Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? Empty
PostSubject: Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?   Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:00 pm

Well since new vishra has a good ranged weapon... And not enough TEC to support it. I thought whether i should dump his STR for TEC, dump his TEC for STR or pull a hybrid build. I have no idea how to build vishras in general due to the fact he is the first gara gold i have lol! ... So anyways, please give (constructive) advice and thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?   Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:51 am

IMO, it has better performance as ranged bot.
While its saber is quite good, i think the best weapon of Mikazuchi is its thunder gun ( the one with 300 ammo sub weapon ). It is homing, quick and quite damaging. While its bow shots should be good enough to fill the gap between the thunder gun reload time.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?   Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:36 am

Meh. I guess i would go hybrid due to his latent decent STR and TEC (for a vishra). Heavy tuning a head though....
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?   Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 am

It is up to you.
But first, most people using high tech alpha to upgrade TEC in which sacrifices STR, due its low cost. And vice versa, so it would cost the bot more, to upgrade a balanced TEC and STR.

And second, its sword mode can't fire ranged weapon, neither do have special "invincibility" mode such as Crimson Veil. And for me, I'm not skilled enough to switch between its modes since it have 4 sub weapons.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?   Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:10 am

Now that you mention it... Urgh DAMNIT. ITS SO HARD TO DECIDE. I already got stun regain. blast guard, sword guard for him and 3 capa carts =_=. Maybe an imbalanced, albeit better, TEC and STR build then focused on STR due to easier tunes for that
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?   Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:13 pm

In an ideal world, somehow go 30 STR 30 TEC 36WLK

somehow.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?   Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:41 pm

His melee isn't really that great to be honest. He benefits more as a ranged gunner.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?   Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 pm

I know that to some extent due to failing badly to kill fat arts at times. But his main problem is his ammo runs out quickly... Or i keep spamming it for some reason
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?   Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Today I did this:

Spoiler:

its a lvl 8...
19 str 19 tec... will go to lvl 10 for the capa needed for more Tec.. Im planing to not decreasing his current STR.. just will add more TEC.. hace 6 free slots.. enogh for 12 tec more.. then will end with 31 tec I belive its more that enough... then will be able to have a nice Mele damage + good tec damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?   Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vishra Mikazuchi... Which way to go now?
Page 1 of 1