Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luto Mikazuchi RS

Go down 
+9
fggt
BSusVier
udon-GE
Astral_Dono
Koiro
LS3
That_Wiesel_Guy
Suguri
Winty
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Luto Mikazuchi RS 2fyOS

Specifications:

Abilities:

Tips and tricks for playing Luto Michealjackson RS:
- In my arena matches with her I found it very hard to actually get close to other players in order to hit them. As such I highly suggest tuning a MOBILITY stat in order to close distance with greater ease.
- The weapon has very slow movement speed so it cannot be used to shoot at airs. Still, I suggest putting paralyze tunes in it in order to drop airs down to where you can melee them.

Tips and tricks for combating Luto Mikacuhi RS:
- Play Air
- Play something that is faster than it
- Play something that has shock
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:59 pm

but can i alpha strike with her

this is important
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Suguri wrote:
but can i alpha strike with her

this is important

she has locked legs so you cannot add in LATERAL LASER LGJ so no i do not think this is good idea
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Can we put a piercegun on her and make her dabes
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:06 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Can we put a piercegun on her and make her dabes

She only has one HAND hardpoint since she needs to carry around her briefcase full of legitmate immigration documentation so she cannot hold a SHIELD which decreases the damage output of the PIERCEGUN you would put in her other HAND.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:09 pm

This guide sucks, it doesn't teach me how to obtain one of these "Luoto Mikasikes"
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:10 pm

excuse me it says leuto mikasika
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:37 pm

how hard is it to be a faggot with her
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Did CS fire their old designers and hire new ones? Because this is seriously an awesome design.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
how hard is it to be a faggot with her

I find it very hard to perform well in arena since her ranged weapon is really bad and unlike resha she does not get free utility carts.
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:21 pm

-the lightning shot now function as projectile destroyer, refer to her gun description.
-shorter melee with no back step sheath action with thunder.
-her melee can actually chase air flying nearby as the initial aerial attack doesn't follow the original luto melee.
-counter now can give shock barrier to herself up to 5 time.
-single right click for normal counter, double click or more to give her shock barrier.

my plan to play luto RS
-motherfukin sway harder
-slice in, get out fast
-use the gun shot as cover from projectile
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 pm

double clicking the counter does an attack dash that will shock the first target it hits, so you don't have to actually "land" the counter
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:25 pm

But the shock barrier dash thingy on the 2nd click will use up the 5 ammo she has.
Using the counter alone and even successfully activating the counter will not use up any of the ammo. Not sure what happens to the counter at 0 ammo. Probably no change.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 pm

If you miss the dash, you are given a shock shield. This will break when you collide with an enemy, and shock that enemy.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Winty wrote:
If you miss the dash, you are given a shock shield. This will break when you collide with an enemy, and shock that enemy.

The shield/barrier won't break when you collide with enemies, it will last about 5 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1k903lLz0M#t=103s
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:37 am

odd. It was doing it for me.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:43 pm

hello I heard people are requesting assistance on how to make a luto so I went through the trouble of creating what I believe is the best possible luto build please comment and rate 5 stars thx
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
hello I heard people are requesting assistance on how to make a luto so I went through the trouble of creating what I believe is the best possible luto build please comment and rate 5 stars thx
Spoiler:

darkomen, anyone?
Back to top Go down

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:35 pm

KidGlitch wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
Spoiler:

darkomen, anyone?
I wouldn't categorize Kober in the same boat as Darkomen. Kober is an educated builder, while Darko begs people for builds.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:38 pm

darkomen a shit
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Ah, come on, guys.

He's still new to the game, right?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Spoiler:
it's like you were all born to make fantastic builds. also, pls dont talk about darkomen, he is bes builder k.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Spoiler:

★★★★★/★★★★★

Will definitely use this build if I get her.
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
best possible luto build

Trufax.

/thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty

Back to top Go down

Luto Mikazuchi RS
Page 1 of 1