Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help building Destructor CN

Go down 
+3
Suguri
God is a Cat Girl
Incendium
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

Need help building Destructor CN Empty
PostSubject: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 am

This is the last old bot of my that I don't have build for. Right now, I not sure what direction to take it

The possible build I can think of are:
>Keep it as alpha bot
>2 shield, internal as main wep, Grandum BS as support wep
>Shield + Scramble launcher mod as main, internal as support
>Large/Titan zook build
>zook/blast Gatling build

I would like to keep the Grandum BS since it fun, but I can take if off if unneeded
Prefer to keep it TRIAL legal since I do play there alot
Part restrict to mostly shop and drop part
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:11 pm

I don't see why not to keep grandum. Well, that's how I built mine, but I dropped the shields for stats and sol volca BS (or accele roll if you want, since sol volca BS only takes around 30 cost worth for the ability).

I just wouldn't alpha or stick more zooks on it, since you know, you already have one.
Scram mod actually sounds like a good second thing to do? I mean, you have a homing weapon and a non homing weapon, which is usually what I prefer to do with arts, though I usually go with sub homing weapon, and main non homing weapon, and scram I usually don't care about having a non homing weapon 'cause the scram alone seems to do fine and because of the capa, but if you can fit it on a Desu CN, I don't see why not, even though I'd rather go with Victorl or something like that.
Wow, that was a long and confusing paragraph.

What I'd do if I could only use UC/shop parts.
Desu CN core + Accel saber AMs + pom poms/some other 10 cost +1 stat equip (or handy mag mod in case you want something else to farm trees, though I used it because I didn't want to tune something else) + Thoarla LG + dugdriver BS (SUC gara) or I dunno, whatever you have that isn't horrible or Maril March BS + Grandum BS

If you have the stats, slots and capa, you might be able to switch Thoarla for something like... Mach knight LG? Though Grandum already makes you fat anyway.
If you lack wlk, you can always use Moulin BSJ, looks ugly, but gives you 1 slot, 1 wlk and... 15HP? for 15 cost? It's pretty good even when the build isn't wlk based but you end up needing some more wlk to tune fly.

And yeah, go for fly, since with Grandum you will want to be in high places. High as, not on the ground level.

If you can pull it out, actually use it and do well with it, I guess you will be one of the little few that actually built a CN like that, since I never saw one in arena, and besides myself, only person that I remember talking about CN + Grandum was Suguri, so... VARIETY IS GOOD!

But honestly, unless the Trial room is filled with autists (SP?), that build will probably do well in trial rooms.
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Build ver.1   Need help building Destructor CN EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:27 pm

When my Dest CN was alpha, it fly/wlk was pathetic. Couldn't use it in normal room since it suicide
Have 2 version here. One with Scramble one with out
Scram ver.
Spoiler:
Non-scram ver.
Spoiler:
Non-scram have much better stat, but that AA missile can be much help
I could make the part interchangeable with only 2 part different and have both but that will be more costly
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Either get Grandum or Scram, not both.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 pm

I don't know if I'd bother taking EIWs if I were to use a Scram.

---

On the core-only build, you can afford to get a LOT more of both durability and mobility if you wanted, even using those same parts (though I'd swap the cola for a +fly handheld just because of how the stats work out).

Dropping blast guard (with a build like this you're rarely if ever going to be fighting another art) for the last capa cart:

Spoiler:

As an aside, you could use a Tech-tuned Hana Kanzashi in place of Snow Rabbit Cap to get the same stats but have +1 tgh (18 tgh; stun resist breakpoint) and 5 more cost.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Ne ne Sugurin, why not to add a moulin, change an eagle for a boost and make that high boost a high boost beta? It will probably go easier on him, and shouldn't it give 5 free cost in the end?
30 cost changing to 10, 20 free cost, minus 15 of moulin equals to 5 free cost? And the HP should stay the same, though the bot will look fugly. Hmmm... Maybe 2 Moulin would be fine too.
2 boost > HBB = +5 free cost, eagle to boost = +10 free cost, another Moulin fits, and though the bot is ugly, the build is kinda of easier to tune.
There's also more slots, so that high eagle could change to 2 eagles, and with free slots, another life tune! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:19 pm

Probably because Moulin looks like sin :V
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:43 pm

This is just my preference but, try to keep a extra 5 cost for a pillbox/sniper/etc. wonderbit. Having something for the enemy to lock on besides you (and tank your damage for you) is really nice and useful for me. Though thats just me, just sayang and Rifle bits are too fragile, change it.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:08 pm

XiaoFu wrote:
This is just my preference but, try to keep a extra 5 cost for a pillbox/sniper/etc. wonderbit. Having something for the enemy to lock on besides you (and tank your damage for you) is really nice and useful for me. Though thats just me, just sayang and Rifle bits are too fragile, change it.

Even when you have negative str, pillbox or sniper still last long enough to distract the enemy.
Sometimes I use sniper bits too, but only when I remember about them, since I tend to forget about it.
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Turn out, I have Brickgale HD5 not HD4 Sad Dracken . Lose 2 tgh from it
I actually have no problem with Moulin BSJ look
I decide to go with a modified Suguri build.
Spoiler:
the name don't fit anymore since Belphegor is the demon of Sloth
Also, feel like i taking Lios hostage like "Let me shoot you or the Lios get it"
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:42 am

Scram mod is banned.

Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:07 pm

A second Moulin wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Here's my general idea for ART bots.

If it's an alpha art type, definitely needs more FLY. TEC and WLK not as much, but do try to keep a standard amount of TEC.
If it uses only one weapon, definitely needs more TEC. More WLK or FLY is up to your preference. Probably more WLK, so the BD part won't rotate as much while moving.

As for weapon types, explosives. Lots of them. Missiles are a general thing (though still pretty bad) vs airs. Bazookas are usually vs lnds. A mix of both wouldn't hurt, unless it lowers your DPS or mobility too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help building Destructor CN   Need help building Destructor CN Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help building Destructor CN
Page 1 of 1