Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.

Go down 
+8
Kuzuha
Rinrin
Afterburner
reVelske
ZephyrKaiser
:)OwneD)
Trill
ppxeno
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. Empty
PostSubject: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:19 pm

first day back. got that turtle from anniversary RO cube..
31 force breaker+aura+HS=beast.
so any ideas on how to build it? tune for wlk or fly? (i prefer fly tho..altho the BD has 10wlk 5fly and buncha wlk carts...czu i havnt played any wlk arts so far lol. )
and what should i tune for the Breaker AM2?
any ideas would be appreciated..
pls dont tell meh im the only who decide to use it ;__;
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Core is good as L size hopper; give him small parts and whatnot ;; tune for either wlk/fly, fly if you can afford accel roll
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Trill wrote:
Core is good as L size hopper; give him small parts and whatnot ;; tune for either wlk/fly, fly if you can afford accel roll
;___; aura/AM2? has no use then?
Back to top Go down
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 pm

first of all this is in the wrong section and plz dont double post i would tune for wlk and tgh and make it a hopper give it as small a parts as u can get to make its hitbox smaller and if u can aim then keep the aura arm if not give it a handybazooka
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:10 pm

If you can aim with Galsteel AM2, then it's fine using that weapon. It's almost like a Railgun, except the bullet is slower and requires precise aim. Though for tuning it, don't ask me.

In case of closeup AIR, you'll need a bazooka, any one of them is fine.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:41 pm

The arm is terrible, drop that shit.

Build him like any other L-size art, pump up mobility (FLY works better, especially in conjunction with accel roll) and TEC, drop STR below 1 if necessary (and in most cases, it is), give him a good weapon (Large Baz and LL Blast Baz being the only two that really comes to mind, Pump is better off on Amateus and Middle Baz/Gatling Baz are better off M-size derps) and add a viper shield/cheer pompom depending on the needs and watch him make Air cry.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:45 pm

hmmmmm......
i think ill try the AM2 with 3 speed tunes and a handy zook first to see how it goes, if its not working ill just make a hopper.
btw is the breaker AM suit for a hopper? Mad
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Breakers aren't suited for hopping. If you are going to hop, bazookas are preferred.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Vast majority of the breakers are terrible, and the not-so-terrible ones are really mediocre and very situational. Galsteel AM2 falls under the "god awful" category, in case I've not emphasize that enough. All you have to do is take things for a quick spin in the training room to realize how fucking terrible some shit are, it's not rocket science.

>Handy Baz
>on L-size Art

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy when you can get so much more out of a it with Large Baz? Why even use a L-art for that when things like Pawnger/AccelSaber/Fiz are far better holder of that weapon? If you gonna build something base on the core, then choose the weapon base on the core, "hopper" does not automatically translates to "handy baz". Being able to hop is just an additional advantage Galsteel has, you aren't suppose to build around that concept, that's not how you build Arts.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Wouldn't a DX bazooka fit it, besides a LL bulk blast / Large zooka?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:00 am

partly related:
i just crimmed my 10 or so gasteels ^^!
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 am

The AMs of Galsteel have a large goddamn hitbox. Even viper shields can't cover those.
Back to top Go down
miriyuu
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:19 pm

I have 2 questions.

2. Should i get stun regain? Not sure how much I'll heal if i get him by melee. Never tried using accele roll hopper with stun regain so I would like to know if it is worth the 30 cost?
3. Tunes for Large zook?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:27 pm

1. DEFINITELY. ABSOLUTELY. WITHOUT QUESTION.

2. grapid beta + high air force (or grapid alpha + high shooter, same result), paralyze/g.supply/g.force/high air force/high shooter for the last slot. You can even drop range for better ammo, in the end of the day, it's up to you to decide what suites you the best.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Personally, I liked the AURA and the AM2, really fun to mess with, but hey, they may not be the best, but they sure as hell were fun.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:18 pm

:)OwneD) wrote:
first of all this is in the wrong section and plz dont double post i would tune for wlk and tgh and make it a hopper give it as small a parts as u can get to make its hitbox smaller and if u can aim then keep the aura arm if not give it a handybazooka

Lol, handy.

On the small component of the bot, you can make him almost as small as a Chibi.

Spoiler:
Just stick in some weapon that you like (not handy), and enjoy your super small L art.

For me, depending on the capa, I'd go with Bulk Blast and maybe something else to farm trees if I needed ammo. (I would change the aura for something else, because you can do that)
Else, any other weapon that isn't M size for the main weapon (because you could just use a lnd for handy or any other S art for art only weapons).
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Why would you use Handy when you can use Titan Bazooka or LL Blast?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.   Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._. Empty

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for building a Galsteel? ._.
Page 1 of 1