Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*

Go down 
+15
JinNJuice
kimiyosis
Kurt
uiso
Koiro
Arti
Turkeysaur
VeryMelon
Gerrion
Kuzuha
Stickboy
God is a Cat Girl
fggt
reVelske
Garmraid
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Garmraid
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Garmraid

Male Posts : 290

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* Empty
PostSubject: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:22 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team.

*We are working on reviving the official wiki at the moment. You may get an error page until everything is fixed up! We apologize for the inconvenience.*

------------------------------------------------------------

Lebruck
Garapon

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* 01

Lisel Zweig
A fiercely loyal officer of the Lebruck army. Her heroics during the battle against the Gigandroff forces earned her the rank of Colonel and the title, "Steel Hero."

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* 02

Hanna Fritz
An energetic NCO affiliated with the Lebruck army. Known as the "Piercing Nail," she is qualified enough to lead her own battalion yet chose to remain a Sergeant under Col. Zweig.

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* LE

Please welcome the new Lebruck Garapon including new characters, Lisel Zweig & Hanna Fritz! It also includes new versions of Elcott, Feng Mei, and Berylskid. The Lebruck Garapon will be available until 6/19!

Lebruck
Garapon

Level Up
Campaign

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* Levelup-cp01-upload

Level up robots from the Lebruck Garapon for special items!

- Robots must be from the Lebruck Garapon to be counted for this Lebruck Garapon Level Up Campaign.
(You will receive a Cosmo Harmonics OMEGA for leveling up Lisel Zweig or Hanna Fritz to Level 10!)
- MAX of 5 prizes will be given per Account.
- MAX of 1 Cosmo Harmonics OMEGA will be given per robot.
- Prizes will be sent automatically to your Garage when you've completed a Level Up. But the Cosmo Harmonics OMEGAs will be sent to you AFTER 5/29.

The Lebruck Garapon Level Up Campaign runs until 5/29! Good luck!

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* X5

In celebration of the new Lebruck Garapon, we've set EXP x5 Multipliers in Arena! They will be running until 5/29! (Multipliers are not available in Team Fights, Training Arenas, and Clan Fights.)

Weekly Garapon

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* Week1

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past.

Bazaar!

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* Bazaar

We will be holding a Bazaar Event on 5/10,5/24 (0:00 to 24:00 Server Time). Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the addition of Bazaar to the game, we have been receiving an increased number of reports regarding accounts being stolen and/or cleared out due to password sharing. REMEMBER, NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!! If you lose items/robots from your account because you told somebody else your password, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to help you, especially if the incident involves said items being traded away via the Bazaar. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Happy trading!

Clan Fight System UPDATE

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* CLANFIGHTBANNER2

Clan Fight is a new game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Clan Fights scheduled are 5/3, 5/11, 5/17, 5/25, 5/31 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules,click here.

Clan Fights will be giving out 3 Clan Coins to Winners! You will receive 1 Clan Coin, even if your

Other

- Rt Robots 50% OFF Sale has ended!
- Top Ten Cards which were left in the drop list have been deleted.
- Taking an enemy robot to 0 HP with the slow damage of Burning will now give credit for the destruction to the player who inflicted the status.
- Equipping the Berylskid LG adds the Anti-Slow Custom Cartridge effect.

Bug Fixes
- Bug in which Crystas AM/AM2 STEAL BOOST would erroneously have its Force increased at extreme ranges, rather than decreased, has been fixed.
- Bug in which Commandos with restricted robots were sometimes able to participate in Limited Rules Clan Fights has been fixes.

All the other campaigns are still ongoing(UW,Gold Rush,ALE Crim. & Woolmerry cubes,Cosmo Harmonics, Rt Charge Bonus),and Bastranagant gara too.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* Empty
PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:30 am

Huh.

- Bug in which Crystas AM/AM2 STEAL BOOST would erroneously have its Force increased at extreme ranges, rather than decreased, has been fixed.

Neutral NeutralNeutral

Curious about rest of Nazi Gara.

I'd have name something of mine "B.J. Blazkowicz" if arena gets flood by these fucking nazis.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:51 am

Half an hour after JP's update and I saw 10 of Lisels in one room.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:53 am

She just screams, THROW MORE WEAPONS AT ME, which is kind of a shame, since she has a great weapon to be used outside of alpha.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:09 am

which rank is steel hero again?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:19 am

reVelske wrote:

Huh.

Neutral NeutralNeutral

I'd have name something of mine "B.J. Blazkowicz" if arena gets flood by these fucking nazis.

But isn't Berylskid's LGs locked?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:23 am

I think they are trying to say that Berylskid's nitro mode has now been given anti-slow property.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:34 am

Kuzuha wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Huh.

Neutral NeutralNeutral

New one isn't.

http://puu.sh/8Ws8g.png
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:56 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Huh.

Neutral NeutralNeutral

New one isn't.

Saddly that one's LG2, so it won't have any bonuses...
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:23 am

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* 01
22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* B1JhU1B
Real subtle there.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:30 am

Original Beryl's got the anti-slow effect too.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:35 am

Gerrion wrote:
Did you look at the picture
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:54 am

^

If you look at the cart/flag list you can see that LG2 applies the effect
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:04 pm

Gerrion wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

New one isn't.

You might want to look at the screen.

And EN is stupid. In JP, the LG change was on a balancing note. Since the new one has it, they gave it to the old one too.
Back to top Go down
uiso
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uiso

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:19 pm

The weekly trolled me. There was an exclimation point on it so I rolled and it gave me a walk.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:51 pm

New Beryl EIW increases the number of Nitro uses by 2 on the 1st EIW. 2 EIW is probably 6 ammo like the original.
Decoy dash also gets 2 ammo.
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Das ist krieg  #em3 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kimiyosis
kimiyosis

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Elcott makes me think Sakuya for some reason :3

And It seems one can fit quite alot of extra weapons onto Lisel :3!
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:28 pm

So how do Berylskid U's arm B-shields work? Do they have a HP limit? A time limit? Or are they permanently guarding the bot?
Back to top Go down
Mizahnyx-Z
Newcomer
Newcomer
Mizahnyx-Z

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:01 pm

I hereby invoke Godwin's Law on this gara...

Informs from my clan say that the ART type is ridiculously OP...
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Lisel can equip Rouche AMs and just pulverize anything in front of her. SHe also has capacity comparable to Albatreos (She ranks in at 1410 Capa, with 1060 cost with all her weapons intact and only capacity carts.)

She also has 2 Booster Slots. Her arms are pretty nice though but -1 TGH on her is bad.

Her Triple Cannon has one blast radius, and it literally damages like a tank. lol. comparable to Resha's Vox Altus.

She can basically be your frontline, shielding you away from nasty shots from opponents and even melees. Jeez, I wonder if someone's man enough to give her 2 Illumis BUrst Launcher AMJs, Rouche AMs and Psycho Formula BS1s.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:38 am

I wouldn't exactly classify that person as a man
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyFri May 23, 2014 2:29 am

I think we all know that rei is a christmas cookie.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:06 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:

heyhey. at least tell me if you are going to roll dis. I rolled it in JP, got nothing but Silvers and downwards.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:20 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Ryuuichiro wrote:

heyhey. at least tell me if you are going to roll dis. I rolled it in JP, got nothing but Silvers and downwards.

I might.
Have you gotten into my account yet?
My last minute blastagant roll got me all the silvers and Icy and Lios.
Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*   22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-* Empty

Back to top Go down

22/05/2014:*Introducing Lebruck Gara -No,i won't use any Nazi reference we already exhausted them in Jp update =P-*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next