Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Onigiri Online

Go down 
+49
Segawa
exoakutsu
Silvershine
StickyKeys
colfenor1337
megaman12
Senior Grey
LS3
BSusVier
Admin
TerraChika
shadowraito
graveman99
Thranduil
VeryMelon
dotdotbean
resireth
Silvraph
Ryuuichiro
AnTi90d
Ashyru
Aurum_Sol
Suguri
Tsukoyomi
Kemo
Tashunu
Seichan
fhoeng
Gerrion
Kiraneko
Koiro
Valkyrie
Astral_Dono
Stickboy
dagundamses
Trill
reVelske
wonjoon
Fireflywater
crashman
fggt
rei_hunter
Zwiebel Force
Toilet-Flusher
KoumakanScarlet
zerocl
kyarashotgun
Seraphcrim
Aria
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

Onigiri Online - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 am

Koiro10 wrote:
It's not like I got very far, anyhow, so this doesn't affect me much. I'm just trying to figure out how possible it is to do something like this.

I got pretty far, so i'm sad #em5 but started again of course and doing pretty good now.

Anyways
Spoiler:

There are 5 channels, so you guys could move around now. Oh and here's a screenshot of a partner you get later in the game
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:32 am

CyberScam wrote:
If any players are interested, we are having currently hosting a stream of CosmicBreak voice actors playing the Alpha of one of our upcoming games, Onigiri!
The entire stream will only be in Japanese, but come on in if you would like to see the alpha of Onigiri and listen to our great Voice Actors!

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv125304326
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:44 am

TerraChika wrote:
dis avatar of Seraphcrim is very win. Evoke that emotion whenever CS does something stupid.

And I was gonna install it but meh...

Too much stupid stuff in the game causes me to use these types of avatars anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Suguri wrote:
Quote :
【お詫び】キャラクターデータの消去について

MMORPG鬼斬αテストにご参加頂き誠にありがとうございます。

2013年2月8日(金)2:00より、サーバに致命的な不具合があったため、緊急メンテナンスを実施しておりましたが、サーバー再起動作業中のオペレーションミスにより全キャラクターデータを消去してしまいました。

皆様にご迷惑をお掛け致しましたことを深くお詫び申し上げます。

今後の対応などにつきまして鬼斬サービスチームで現在検討中です。
引き続きαテストご協力のほど何卒宜しくお願い致します。

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E9%AC%BC%E6%96%AC/454554024572830

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

CS is the best company ever

Now that's a big "ops".

I'm not playing it till there a Eng version, but seeing such things happening are...disconforting, yet expected.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Tashunu wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
It's not like I got very far, anyhow, so this doesn't affect me much. I'm just trying to figure out how possible it is to do something like this.

Reminds me when an update for cben caused all character data to be deleted. They corrected it, but it was a lengthy maintenance.

Are you serious about this? Wow, what the fuck C$?

Admin wrote:
I got pretty far, so i'm sad #em5 but started again of course and doing pretty good now.

Well that sucks. At least you managed to catch back up again.

Edit: Do any of you know how to open up menus in this game?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:24 am

So, this thread kinda died. What weapons are you guys liking most?

I think I'm set on two rods (one with aoe spells, one with single target), a staff (self-healing obviously), and dual swords(fast SP regen, strong AoE skill) for my general equipment setup. Messed around loosely with everything except spears, bows/axes/single sword felt a bit lacking to me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 am

Suguri wrote:

I think I'm set on two rods (one with aoe spells, one with single target), a staff (self-healing obviously), and dual swords(fast SP regen, strong AoE skill) for my general equipment setup. Messed around loosely with everything except spears, bows/axes/single sword felt a bit lacking to me.

I use all melee weapons [Sword - Great sword - Dual swords - Spear - Great axe] so i use 3 of those and 1 healing staff, and i always have one magic staff in my inventory incase a mob gets stuck or something.

I love Sword, Spear, Great axe alot. Dual swords are okay, and i only started to use great sword recently but imo if the GS doesn't have good skills its not worth using.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 am

Suguri wrote:

I wouldn't even know what my favorite weapon is, considering I was too retarded to figure out how to open up menus until today ;w;.
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Using dual sword, bow, long(er) sword (not great sword, but not that machete thingy either), and staff.

