broad Radar meta.

40 TEC especially for high force weapons pls.

Just saying if you're going to use ninja run you might as well just give it an extra benefit that will boost your chance of actually being able to run out of the enemy territory alive. Ninja run isn't going to save you from stunlocks or anything, in fact you'll going to almost regret taking something that drains your boost gauge and leave you a sitting duck in the middle of the field while everyone fire at you. Kinda like having windrunner on a hopper Blitz Momiji.

You would be better off spamming shadow step(like sway or assault step) to escape then rely on Ninja run. At least doing that you will dodge 50% of the missles and bullets thrown towards you while still having the benefit of the disappearance/stealth of NR.

But then again, just a preference so whatever works for you.
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

Flare Momiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Momiji   Flare Momiji EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:19 am

You pretty much need Stealth with Ninja Run if you plan on fighting close to enemy lines, especially when alone.

I shoot Ninja runners that lack stealth. They're pretty easy to shoot. Their burden of boost on normal run speed plus their blip on the radar really adds up when they become isolated.

You'll need to play in a way that will prevent boost from screwing you over, like meatshields, hit/run, not fighting airs.

Since you have brodar, you pretty much just need to pick your targets and avoid the firefights.

The Ninja Run sans Stealth just makes approaching some targets easier, but also remember that it makes escaping some targets harder.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

Flare Momiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Momiji   Flare Momiji EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:34 pm

get stealth system replace the high power aplha and life tune for 2 beast tunes u should have the capa for it and youll get 15 bonus hp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flare Momiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flare Momiji   Flare Momiji Empty

Back to top Go down

Flare Momiji
Page 1 of 1