Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravi Chronom

Go down 
+3
Sakura1
RaverX
EXNova
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:49 pm

What in the actual fuck do I do with her, or is she just for Haku? I know she's supposed to be some kind of area-control type thing, but all I can think of is taking her into a map with tight corridors around a spawn point to prevent people from ravaging the allied spawn or locking the enemy in their own. That said, that is hella specific and I doubt she'd survive bumrushing the enemy base, let alone get there in time to trap everyone inside.

So... yeah, I summon Winty, purveyor of knowledge and righteous indomemes, hear my call oh kawaii lord of bearded darkness, and whoever else happens to answer.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Shes Useless in arena unless you have ALOT of movement tunes and whatnot and ways to avoid enemies, and can put the warp gates somewhere the enemies wont see/be able to reach

Warp gate = Easy feeding for enemies, they can see where you'll be but you cant see them

Overall Ravi's are rarely EVER used in arena since even with warps, people tend to not use em
Haku wise, Shes The best for teaming Haku, but if you can solo haku, you dont need a ravi
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:43 pm

RaverX wrote:
Shes Useless in arena unless you have ALOT of movement tunes and whatnot and ways to avoid enemies, and can put the warp gates somewhere the enemies wont see/be able to reach

Warp gate = Easy feeding for enemies, they can see where you'll be but you cant see them

Overall Ravi's are rarely EVER used in arena since even with warps, people tend to not use em
Haku wise, Shes The best for teaming Haku, but if you can solo haku, you dont need a ravi

they only useful if you wannan throw some eris to the nearest group
but even so unless you can place them somewhere where people won see them there no point ._.

oh they are useful when bring ppl to heal ._. since its a good esscape for the weaken but ppl dont wanna be the " support role " in this game bc she doesnt give them points
Back to top Go down
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
thehellamireading

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:52 pm

>useless

this is why cb is bad
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:56 pm

EXNova wrote:
So... yeah, I summon Winty, purveyor of knowledge and righteous indomemes, hear my call oh kawaii lord of bearded darkness, and whoever else happens to answer.

Ravi's usefulness varies depending on the composition of the team she is playing on!
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Winty wrote:
EXNova wrote:

Ravi's usefulness varies depending on the composition of the team she is playing on!

So, best case comp scenario, does she actually become useful? If so, what's the comp? Cause I'm like... ten seconds from stuffing her in a subgarage and literally never looking at her again
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Ravi would be great if people in this game had any desire (or reason) to communicate and work together to form comps to win.

A bunch of melee or close range units with high DPS and a ravi would be great for just running over teams. Everyone uses 0 respawn ticket and rushes in at the start while ravi puts an entry gate at spawn and an exit gate in the enemy team's spawn and then just chills while her team endlessly pushes in without any real let up on the aggression as if the enemy does kill one or two things there's basically no downtime as they have no respawn times and they have no travel time across the map.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:00 am

Does she earn support points for having people use her warp gates? She sounds like she'd be potentially really good in either Epoch or Clan fights.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:07 am

She'd be great for epoch, if people still played that. Clan fights are a different matter because you are limited to 10 players so devoting one to something that can't fight, can't heal, and can't really jam/disrupt the enemy is a much bigger issue than in a normal 15v15 or 30v30.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:34 am

Winty wrote:
Ravi would be great if people in this game had any desire (or reason) to communicate and work together to form comps to win.

A bunch of melee or close range units with high DPS and a ravi would be great for just running over teams. Everyone uses 0 respawn ticket and rushes in at the start while ravi puts an entry gate at spawn and an exit gate in the enemy team's spawn and then just chills while her team endlessly pushes in without any real let up on the aggression as if the enemy does kill one or two things there's basically no downtime as they have no respawn times and they have no travel time across the map.

It seems like the biggest issue would be if someone managed to slip past the initial onslaught, they could just track down and kill the Ravi, especially since she can't be anywhere near the front lines for the most part, given how squishy is. She'd have to be running back and forth to maintain gates, and she'd be easy enough to kill if anyone caught her out.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:31 am

Ravi is very hard to catch, which is why she is used by many players as a joke unit to run around and evade forever, especially on maps with hurricanes for her to extend from.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:15 am

Wait what. How? Is it that weird main weapon that makes you fall more slowly, or is it the weird subweapon that I can't figure out?
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:19 am

fuck if i know. Possibly both? I remember one guy used to just go from spawn to spawn on container base without touching the ground in between.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:36 am

Her gravity sub weapon makes enemies who touch it float in the air for about 2 or 3 seconds, disabling their landing and thus making it so they can't chase you unless they are birds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravi Chronom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravi Chronom   Ravi Chronom Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravi Chronom
Page 1 of 1