Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons

Go down 
+12
Frizz
/dev/random
NecroWing
VeryMelon
Shai
Zwiebel Force
Aurum_Sol
Suguri
milk
rei_hunter
Magna.Zero
Astral_Dono
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:48 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Ivis, Eve and Aila (Fia too) does require Pompoms to actually suffer everyone, but...

They wont be in their best forms until they get the desired parts/accessories.

I'd probably roll around with

BS SB Aila, with at least 1 Slow Sword (AT THE VERY BEST) of this current meta.

Anyways, for Ivis, at least get a Broad Radar out (Aquilla @ 6, Cosmo Kaiser @ 1, Tesladonna @ 1, HD Crimrose and HD Lily @ 9 )

As for Eve... we got Impact Punchers, nobody sane enough will have enough Slot Protectors to fully tune an Eve. Although, using an Eve without tunes ... wow reminds me of myself. They're still gonna be under levelled (without proper haku)

So try to make moving counters already. Although, Eve dies to Nicole haha... Short Boost all the way mang.

What i wouldnt give for UC Bugsycait right about now...

That won't work against Psy Guns. I have yet to see a successful hitting E.V.E. Shot (just the other day an EVE missed my untuned Gwayin BG, 22 FLY~)ö.ö
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 am

haha, yeah Psyguns are Eve's 2nd Best weajpon. Still though, just let me finish my Nicole Malice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Amateus
Amateus

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:18 am

Most of those bot doesn't need a full tune up to be more efficient against average bots.
I'm sure everyone would play an EVE tune with enough High FLY Alpha, High TEC Alpha, the easiest tune to do.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:36 am

Amateus wrote:
Most of those bot doesn't need a full tune up to be more efficient against average bots.
I'm sure everyone would play an EVE tune with enough High FLY Alpha, High TEC Alpha, the easiest tune to do.
Why not High Boost Beta? You don't need to save any STR for wonderbits when you can already do 100+ damage to people in the back.
Back to top Go down
Amateus
Amateus

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:37 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Amateus wrote:
Why not High Boost Beta? You don't need to save any STR for wonderbits when you can already do 100+ damage to people in the back.

Because, unless I got bad memory, High FLY beta give +2 FLY, -1STR and -1WLK, so does High TEC beta with +2 TEC instead of FLY, and do not grant much more chance to success. If you intend to tune full TEC or either full FLY, it's a good idea. However I'm used to tune both, so I prefer Alpha ones. Also I noticed, in most bots, you need to success half time tune up on every slot to reach the maximum cost with an average set of weapons, possible without any protectors. If you intend to have a really high FLY and/or TEC with Beta tune up, it imply to success almost ALL your tune up because they cost 5 instead of 10. Impossible without being a RT player on low RT bots you got from survey/etc.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Amateus wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Amateus wrote:

Because, unless I got bad memory, High FLY beta give +2 FLY, -1STR and -1WLK, so does High TEC beta with +2 TEC instead of FLY, and do not grant much more chance to success. If you intend to tune full TEC or either full FLY, it's a good idea. However I'm used to tune both, so I prefer Alpha ones. Also I noticed, in most bots, you need to success half time tune up on every slot to reach the maximum cost with an average set of weapons, possible without any protectors. If you intend to have a really high FLY and/or TEC with Beta tune up, it imply to success almost ALL your tune up because they cost 5 instead of 10. Impossible without being a RT player on low RT bots you got from survey/etc.
High Boost Alpha: +2 FLY -1 WLK (+10 COST) - 55%/45%/35% success rate based on number of previous slots filled
High Boost Beta: +2 FLY -1 WLK -1 STR (+5 COST) - 55%/45%/35% success rate based on number of previous slots filled

High Technique Alpha: +2 TEC -1 STR (+10 COST) - 55%/45%/35% success rate based on number of previous slots filled
High Technique Beta: +2 TEC -1 STR -1 FLY (+5 COST) - 55%/45%/35% success rate based on number of previous slots filled

Basically, going with High Boost Betas and High Technique Alphas are the best way to go, and all of them give the same success rates. Also, reaching maximum cost is not a good thing. The lower the cost from tunes, the better.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:33 pm

What's with the talk about the Gara moes needing to get fully tuned to reach full potential? That's with pretty much any bot here, it doesn't mean they don't have an advantage.

Also, saying that they can't tune much 'cause of the lack of mats doesn't mean ppl that don't roll Gara are able to tune much. They can't either. Hell, people that roll the Gara most likely have enough to buy Omega Prots and Harmonics so they have an even bigger advantage.

Farming missions and what not will be a cake walk with those things anyway.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
haha, yeah Psyguns are Eve's 2nd Best weajpon. Still though, just let me finish my Nicole Malice Very Happy
because Lily EVE has more than 2 weapons right
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Her BS shield function can hit enemies for about 10 and knock them back.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
Her BS shield function can hit enemies for about 10 and knock them back.
Wouldn't call that a weapon, but ok
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 am

For Eve, there's not much use for bits except for Wonder Bit Dodging.

I can't say the same for Theta though, Her main firepower lies with WB, so its better to keep at least 1 STR

Also, Hi TEC Alphas are a Fucking Pain. Red Chips Q_Q... anyways trips down in arcantus are netting more and more mats for me at least. Feels like the times in JP, only this time, i'm with a Nicole Malice haha
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Amateus
Amateus

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 am

rei_hunter wrote:

Also, Hi TEC Alphas are a Fucking Pain. Red Chips Q_Q... anyways trips down in arcantus are netting more and more mats for me at least. Feels like the times in JP, only this time, i'm with a Nicole Malice haha

Lot of players including me is playing Nicole juste because, well, no longer boost bust when you summon Dead Eye. Make it an easy mode.

EDIT : Rofl got some offers, went to 30 RT. Rolled Chrismas gara once, and... haters gonna hate me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 am

Amateus wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:

Lot of players including me is playing Nicole juste because, well, no longer boost bust when you summon Dead Eye. Make it an easy mode.

EDIT : Rofl got some offers, went to 30 RT. Rolled Chrismas gara once, and... haters gonna hate me.

Spoiler:
I only hate the fact that Melfi is getting more and more common. I think that's the 3rd I know of (including mine and Xusenkipp's).

No more individual avatar at least nobody is playing black haired Dayu so far ;~;
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:32 pm

I'd probably buy her before regular Ouka if I could be fucked to actually play EU ;_;

UC is hard enough in EN D:

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Basically, going with High Boost Betas and High Technique Alphas are the best way to go,

Nitpicking but the Eve build I calc'd up used all of 2 H.Tech Alphas. H.Boost Beta + H. Tech Beta master race.

4 TEC for 15 cost yeahhhhhhhhh

(takes up 3 slots compared to 2 though)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Even I who is scared of FLY based non-AIRs use High Technique Beta on my EVE. But then again i efuse to use a second handheld as well~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons   27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

27/12/12 update - Lily Rain EVE, Ivis, Fia & Aila garapons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2