Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TERA goes f2p

Go down 
+52
AlkaidStar
Sakura1
Stickboy
reVelske
God is a Cat Girl
Shai
Aurum_Sol
Suleika
Saitama
Garmraid
blead
zerocl
Senior Grey
pulupulu
Squishy
dagundamses
Rhyadel
crashman
tehprognoob
Cruxe
Silvraph
Gerrion
Yokura
Seraphcrim
Sivaschin
wonjoon
TrieDaEsprit
boytitan2
Trill
Koiro
Kobrakai
Asagi-san
GammaFox
Fireflywater
kyarashotgun
Winty
Relict?
milk
NotZetsubou
That_Wiesel_Guy
Astral_Dono
SilverySil
Fate
Mew
Mie
VeryMelon
Valkyrie
Prior
XiaoFu
Alathon
fhoeng
Tuskin
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

TERA goes f2p - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:16 am

iKray wrote:
NotZetsubou wrote:
already joined guild but i go completely silence because i not sure who is who in melon Embarassed
Names I know:
Koiro10 wrote:
Edit: Oyer, Relict-kun is also in there, if you know him. Und Trill and Winty. Too bad 1/2 of these flaggots don't get on that much, so the guild is kinda empty.
I just got on when you logged off.
I had logged off after Astral went afk for an hr. w/o telling me (Which had me kinda confused/worried.) and logged off, and after most of the guild members logged off. I also wanted to watch the Seaben Cancerbreak Joke of A Tourney vidyas.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:21 am

ah, thx for the list >.<

i'm actually a bit sad that cant comeback in time for watching that tourney \o/
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:47 am

NotZetsubou wrote:
ah, thx for the list >.<

i'm actually a bit sad that cant comeback in time for watching that tourney \o/
You didn't miss anything
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:50 am

Yeah, zetsu, I'll be willing to talk anytime.

Awful tourney, don't sweat it.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 am

Best campfire:
http://puu.sh/1SQeo
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:08 am

incredible bitterness over cb
got founder so I can have DEM CHARACTER SLOTS
made like 3 more kowai girls of various classes, will try them out later.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:14 am

kk Kobrakai.

Welp anyways, I'm forever forgotten in Melonparty apparently since no one has listed me yet.

Oh well.jpeg ;w;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:45 am

XiaoFu wrote:
kk Kobrakai.

Welp anyways, I'm forever forgotten in Melonparty apparently since no one has listed me yet.

Oh well.jpeg ;w;
I don't know your Ign. Putting your name in "notes" would have helped. ; ;
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:04 am

Yay welfare.
TERA goes f2p - Page 9 Ra7S3gS
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:48 am

Today I learned that banks are shared between all the characters you create.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:25 pm

iKray wrote:
XiaoFu wrote:
kk Kobrakai.

Oh well.jpeg ;w;

This. Forever looking for Xiao ;_;
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 pm

iKray wrote:
XiaoFu wrote:
kk Kobrakai.

Oh well.jpeg ;w;
He's got it in there now c3:

Look carefully!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Decided to see how high I could hit on level 1 monsters.
I have no idea if this is a good number for my level:
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:

It's over nine thousand!!!!

Btw, does the spell have any description on the base damage it would cause against monsters of equal level?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

It's over nine thousand!!!!

Btw, does the spell have any description on the base damage it would cause against monsters of equal level?
I do 10,000+ on Basilisks. Does that help? Lol.

