Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.

Go down 
+16
NovaZero
ChaosOmni
Ichijo
MissileGo
Desu
ironpen27
Hyoka
Vsin
Daylyt
Courius
CapeMike
FrozenEdge
MightyPeanut
Andaros
koi
azz33
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:58 am

Ichijo wrote:
Yes! I require sea battles, with submarines, ships and aircraft.

aircraft is air... except you mean Aircraft Carrier...

o well... yea , the point is, we wiz who should specialized in ranged land combat (the Wiz turtle is Beam Artillery rite?) screwed due ART isnt favorite thing in CBJP... unlike in CBEN where about half room using sturbanger and other rocket launcher and shoot like wild in powerspot, even an ivis with crimson veil who trying withstand the missile rain get killed before can reach em...till the other half using ivis tho and pwn em by coming from all direction...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:05 am

Ichijo wrote:

Theres a frog lander out there?
I mean, it has quick swim...
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Desu wrote:
Ichijo wrote:

Theres a frog lander out there?
I mean, it has quick swim...

==' i just hope in the end no "ship"-bot (well... there's shark surfers), or Cosmic Break can slowly become new transformers
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Courius wrote:

==' i just hope in the end no "ship"-bot (well... there's shark surfers), or Cosmic Break can slowly become new transformers

Theres probabbly going to be some sort of Crimrose baywatch version of her ship bot in the near future...
So no transformers.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Courius wrote:
Ichijo wrote:

o well... yea , the point is, we wiz who should specialized in ranged land combat (the Wiz turtle is Beam Artillery rite?) screwed due ART isnt favorite thing in CBJP... unlike in CBEN where about half room using sturbanger and other rocket launcher and shoot like wild in powerspot, even an ivis with crimson veil who trying withstand the missile rain get killed before can reach em...till the other half using ivis tho and pwn em by coming from all direction...

Ehh... you should see Star Rank Arts.... Destructors with Accel Roll and a Giant Bazooka that can slap 60 damage to an air unit. Heck even now i try to practice it out with my Destructor (Either Titan Bazooka or Rage Bazooka, your pick)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:05 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Courius wrote:
Ichijo wrote:

Ehh... you should see Star Rank Arts.... Destructors with Accel Roll and a Giant Bazooka that can slap 60 damage to an air unit. Heck even now i try to practice it out with my Destructor (Either Titan Bazooka or Rage Bazooka, your pick)

there are even scarier builds of ART over there, we didn't have much ART usage in CB EN due to all the Ivis running around, in the future there may be a lot more considering that the super powered Melees will be less common, though far from gone. . .
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 pm

i used my sturbanger, but without access to Victory or Destructor... there wasnt much to do but let your High Cost ARTs die.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
i used my sturbanger, but without access to Victory or Destructor... there wasnt much to do but let your High Cost ARTs die.

Destructor was possible, several people got them from the RO cubes from the clan event . . .
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Just that you didnt have the lower costing UC Parts/Rare Drops from Arena/Arkantus to equip your destructor with...
to at least get his hp ABOVE 500. and he'd only cost at a weight of 1000 (800-900 BP)

Victory.... 400-600 Cost for like an absurd amount of DPS per Second. not to mention if given the right tools/weapons, kicks giant j-hammers down a size D:
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:21 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Just that you didnt have the lower costing UC Parts/Rare Drops from Arena/Arkantus to equip your destructor with...
to at least get his hp ABOVE 500. and he'd only cost at a weight of 1000 (800-900 BP)

Victory.... 400-600 Cost for like an absurd amount of DPS per Second. not to mention if given the right tools/weapons, kicks giant j-hammers down a size D:

scary heh, and yeah, that won't happen until FOBT and Release come along, then I'll be farming Arcantus like mad for bot parts and such, I want a FULL one of the big guys from the red desert area. . .
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Grandom?

He's got good stuff....

