Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Budget Gaming Rig

Go down 
+4
Scott-kip
boytitan2
mikuri
Electric
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:30 pm

apology accepted
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:57 pm

I cant see your case worth shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:00 am

i don't care
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:09 am

Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 Img_2010

It malpea I'm not shocked how to post rig img.jpg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:12 am

i have no idea what you just said but i'm going to take a wild guess

i'm using a shitty 20 dollar phone i got years ago, the images it takes are dark as shit in a lit room. i was planning on waiting until i get to the other house so i can take a picture with an actual camera so it'll be something actually visible. the front of the case was fine because you could see what it was just fine. still had to take a flashlight to the thing though.

tl;dr

have patience, young padawan
Back to top Go down
Electric
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Electric

Female Posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:16 am

I'm not the one to shy away from arguments but I don't want to make you guys mad at each other over my stupidity lol. I apologize again, I'm reading through everyone's posts and noting as much as I can. Thanks again, please don't get angry at each other. I apologize on behalf of my stupidity, ;-;
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:28 am

Electric wrote:
I'm not the one to shy away from arguments but I don't want to make you guys mad at each other over my stupidity lol. I apologize again, I'm reading through everyone's posts and noting as much as I can. Thanks again, please don't get angry at each other. I apologize on behalf of my stupidity, ;-;
Don't apologize, it's just Malphes trying to stir up trouble just to satisfy his own boredom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:48 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Electric wrote:
Don't apologize, it's just Malphes trying to stir up trouble just to satisfy his own boredom.
uh, how about fuck you? i've already submitted my help. once she tells me the mobo/cpu then i can actually get to work on what needs to be done. shut the fuck up astral, nobody asked you for your horseshit. stop forcing your retarded beliefs and get over yourself. thanks.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am

You don't have to apologize electriq D:
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:34 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Mikuri how do u not know what page fileing is its were windows puts the ram not in use virtual ram.Some one with 16 gigs or more ram can turn this off and grt a HUGE PERFORMANCE BOOST.Some people even turn it off with 8 gigs I wouldn't tho id only turn it of with 16 due to how much ram todays games can use and thing like adobe after effects.

Yes, I know, but in my book it's called "Virtual memory".

Can I show my PC too? Very Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:59 am

Your house looks really clean are you a girl. And how do you focus on 3 monitors I just use 2 for when I am video editing then agaun I am very adhd can't gane well on big screeb t.v.s to much real estate for me to process.

Nice nvidia 670 u oc it ?

Last edited by boytitan2 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:04 am

boytitan2 wrote:
pls stop trying to stick your dick in electric

It's very rude
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:14 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
pls stop trying to stick your dick in electric

It's very rude

One as the leader of dostrex I would never do the such. 2 have u seen how BT types when he wants to get laid its pretty direct. Was just saying malphes getting bashed for well being malphless was not her fault.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:21 am

mikuri wrote:

Spoiler:
Mon dieu...permettez-moi baise votre ordinateur, s'il vous plaît.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:26 am

Suguri wrote:
mikuri wrote:

Spoiler:

Nigga what. Nvm I will wait till I get my new motherboard and just use google translate.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:42 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Your house looks really clean are you a girl. And how do you focus on 3 monitors I just use 2 for when I am video editing then agaun I am very adhd can't gane well on big screeb t.v.s to much real estate for me to process.
Nice nvidia 670 u oc it ?

Was clean enough yeah, but I like a very simple and almost empty house. And you'll get use to 3 fast enough, was using 2 for years but then I bought a third one for gaming, and now I work on all 3, very usefull. And yes, the card is OC over the manufacturer OC and the CPu is overclocked too at 4Ghz.

Suguri wrote:
No, don't you dare think about it è.é It's mine, no one can use it è.é They use my HTPC, it's up for them è.é
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm

sup bitches

Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 20121226193207

(the card is plugged in now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budget Gaming Rig   Budget Gaming Rig - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Budget Gaming Rig
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2