Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?

Go down 
+4
Incendium
mikuri
Zwiebel Force
8 posters
AuthorMessage
*<ZiGZaG>*

Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? Empty
PostSubject: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:03 am

i want to try and earn some root but is it safe?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:06 am

The free offers are usually ok. Just don't use the download ones.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 am

Every downloads one are terribad.
Never enter your cellphone number too.
Back to top Go down
*<ZiGZaG>*

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:08 am

ok..thx for the advice..
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:25 am

For the download offer you can use Sandboxie. You can download and install the offer inside the sandbox. After you get the rt, wipe the sand box and nothing on your computer change from before. It keep everything you do in sandbox from affecting your computer so don't worry about virus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 am

Before I was banned from SR, I used Firefox with GreaseMonkey and Roboform add ons.

Roboform autofills text fields with information you set. Use bogus information.
GreaseMonkey manages offer tools. I highly recommend using the "JustSayNo!" Add-on in it. It'll automatically check "No." to check boxes.

Don't bother with download offers. Most of the time they're horrible.
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:11 pm

for download ones, mmorpg ones are usually ok, but takes long time and sometimes they don't even credit you for installing and making your character and stuff /=
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:39 pm

iKray wrote:
Before I was banned from SR, I used Firefox with GreaseMonkey and Roboform add ons.

GreaseMonkey manages offer tools. I highly recommend using the "JustSayNo!" Add-on in it. It'll automatically check "No." to check boxes.

I actually think it's the add-ons like that (in particular, RoboForm) that get you banned. IIRC I got banned soon after I started using those, then Kemo got banned soon after using those, and then you got banned too.
If you want to report an offer used those add-ons for, you'll definitely want to disable them, hide them, or remove them from the picture you send.
...But that's just a theory.

Offers are safe, though, yeah. Sandboxie for download offers.
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Fake info is a good way to get banned. It also decreases the likelihood the thing even credits. However, if the fake info do exist (as in, this place/zip/phone actually exists) then the chances of crediting goes up.

Sign up offers are okay. They usually bombard you with mirrions of other offers along the way. A throwaway yahoo account is always good to catch all le spams!

Offers that ask for only a couple of info (zip code) are the easiest, but give only a little RT. But if you're lucky, you can find a lot of them and stack up~!

Video Offers, do it! Start video, then forget about it until it's over.

Surveys are annoying. They usually ask for the perfect person that matches their needs. Waste of time if you're not the perfect person. Make sure to be as accurate as possible, they sometimes ask the same question twice, get it wrong and you're out.

Download offers sometimes work, but at the cost of your computer being raped. Sandboxie it.

Buy offers work most of the time, but it requires... you know... buying.

Credit card trials work, but make sure to read everything, that means the Terms of Use etc.

Source: Prize Rebel veteran.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm

In a sense offers are safe, it's just an affiliate marketing medium... but there's really a technique to it all, if you have to ask if it's safe or not it probably isn't and isn't worth jumping into.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:15 pm

You make faster RTs shoveling/mowing the lawn to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:29 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
iKray wrote:

I actually think it's the add-ons like that (in particular, RoboForm) that get you banned. IIRC I got banned soon after I started using those, then Kemo got banned soon after using those, and then you got banned too.
If you want to report an offer used those add-ons for, you'll definitely want to disable them, hide them, or remove them from the picture you send.
...But that's just a theory.

Offers are safe, though, yeah. Sandboxie for download offers.
Probably. I forgot to disable/hide/etc. at the time of screening at one point. Oh well.
Netting over $100 over the course of two months or so? I'm pretty satisfied.
Back to top Go down
*<ZiGZaG>*

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:39 am

Yesterday i just do some offers by following the guide that some of the member made.I manage to done 2 offers and got 18 rt.The offers were so easy.Just like the facebook page.Then,I can get rt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?   Is The Offer to earn root is really safe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is The Offer to earn root is really safe?
Page 1 of 1