Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luto Mikazuchi RS

Go down 
+9
Wataboutmi
That_Wiesel_Guy
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
Leriel
Winty
Koiro
Axanael
Seichan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seichan
Seichan

Female Posts : 29

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 pm

Hello everynyan!~
I rolled the Misunagi Gara,and I got a Luto Mikazuchi RS!
But I need everynyan's help #em5 I don't know how to build her #em5
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Quick, if you ever see anyone by the name of Koiro10, run as fast as you can.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
Quick, if you ever see anyone by the name of Koiro10, run as fast as you can.
IT'S TOO LATE TO TELL HIM THAT NOW. I AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND PIERCE YOUR HEAVENS SEICHAN.

No srs though, congrats on the roll, I jelly.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:43 pm

40 tec
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:53 pm

40 tgh and clearance
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Winty wrote:
40 tec
Leriel wrote:
40 tgh and clearance
Why not have both?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Stack STR and HP, WLk in the late 20ies. You aren't given that many options. Use her third strike only if you can hit more than 1 target at once, elsewise just cancel the combo, dodge/confuse the target and then hit twice again. Not sure about weapon tunes.The worst gold in this gara if you ask me (I rolled one myself ;A;).

Also: stop trolling people who got trolled by the gara already ;A;
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Stack STR and HP, WLk in the late 20ies. You aren't given that many options. Use her third strike only if you can hit more than 1 target at once, elsewise just cancel the combo, dodge/confuse the target and then hit twice again. Not sure about weapon tunes.The worst gold in this gara if you ask me (I rolled one myself ;A;).

stop talking
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:05 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

stop talking
B-But I just typed.

No seriously, if somebody is new to the game or doesn't play much or whatever and is asking questions why do you even bother to read it/type an answer if you don't like it?
Back to top Go down
Wataboutmi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wataboutmi

Male Posts : 118

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:27 am

Am I doing this right?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:31 am

you lack weapon tunes
Back to top Go down
Wataboutmi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wataboutmi

Male Posts : 118

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:12 am

Winty wrote:
you lack weapon tunes
;_;
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:28 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

stop talking
B-But I just typed.

No seriously, if somebody is new to the game or doesn't play much or whatever and is asking questions why do you even bother to read it/type an answer if you don't like it?
Because giving bad tips is bad.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:34 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
stop talking
B-But I just typed.

You call Himmel out for saying this yet nobody else is contributing whatsoever.

Atleast he's trying?
Back to top Go down
Leriel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Leriel

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:37 am

To be honest, you dont need to much tec on the main anyway since its main function is to block projectiles rather than directly dealing damage to enemies. Your play style is more of a tanking and disabling unit when using her. You should test out her air melee combo and see whether the tracking is retarded as sylvia tackle and decide how you wanna tune her.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:41 am

Trill wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
B-But I just typed.

You call Himmel out for saying this yet nobody else is contributing whatsoever.

Atleast he's trying?
I guess. Still, it would be better to give tips from at least a good amount of experience from said bot.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:51 am

Her weapon seems useable enough with no weapon tunes and no tunes in general really stand out as something you'd make room for. G.Graps help damage faster than Str does, but it lowers the combo speed. The main issue with her combo is that at its melee range, it pushes her too far through her target for the first hit to connect. High Glads would help get her back to them but at the same time make her go farther away ):

Spoiler:

Orangeteir for chasing down targets/getting to where you need to be before it's too late and to let you play aggressively if need be, HP for obvious reasons, Broad so that DH Eris doesn't end up ganking you.

Chose CV over Clearance mainly because getting stunned out of counter makes its CD reset, spelling disaster in a melee fight. You could still change them out for Clearance if you'd rather and use the spare capa to convert the +1's to combo tunes. Negative TEC because like Leriel said the gun's made for blocking bullets, not damage.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:09 pm

This is my plan, but...i don't have confidence collecting those EX tune mats.
Spoiler:
Dual slayer bit to overcome the lack of STR
High TGH to cover Luto's lack of Guard ability. And Sheath's bullet can't always protect her from all direction. Although that it can erase Vox Altus.
Sword guard and stun regain to give her advantage against incoming melees.
No Boost run for added precision, since her normal attack is narrow and probably miss a lot with it. Thus I want her to run just right behind Sheath's bullet.
Anti Burning for stability during crowd diving.
Sylvia has better performance than Luto for this build with 39 str 713 hp (10 Ex tunes), 29 wlk 10 fly boost run and 33 tgh plus long range tackle, equipped with stun regain, sword guard, tough WB. But this is Luto Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:23 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:25 am

Winty wrote:
Spoiler:

Eh 20 WLK ?
Back to top Go down

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:42 am

Zwelivelle wrote:
Winty wrote:
Spoiler:

Eh 20 WLK ?
Ancient melee travel techniques.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:45 am

you have 900 hp why do you care about walk
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Spoiler:

srsly tho
bump str to 40, tune 3x H.Glad on the sword and 2x clearance, get guard carts and sway, bump some HP if you can, and you are ready to go
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 pm

with wintys build id rather be concerned as to why he chose to use ex great power beta instead of alpha on a build with negative tech
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:
with wintys build id rather be concerned as to why he chose to use ex great power beta instead of alpha on a build with negative tech

you have 900 hp why are you questioning me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luto Mikazuchi RS   Luto Mikazuchi RS Empty

Back to top Go down

Luto Mikazuchi RS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next