Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun

Go down 
+8
Astral_Dono
littleskyt
Fuwakomoriya
Winty
+RedCobra+
Prior
Afterburner
aosepsa
12 posters
AuthorMessage
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun Empty
PostSubject: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:10 pm

Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun CJfOCho

Liquid Snake: There is a killer inside you... because you enjoy all the killing, that's why!

Shred Shotgun シュレッドショットガン

Description: A powerful shotgun equipped with a choke to reduce projectile spread and make it easier to land all of the shot on target

Classification: Cluster Gun
Attribute: Pure Shell
Cost: 180
Force: 48
Ammo: 200
Range: 200
Speed: 350
INT: 340

Introduced first from Stigma Garapon, this short-ranged cluster shotgun instantly puts your opponent into death bed within 5 or 6 well-aimed shots. How is it possible? The ridiculously high damage comes from concentration of flying canister shell itself, not from cluster spreads.

Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun 1s8LkIu

From concentration of canister shell, just like a grenade launcher

Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun 0rAbMGW

Not from cluster spreads, since they deal less damages from weakened travel power.

I got this weapon, so how should I play it?

To utilize this weapon's full-force damages, you are supposed to get into close-range and buckshot people. The mid-max range of this weapon will trigger cluster spreads that will deal less damage.

Here are comparisons between mid-range and closed range:

※Screenshot taken with 30 TEC 2 [G Force Beta] tunes, 57 Force in total

In other words, this weapon is meant to play with quick dog-fighting style to silence your enemy in second.

Wow, this weapon totally kicks brutal ass! Is there any caution I need to take before using this?

Yes, it runs out of ammo very fast, thanks to its relatively short shot intervals. So ammo preservation is one important thing to remember when you play this weapon. Since its range is short, your target options are usually limited to ground-dwelling units. Also, this weapon's true nature comes from closed-ranged dogfights as I mentioned earlier, you have to move up close toward enemy every time in order to deal damage, which usually leaves you vulnerable against melee bots in general.

Alright, just need to be safe with approaches, eh? Then what is recommended tune(s) for this muddafukka?

[G Force Beta]

If you are willing to ignore the ammo-problem, love to kill the enemy on-sight within 10 seconds and go MANLY MARA MODE just like me, then I suggest you tune with all [G Force Beta](If 3s version releases, go all 3 [G Force Beta]. But so far from 5/16/2015, there are only 2s Shred Shotguns exist) to maximize the damage you deal. Each tuning adds up +5, +4(, and +4) Forces and becomes 57(61) Forced 3s Shotgun that will melt anything on-sight instantly as front shot deals 84 and back shot deals 127 with 2 [G Force Beta] tunes.

Updated: Currently the front-shot deals 90 and back-shot deals 135 as with 3 [G Force Beta] tunes.

[Force]

If you want to play safe, conserve ammo, and cover more damages for some long-run fights, [Force] tune is good choice to make up. Since it will increase +2 Force to cover up from first tune, You can always put other tunes to maximize its efficiency later on.

[Supply series]

This is an interesting choice of tune to make for covering some ammo issues that Shred Shotgun begins to have with. for cheap cost, it can load even more man-killing bullets and helps you in long-run fights.

[Any Shooter, Range, Speed tunes in general]

These are not recommended tunes, as for weapon's true nature goes. That doesn't mean it isn't bad, but may turn ineffective when tuned. Here are reasons why.

1. No range can save it: Canister shell's range gets only small benefits (max 15% per tune from 200 Range lmao) to change it to close-range → mid-range fights. Still, it doesn't change the fact that you still have to get close to shoot with canister shell that deals max damage. But that does "NOT" mean you can sacrifice its range either, because canister shell will travel "LESS" further from that horrible short range that Shred Shotgun.

2. How about make bullet projectile speed faster?: As far as bullet speed indeed makes you hit moving targets faster...but are you serious? This is "shotgun" we are talking about. Can't you even shoot people from "that" closed range?

3. In general, if you don't put Force for more deeps, winty will beIntroducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun ENcu6Ji

My review and rating for this gun: ★★★★★★★★☆☆ (8 out of 10)

-"It is type of gun that carries you with one-chance-timing, like a gamble."

An one helluva shotgun that is double-edged sword to use. Because this weapon sacrificed range and ammo, and generally have fat cost, all in order to maximize the killing efficiency in close-combat. Not to mention, shotgun itself is meant for close-ranged combat that generally places you at disadvantages over long range gunfights. Also it has limited tune options you can utilize.

