Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Re)introducing Magdalena!

Go down 
+6
Zwiebel Force
Seraphcrim
Ryuuichiro
Gerrion
Koiro
Pancakes
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancakes
Pancakes

Female Posts : 25

(Re)introducing Magdalena! Empty
PostSubject: (Re)introducing Magdalena!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:15 am

Mmkay, so... some people have known me on C21 for months now, hehe. And I play a little Cosmic Commander JP, which I don't think I've told anyone... But I just made a CB account last week-ish, so I thought I'd actually introduce myself~ So hi there! I'm Magdalena, but everyone calls me Mags or Ma or Magi or Oh-gosh-it's-her-hide-the-tea (Well they don't call me that to my face but I know that's what they're thinking). Stangely my forum name is Pancakes, since Magdalena was taken!? Though I rather love pancakes.

I also love tea, robots, cats, more tea, muffins... blankets are nice too sometimes, also more cats! And I mentioned tea, right? I'm quite scatterbrained, definitely random, probably insane, and completely addicted to tea. I have no intention of actually being good at these games, but I do aspire to be goshdarn gorgeous, hehe. Therefore I'm usually in the paintshop! For like hours on end. Eep.

On CB I'll probably just do random quests and missions and make skins... a lot... I might be willing to take some skin requests as long as it's nothing too specific? But maybe you can convice me to PVP if they have a private mode... my mom told me not to PVP with strangers. Though if you play C21 I'm sort of up for anything there as long as it's for the giggles, hehe.

I have a C21JP SNS thingy where I may occasionally upload amusing things like silly drawings! Mag's beautiful SNS

Oh yeah, I also speak Spanish passibly well, and can understand a bit of Japanese (though I typo like a crazykins if I try to chat in japanese...)
Back to top Go down
http://magdalenapancakes.tumblr.com/
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: (Re)introducing Magdalena!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:41 am

If you did this months ago, I'd tell you welcome. But...this game is going through a bit of a rough patch, and me telling you welcome normally would be the same as saying that nothing is wrong with the game, which isn't true. HOWEVER, since this game is slowly starting to recover a bit, I guess I can welcome you normally. So welcome to the game, hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: (Re)introducing Magdalena!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:40 am

Just saying a quick "Hi" and a swift "See you in game" #em1
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: (Re)introducing Magdalena!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:17 am

Pancakes!
My all-time favorite flat pastry like-thing to eat during breakfast, followed quickly by waffles.

Hi! #em7 Can I bite you sometime?
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: (Re)introducing Magdalena!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:03 am

^Bite on your cow's udders.

Anyway welcome back though I've never seen you before.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: (Re)introducing Magdalena!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:47 am

Welcome back. I hope you enjoy the current states of the games and Cbs FullColor Mode and such. See you in game~ #em3
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: (Re)introducing Magdalena!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi there.
Mizuha lover huh?

Anyway Pancakes are delicious.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: (Re)introducing Magdalena!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Welcome, and enjoy the stage 4 cancer
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: (Re)introducing Magdalena!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:47 pm

ohai Pancake.

wasnt there a GM Pancake once? lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Hello!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:03 am

Hey Mags, I added you on SNS(accept please, cause I have no friend there XD)! #em3
How did you charge Mt in JP? Oh and I need to play C21 more lol(haven't played for a while)

Edit: Oh TE-O made a guide about how to charging Mt(didn't noticed ><).
Oh yeah, I think TE-O also plays CosmicBreak, because I remember seeing him(or someone with his name).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Re)introducing Magdalena!   (Re)introducing Magdalena! Empty

Back to top Go down

(Re)introducing Magdalena!
Page 1 of 1