Edit: Randomly took a picture of someplace. Guess what it is?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 am

Winty wrote:
I just joined TERA and tried buy founder. It's 19.99 to purchase the game but on the site it keeps asking me to buy a subscription along with it. Is there anyway to buy the game w/o the monthly subscription renewal?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:00 am

Silvraph wrote:
Winty wrote:
I just joined TERA and tried buy founder. It's 19.99 to purchase the game but on the site it keeps asking me to buy a subscription along with it. Is there anyway to buy the game w/o the monthly subscription renewal?
Nope. You initially pay the $19.99 first, then on the 1st/3rd/6th/12th month, you pay the subscription fee you agreed to pay. But you can cancel the subscription at any time if you like.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:39 am

pretty sure it will automatically cancel the subscription when it goes free.

edit: but just in case, I turned off automatic billing.
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 am

I am reluctant when it comes to games under monthly subscription. I had a bad experience in the past when it comes to these. I bought a 3 month subscription for a game and decided to quit after 3month was up and the game was no longer fun for me. However, the company automatically renewed my account each month for the next 2 month even though I did not authorize it. I dececided to terminated my account at that point and removed my credit card. 6-month later, when I was reading through my credit card statement, I realized they were still charging me every month for the past half a year. Furiously, I gave them a call. They explained those actions does not stop the automatic billing each month. What I should have done was give them a call. What BUShiT!!!! I never authorized them for automatic billing and only paid for the 3 month and they decided to renew the game for me every month after I terminated my account! And this company I am talking about is Disney!

I read a few reviews and came across a customer from bestbuy who had a very similar experience as me with TERA

BestBuy Customer wrote:
What's great about it: Nothing
What's not so great: Unauthorized charges on my Debit Card
I purchased this game and after playing for two weeks I did not like it. So I went into my Tera account and removed the auto-billing feature on my account so that I would not be charged on the following month. I also tried removing my credit card info, but you are not allowed to do so on their site. There is an option to do it, but when you click on this option, you receive a message that says this action is not available at this time. Which is everytime you try to remove it.
I then logged back into my account, right after my first month's supscription had ended, to make sure that I properly did the stop auto billing. I received a message saying that I could no longer play due to a lack of a subscription. 3 months go by and as I am looking through my bank statement I realize they had been charging my credit card for three month's after I had removed the auto billing from my account. After explaing to them the situation, they told me that not playing the game was not a reason not to charge my credit card account. So basically removing the automatic billing on your credit card is not enough for them to stop charging you card. They said I should have called them. I should have realized something was wrong when I was not able to remove my credit card info from their site.
About me...

Hardcore gamer

No, I would not recommend this to a friend.

Source: wwwDOTbestbuyDOTcom/site/Tera---Windows/2750092.p?id=1218348482538&skuId=2750092

Back onto my original point, I managed to find a digital copy of TERA on gamefly for 19.99 and I don't have to pay subscription
http://www.gamefly.com/Download-TERA/5003459/

Not sure but they should give me a digital key to activate the Founder Status for the game right?
Or is this 20 dollar just give me permission for the download...

How did the founder status activation work for you guys who bought the game on TERA website?
Back to top Go down
Cruxe
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 am

Now I kinda feel like joining your guild.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Silvraph wrote:
Not sure but they should give me a digital key to activate the Founder Status for the game right?
Or is this 20 dollar just give me permission for the download...

How did the founder status activation work for you guys who bought the game on TERA website?
You can download the game whether you own it or not. What's happening now is that there's an unlimited trial. There are a few restrictions on a trial account, but those will be lifted when the game goes F2P. Buying the game will change your account into a standard account, and it will become a Founder account when Tera goes F2P. Buying the game gives you 30 days of play time, and if you have any leftover days when the game goes F2P, your account gets Elite status for those extra days. i.e. 10 days left on subscription -> Tera goes F2P -> Elite status for 10 days
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:25 pm

anyways done watching topic elin fetish has faded they had no tits anyways, Hello astaroth festish YAY DEMON GIRLS ^_^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:46 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
anyways done watching topic elin fetish has faded they had no tits anyways, Hello astaroth festish YAY DEMON GIRLS ^_^.
This came to mind before Demon Girls.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:41 pm

iKray wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
This came to mind before Demon Girls.
Spoiler:
owow, I thought I was the only one.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:44 pm

that is what I thought as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERA goes f2p   TERA goes f2p - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

TERA goes f2p
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next