Only remarkable feet he has
is his BD and his BS

his Capa extends up to 545/ 1080 (His BD + his BS) and a total of 361 HP

You can get 6 Capacity Ups + Boost Run, Wonder Toughness (Dual Missile Bits Very Happy), Sniper Sights for 20 and Broad Radar for 40
and he'll be at 640/ 1080

then you'll just have to find LG, 2 AMs and FCAC and HDAC to make him better. (Titan Bazooka or Blast Bazooka works)
Actually putting 2 Rocket Launchers on him might work
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Grandom?

He's got good stuff....

Only remarkable feet he has
is his BD and his BS

his Capa extends up to 545/ 1080 (His BD + his BS) and a total of 361 HP

You can get 6 Capacity Ups + Boost Run, Wonder Toughness (Dual Missile Bits Very Happy), Sniper Sights for 20 and Broad Radar for 40
and he'll be at 640/ 1080

then you'll just have to find LG, 2 AMs and FCAC and HDAC to make him better. (Titan Bazooka or Blast Bazooka works)
Actually putting 2 Rocket Launchers on him might work

aye, but I want a full one for the heck of it then I'll get another BD and BS or get both along the way to getting the full one as well.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:25 am

rei_hunter wrote:

Dual rifle bits are much more effective than missile bits.
They're more accurate for all bots and do much more damage.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:02 am

Desu wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

Dual rifle bits are much more effective than missile bits.
They're more accurate for all bots and do much more damage.

also break part sometimes... but depend on situation tho...

technicaly for barraging crowd still more effective the missiles bit, they launch the lesser version of anti air missiles, not as deadly as one destructor have, but still hurst...
while for finish off one by one from afar i admit rifle bit is very effective... as long you not turn away from the direction of your target, due they gonna render inactive if more than about 80 degree from the target
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Courius wrote:

also break part sometimes... but depend on situation tho...

technicaly for barraging crowd still more effective the missiles bit, they launch the lesser version of anti air missiles, not as deadly as one destructor have, but still hurst...
while for finish off one by one from afar i admit rifle bit is very effective... as long you not turn away from the direction of your target, due they gonna render inactive if more than about 80 degree from the target

Missile bits cant even angle themselves.
They just spin around on a flat circle.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:23 am

Oh yeah, there is one huge difference between CB EN and CB JP, the mobs in the Missions are MUCH harder in CB JP. . .
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:35 am

Theres also the japanese players
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:37 am

Desu wrote:

Im so surprised.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 am

sunjae429 wrote:
Desu wrote:

Im so surprised.

Yeah,
And did you also know...
They speak mostly Japanese there?!
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Desu wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:
Desu wrote:

Im so surprised.

Yeah,
And did you also know...
They speak mostly Japanese there?!

yea... other method saying what i said before

Courius wrote:
1 thing is certainly different : The Game Languange

*smacked*

*smashed with jet hammer*
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Luckily, I can spoke Japanese a bit. So those people doesn't mad either, and u know. I met up friends with them also! ^w^ (but not all of them)
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:06 am

sturbanger catapult missile(core) is useful when you encounter buriden or PS killer flyer, the missile degree of turning helps.no need to burst.

but you need to keep moving fast within PS area to use the hyper shot assistant.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:42 am

udon-GE wrote:
sturbanger catapult missile(core) is useful when you encounter buriden or PS killer flyer, the missile degree of turning helps.no need to burst.

but you need to keep moving fast within PS area to use the hyper shot assistant.

that's the problem... sturbanger as slow as snailbots, without tune it kinda impossible... im already slap all WLK Parts i can get to mah sturbanger and only can reach about 15 WLK, maybe less with extra rocket...

well... might better for sturbanger "standards" , im already try in OBEN yesterday it has better mobility... but that BD is harder to get due garapon stuff...
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Oh and also large bulky arts will be able to be used efficiently inside JPCB,
Only as long as you can follow the tactics used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.   So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, whats the main difference between CBEN and CBJP?.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2