Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Ravi Chronom build :(

Go down 
+3
nzlk
Ryuuichiro
tsukihami
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tsukihami
Newcomer
Newcomer
tsukihami

Female Posts : 9

Help Ravi Chronom build :( Empty
PostSubject: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:12 am

I just rolled Ravi today but i have no information about her. Can anyone help me about her build and her skills work please:(
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 am

Warp people and stuff. Heal people ocassionaly.
Profit.

Not much to say.
She's pretty easy to level.
I suggest getting 5 capa carts, beam, blast, sword guard, float dash and broad radar.
Just fit in 28/31/34 fly on her and get to at least 500 hp and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
tsukihami
Newcomer
Newcomer
tsukihami

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:16 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Warp people and stuff. Heal people ocassionaly.
Profit.

Not much to say.
She's pretty easy to level.
I suggest getting 5 capa carts, beam, blast, sword guard, float dash and broad radar.
Just fit in 28/31/34 fly on her and get to at least 500 hp and you're good to go.

Thanks alot. But her BD has a skill name G-control. I don't know what can it do. Does she need any weapon or all i need is running around and open the warp gate for my team mates?
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:19 am

Lets you fall slower. It tells you this on the BD text.
Back to top Go down
tsukihami
Newcomer
Newcomer
tsukihami

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:29 am

nzlk wrote:
Lets you fall slower. It tells you this on the BD text.
Thanks. She is really hard to use Sad
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:23 am

Yeah I pretty much ignore the slow-falling function in arenas. Just set gates and the gravity trap.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:50 am

G-Control can be pretty neat in certain situations. The really cool thing about it is that it even activate while alphagging.

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:35 am

I like how no one mentions Sol Volca BS.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:45 pm

^ i have that slapped on my autism warping titty ravi but i doubt OP has it... but yea Sol Volca is a REALLY good sub-weap move to have
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Sol Volca might be waste on Ravi, as IIRC her sub weapons have global cooldowns. If not then disregard.
Back to top Go down
tsukihami
Newcomer
Newcomer
tsukihami

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:15 am

Ryuuichiro wrote:
^ i have that slapped on my autism warping titty ravi but i doubt OP has it... but yea Sol Volca is a REALLY good sub-weap move to have
Can u teach me some trick when playing ravi. I just running around and have no strategy in using warp gate Sad . I don't really know what i have to do. And how can i get the Sol Volca BS.

Trill wrote:
^ Sol Volca might be waste on Ravi, as IIRC her sub weapons have global cooldowns. If not then disregard.
Is fine if i have 1 handy bazooka and 1 viper shield on her? I think Buckler is better but i don't know how to find it.

No Can you guys suggest me a build and tune up for her? As Ryuuichiro said i should tune 36 fly but her walk(17) is better than fly(13)
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Most of people will suggest you FLY, because LND melees (Eris, Sylvia, Ivises, etc.) tends to dive into heal groups, and of course, they aim to take down the supports first.

In this case, FLY is recommended, because you can escape them with accele roll (or just by flying to a safe spot), otherwise these LND units will chase you down, because they're more fast in land.

Try to get a buckler from Haku Quest, because even a 1s one can save you a lot of capa

Edit: If you want a buckler, I'm going to farm Haku between 4:00 pm tp 6:00 pm server time, if you see me in game, give me a /tell
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Halt fly at either one of these values: 28/31/34/38

any more or less is wasted stats that can be put on something else
ravi doesn't need tec since you won't be offensively using her
extra TGH would do but I'd prefer you go HP instead...

Ravi has one homing blaster main, you can use that and a handy zook if you need to farm for items or support fire under a Power Spot.
If you're having problems tuning her, try to tune the handy bazookas instead. I'm 50-50 about the bucklers or any shields in particular because they break after a certain number of hits/amount of damage...I'd rather go with another handheld weapon to help with farming/support fire
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Ravi's gates are used for various purposes. You can create a super fast rute into the enemy base with it (not recommended) or outside of it (that'd be better). You can aos use it to colect aies for your repair bit in best case you can place allies a points they usually can't reach (because of their type, etc). Be creative!

Sol Volca BS is the booster of a ertain Garapon AIR (Sol Volca Red/Sol Volca Blue). Personally I don't like having more than 2 super situational subweapons.
Back to top Go down
tsukihami
Newcomer
Newcomer
tsukihami

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:35 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Ravi's gates are used for various purposes. You can create a super fast rute into the enemy base with it (not recommended) or outside of it (that'd be better). You can aos use it to colect aies for your repair bit in best case you can place allies a points they usually can't reach (because of their type, etc). Be creative!

Sol Volca BS is the booster of a ertain Garapon AIR (Sol Volca Red/Sol Volca Blue). Personally I don't like having more than 2 super situational subweapons.

Ryuuichiro wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:24 am
Halt fly at either one of these values: 28/31/34/38

any more or less is wasted stats that can be put on something else
ravi doesn't need tec since you won't be offensively using her
extra TGH would do but I'd prefer you go HP instead...

Ravi has one homing blaster main, you can use that and a handy zook if you need to farm for items or support fire under a Power Spot.
If you're having problems tuning her, try to tune the handy bazookas instead. I'm 50-50 about the bucklers or any shields in particular because they break after a certain number of hits/amount of damage...I'd rather go with another handheld weapon to help with farming/support fire

zerocl wrote:
Most of people will suggest you FLY, because LND melees (Eris, Sylvia, Ivises, etc.) tends to dive into heal groups, and of course, they aim to take down the supports first.

In this case, FLY is recommended, because you can escape them with accele roll (or just by flying to a safe spot), otherwise these LND units will chase you down, because they're more fast in land.

Try to get a buckler from Haku Quest, because even a 1s one can save you a lot of capa

Edit: If you want a buckler, I'm going to farm Haku between 4:00 pm tp 6:00 pm server time, if you see me in game, give me a /tell

Thanks everyone T^T. I'll try some build on the cosmic calc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Ravi Chronom build :(   Help Ravi Chronom build :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Ravi Chronom build :(
Page 1 of 1