Bow with that break-magic skill thingy for a high dmg range shot + arrow rain skill for fat bosses. Staff (lucky for me maybe) with target healing, heal bead (the one u leave a sphere for anyone who wants healing) and aoe heal. Laughing

Not too fond of the slow melee combo weps (spear/axe), but those weps have some rather nice skills D:

Imo, they shd implement some sort of weapon classification system into the inventory/equipment interface. Its damn hard sorting through so many assorted weapons.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:54 pm

After playing more with a character better equipped for meleeing I changed my mind pretty quickly about a lot of weapons. Single sword feels better than dual sword in just about every way, though dual tends to have more skills I like. Also really like spears, though I usually switch it back out after using a skill.

Also got my first greatsword with actually useful skills last night.

Hooooooooooly crap.

---

In other news the alpha test ends in something like 18 hours I believe. So if you want to play you should do it now c3:
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:28 am

Suguri wrote:
After playing more with a character better equipped for meleeing I changed my mind pretty quickly about a lot of weapons. Single sword feels better than dual sword in just about every way, though dual tends to have more skills I like. Also really like spears, though I usually switch it back out after using a skill.

Also got my first greatsword with actually useful skills last night.

Hooooooooooly crap.

---

In other news the alpha test ends in something like 18 hours I believe. So if you want to play you should do it now c3:

Yessss. Single sword is so much nicer. Higher damage, longer range, slightly lower speed. The rod's normal attack is abit awkward for me. The only skills i like from Rod are the 落雷, 猛毒冲 (can't rmb) and 冰柱. Imo, staff (healing) is quite well done here.

Owh. Alpha ending already. Only played it for 1 day Mad
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 am

I kinda wanna play this, but I keep putting off TERA. So I'd rather spread my autism in TERA then rice balls ;_;
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:53 am

Thanks for the invite, Suguri, but i'm waiting for the Eng version. Text matters to my gameplay, even if it's poor english.

Weapons aside, is Onigiri a reliable option to play, after all those new tests that players have made after the initial shock?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Thanks for the invite, Suguri, but i'm waiting for the Eng version. Text matters to my gameplay, even if it's poor english.
This. I'm waiting for when English comes so I don't have to constantly guess at what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 pm

For those that haven't been following the website there's a survey on their SNS now asking for opinions about the alpha test. There's some interesting questions too, they seem pretty open-minded about changes (i.e. asking if durability dropped too slow/fast or if it should even exist at all, asking if the skill system was good or if they should separate it from being tied randomly to weapons, what kinds of new monsters would be good, etc).

I'd post translations for the sake of convenience but it was kind of long w

EDIT: Turns out I can't anyway, it won't let me see the survey again after taking it once.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:25 am

Onigiri Alpha 2 started yesterday, lots of things changed. Check it out, if you're bored. #em3
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Got to level 18, going to the area with the chains, stuck in limbo.
Loading bar online~!

Apparently it needs to update or something, but it wants to do it while I'm in-game w.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:33 pm

i like how i forgot how to open up menus A SECOND TIME
dear lord what the fuck is wrong with me
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:49 am

prizes will be distributed on may 30th to your email address
Back to top Go down
megaman12
Newcomer
Newcomer
megaman12

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Tashunu wrote:
They mentioned the error on their facebook page. The first error of alpha is being unable to log in ._.

Yeah I got that problem also.
I hope they fix it soon sense I want to try out the game
problem for me is
I can't see the -log in with email nor pasword-

so bored of waiting...
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

Male Posts : 1868

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:07 am

CS create English homepage but not the game itself. Absurd.

EDIT: nvm found the fix in their FB page.

Last edited by colfenor1337 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:11 am

Btw, how would they know if a CB player joined the new alpha?
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:55 am

colfenor1337 wrote:

They don't.

I was told that you'll get a code emailed to you when you register and logged in.

It's like a double advertising or something.

Back to top Go down
colfenor1337
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
colfenor1337

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:10 am

StickyKeys wrote:
colfenor1337 wrote:

They don't.

I was told that you'll get a code emailed to you when you register and logged in.

It's like a double advertising or something.

Thanks! That's really helpful. Now finished creating my character, but can't start the game yet. Must haven't finished downloading yet. Yes the lower left corner. :/
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:00 am

It has a lot of downloaded files like that because they didn't put everything in the installer.

Sorry about my post earlier: I thought you were asking for details on the free Ouka Yoshitsune. :3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onigiri Online   Onigiri Online - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Onigiri Online
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next