But if I can describe this gun's role in one word, that is "killer

Damage itself is the only reason why people use this gun to rip the shred out of other bots running around, making other users keep the distance out as long as possible from your firing range from being fried alive.

So here, I hope you guys give a try on this baby. Give her a squeeze, and tell me what else I need to add for this guide, because

Special Thanks to winty, XG02, and Alathon for talks, info, and tips + picture

Last edited by aosepsa on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Whoa moma! That's one tough shotgun!

Now I wish I had gotten one from the Stigma Gara.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Looking forward to the 3-slotted master race version of it #em3
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:22 am

the way you act and talk and the tidbit of "lore" in your youtube video just confirms youre a dipshit with aspergers once again
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:40 am

Prior wrote:
the way you act and talk and the tidbit of "lore" in your youtube video just confirms youre a dipshit with aspergers once again

You are half right there. I am dipshit, but you don't even know who I am anyway.

Neither I wish to care know you.
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:44 pm

57 forces with 2 G forces tune, wat the........puck i didn't espect that :v !. that mean if that weapon 3 slot maybe we can do 60 forces same as Giganbulk un-nerf damages rate. 57 already above giganbulk nerfed version.

wow i don't mind having low ammo with such big forces. thanks for the info broh @w@)b

this thing same as put giganbulk canon / lizel canon in 1 pack rapid firing gun. damn

Last edited by +RedCobra+ on Mon May 25, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:56 pm

tec scaling is weaker than str scaling so with equal force tec-based weapon will be much weaker. 60force @ 40tec = 89 damage, 60force @ 40str = 103 damage
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:07 pm

but still this has 100+ ammo and rapid. so it's equal

Last edited by +RedCobra+ on Mon May 25, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:04 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:09 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
littleskyt
littleskyt

Male Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyTue May 26, 2015 9:44 am

+RedCobra+ wrote:

!!!!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:24 am

+RedCobra+ wrote:

Welcome to the signature of fame.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:47 am

ayy
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:55 am

it seem people still not understand what i mean.

Demo : berilkid eco boosrun plus + with shred shotgun if that thing can reach 60 forces tune + Critical attack plus + hyper shot easily get any where. 1 pieces of that bullet do 100 consider this very rapid fire each second. 5 bullet to artilery mean 500, even it's not critical tune still do 80 damages per bullet.

it's shell damages. count it son shell guard can't even protect you because only give 10% protection.

you can get close any slow artillery anywhere inside UW, so why not. ayy.

it's not lizel canon or giganberk that has super delayed count down. this thing used for close ranges rapid firing to deal instant damages per second without delayed.
Back to top Go down
Isdelft
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Isdelft

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyTue May 26, 2015 11:44 am

>tgh reduction
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:31 pm

most people not have that much tgh, normaly 10 - 15 tgh.

or lower than 10 tgh because " Gcapa mania" yeah i know some of you here do G capa 2x or 1x.
for more HP.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:59 pm

my only bots with 10 or below are +1 shits, or CV intense builds. Idk if people are really that obsessed with GCapa.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:15 pm

Things that I never did:

>capa tunes
>revenge tunes
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:13 pm

+RedCobra+ wrote:
it seem people still not understand what i mean.

Demo : berilkid eco boosrun plus + with shred shotgun if that thing can reach 60 forces tune + Critical attack plus + hyper shot easily get any where. 1 pieces of that bullet do 100 consider this very rapid fire each second. 5 bullet to artilery mean 500, even it's not critical tune still do 80 damages per bullet.

it's shell damages. count it son shell guard can't even protect you because only give 10% protection.

you can get close any slow artillery anywhere inside UW, so why not. ayy.

it's not lizel canon or giganberk that has super delayed count down. this thing used for close ranges rapid firing to deal instant damages per second without delayed.

>implying it's easy against approaching alpha barrier boys

and it's 61 Force, not 60

that will still shoot around 90 damage per canister shoot with 140 Ammo, but what's TGH reduction?
Back to top Go down
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Irvinning

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Even people with 1 tgh get a nice reduction if compared to the full damage. It still damages like a truck tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:17 am

The first hit is what does massive damage. This gun in particular is affected big time by reduction, so the second shot hits nowhere near as hard as the first one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun   Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing a-state-of-art technology killer, Shred Shotgun
Page 1 of 1