Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list   Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:21 am

ah wells... i guess i'll take someone's offer in playing RO2KR

so anyways, how's your gameplay for those who can play?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list   Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:29 am

I didn't even bother touching it.
Some of my guildmates from pRO tried it out and someone had already reached Lv.30 until the IP ban here. Waste of time. And nothing can replace the feel of the original Ragnarok, ever.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list   Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:05 am

I instantly losing interest on RO2 when Asiasoft announced that RO2 SEA only available on 4 countries...

I went to the pre-beta (stress test) anyway. The gameplay is...180 degrees different than RO1. More like, I get the feel of generic MMORPG (let's say Dragon Nest, since it's the one I played currently). It's more quest based now...

The battle system (PvE) is...kinda slow but you can spam certain skills (i.e Bash for Swordsman). There are some good old monster you can find, like Poring.

And you can swim. #em3

Still, RO1 is legendary ;__;
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list   Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:40 am

Use a game tunneling service to 'change' your IP temporarily.
Works wonders.
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list   Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:56 am

Aria wrote:
Works wonders.
but the problem is you will have a 3-5 sec delay on everything, because of that people can quickly KS (1st hit) on the mobs and take all of the exp/loot it drops......

and with this "1st hit, its your loot" system is pretty much unforgiving... one time im searching a party for to kill a certain boss to in-order to get a quest item, i was invited, i 1st hit the boss, i killed it, and the guy took the quest item and left me alone without helping me to get my same quest item (he was an acolyte...)

anyways i dropped the game since the 2nd day it was released, a SEA server without PH..... well at least ive experienced the overly frustrating stress test.... >__>
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list   Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:21 pm

FrozenEdge wrote:
Aria wrote:
Works wonders.
but the problem is you will have a 3-5 sec delay on everything, because of that people can quickly KS (1st hit) on the mobs and take all of the exp/loot it drops......

I said 'tunnel' not a 'proxy'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list   Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list Empty

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online 2 - Full blown IP Ban on Philippines and Brazil... wonder who else is in their list
Page 1 of 1