Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scaregent build

Go down 
+5
That_Wiesel_Guy
beccadmgirl
Midreus
Zwiebel Force
moh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
moh
Astro Trooper
Astro Trooper

Male Posts : 97

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:17 am

Spoiler:

I rarely play with anything but my chibis so I need some advice about right click smasher.

Is this build any good?
It is possible to tune it like that when I don't charge money to get rt (uc>rt only)?
Or shoud I use other base parts (I just used parts with lowest cost that I had)?
Back to top Go down
http://yutsuku.net/
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:37 am

Heavy Jaguar Arm is a Garapon exclusive, if you don't have him yet. If you happen to have a few 3s Handy Magnums you might want to equip them and tune them for wlk or something (22 seems a little low, iirc his melee has backsteps in it). HP seems a lackluster to, but that's probably just me.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:39 am

im pretty sure you've been playing for a very long time since i recognize your ign so

just

look at it again

see if you can spot the problems
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:47 am

Midreus wrote:
im pretty sure you've been playing for a very long time since i recognize your ign so

just

look at it again

^ tat (almost spoiled it thanks)
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:45 pm

Scare gat is nice. Keep it above at least ten tec. The rest are obvious problems.
Back to top Go down
moh
Astro Trooper
Astro Trooper

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Heavy Jaguar Arm is a Garapon exclusive, if you don't have him yet. (...)
I do have this bot, however i junked him because he seems to be useless.
Midreus wrote:
(...)
look at it again
The only thing that may be a problem is that I didn't stop at 1 FLY. I really don't see any problems with my build in general, horrible isn't it?
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Scare gat is nice. Keep it above at least ten tec. (...)
Do I really need to use that gatling with pees instead of bullets? I know that I cannot always hide when birds are chasing me but even so this weapon seems ueless at least to me.

Well then, what should I change?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:00 pm

>Heavy Jag

Spoiler:

Could be better, but yeah. He's a decent M gunner LND that comes with Broad Radar and Quick Jump.

>Build

You used too many Great tunes. The guy has enough slots and you aren't using them for hp (i.e. EX tunes).

Your FLY is below 1. Only acceptable if you're running around with Machinlet AM or Hound Dog with Quick Jump, IIRC.

You kept my bot only at level 6. It's because you used so many inefficient Great tunes to the point that you ran out of capacity.

>Gatling

It's a pretty good gatling. Up to you whether or not if you want to use it.
Back to top Go down
Elisahime
Elisahime

Female Posts : 58

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Put some guard atleast in Scaregant and also CV might help since you didn't have a shield.. #em3
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:21 am

Most blatant flaws (tunewise) are High Run Alphas while your tec is negative and h.power alphas while your fly is negative. Changing both to Betas frees up capa while not affecting your performance statwise, since being one number lower into the negatives doesn't change anything. That being said, make sure fly is above one, it's seriously a neccesity, tec not so much. Drop TGH to something around the 20s, and more walk. HP is pretty important alongside carts other than 6x capa.

Not sure what UC parts are best but Lancerlot AM2/regular Jaguar Arm BS/Red Squealer LG all immediately come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:05 am

Trill wrote:
Not sure what UC parts are best but Lancerlot AM2/regular Jaguar Arm BS/Red Squealer LG all immediately come to mind.

Wardus HD, next to vishra heads the most cost efficient stuff out there
Back to top Go down
moh
Astro Trooper
Astro Trooper

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Thanks you all for your help, I appreciate it.

I also asked my friend if he can make some build for me and this what I've got (I do have Vishra & Heavy Jaguar).
Is there anything than can be improved?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
beccadmgirl
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1092

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Well, this is only a suggestion, but for a comboing melee unit, I prefer slow tune over grappler alpha. Also, High gladiator is good tune, but with so many slots you have still available, I would prefer dropping it for some tank tunes (extra hp never hurts), or pick up a guard.

Also, that tgh is abit too high for good cviel procing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scaregent build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scaregent build   Scaregent build Empty

Back to top Go down

Scaregent build
Page 1 of 1