Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alittle thing about Rinka's Range

Go down 
+2
Magna.Zero
thansung1994
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thansung1994
Newcomer
Newcomer

alittle thing about Rinka's Range Empty
PostSubject: alittle thing about Rinka's Range   alittle thing about Rinka's Range EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:31 pm

before read ... plz notice that this is for who didn't know yet .... and to who already know .... plz don't get cocky ... i just try help with a fair play .... and i don't know IF this did do anyhelp or not

I not good at english ok ... and i sorry that this post have no Imaga .... don't ask why plz

as everyone know about Rinka's ESP Sight , it can do double aiming and from here on we did what we always do ... wait the red hallow to lock on enemy then shoot ...

then is there anybody notice about the enemy showed Under the mini map while we do the aiming ? if u notice that then plz ... don't wait for the red hallow to lock on ... just shoot ... the reason is it already locked on but becuz of the out-range which we can't saw it ...

this is all i can say ... thx you for reading ...

and can somebody help me report alittle bug ?
i don't know how ... i not login-in the forum much ...
When i shoot with Rinka ... the bullets hit perfectly ... but still there sometimes the bullets hit .... but do no effect on the target ... no damege ... no stun ... nothing happen .... and it happen alot ...
->plz help me report this ...
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: alittle thing about Rinka's Range   alittle thing about Rinka's Range EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 pm

It's not double aiming...but rather 2x zooming.

About the target beyond sight, well that happened. But wouldn't work either if your target is extremely far, and excessing rifle's range. Plus you have to actually locked on the target.

Which Rinka did you use? Shop or Gara? Shop version's rifle shot doesn't give any effect to enemies iirc, except damage.
Might be your target already escaped after you shoot your rifle.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: alittle thing about Rinka's Range   alittle thing about Rinka's Range EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 pm

stop using this bot
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: alittle thing about Rinka's Range   alittle thing about Rinka's Range EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Gara version is good.

Otherwise take off that shitty rifle and use Pump Bazooka or Slice Gun, if you /must/ use her.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: alittle thing about Rinka's Range   alittle thing about Rinka's Range EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Moved to the right section.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: alittle thing about Rinka's Range   alittle thing about Rinka's Range EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:40 pm

The bit about your target not getting stunned varies on the target's TGH stat I think. For builds, refer to the build thread for Rinka. If you ask whether I can give you the link to the thread, please find a new brain.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: alittle thing about Rinka's Range   alittle thing about Rinka's Range EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Relict? wrote:
Gara version is good.

Otherwise take off that shitty rifle and use Pump Bazooka or Slice Gun, if you /must/ use her.

anyone smart enough to do that is already doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alittle thing about Rinka's Range   alittle thing about Rinka's Range Empty

Back to top Go down

alittle thing about Rinka's Range
Page 1 of 1