Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!

Go down 
+7
Yokura
Broken
Wolf Hikari
reVelske
Flandyrll
Counsel
Nisa
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:27 am

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Counsel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Counsel

Female Posts : 298

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:28 am

You mean that guy who freely says the forbiden words?
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:29 am

Forbidden words? He said He-who-must-not-be-named in public?
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:31 am

He-who-must-not-be-named? Who!? :V
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:33 am

reVelske wrote:
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:37 am

Flandyrll wrote:
reVelske wrote:

who? :3

Tell me.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Well, I actually hears that he wasn't really can be unbanned now. He using third party software to get unbanned. (sun said it by himself)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Well, I actually hears that he wasn't really can be unbanned now. He using third party software to get unbanned. (sun said it by himself)
Lol he said dune unbanned him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Broken wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:
Lol he said dune unbanned him.
... I.. Don't know what to say.. Sorry..
Wait! I do needs approval from Dune on that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Nisa wrote:
Flandyrll wrote:
reVelske wrote:

who? :3

Tell me.
Voldemort, who else?
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Didn't sun just leave on his own the first time? Er... He was never banned in the first place? But hey... O.o how'd he get banned now....
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
TehH4Xx0R
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:53 am

Yokura wrote:
Didn't sun just leave on his own the first time? Er... He was never banned in the first place? But hey... O.o how'd he get banned now....

Lol
I left,
Got bored and came back to do some maximum trolling,
Got banned,
Months later dune tells me he's bored so he'll unban me for the lulz
Took me 3 days to get banned again

I'm banned till 29/09/11
This is the last place you'll see me
Of course unless you find me on fb or msn or HF or in game if you're lucky
And lol
Thanks to the dozens who appealed for my reban
I'm talking to you diabolical. And others.

Oh and mods,
For the sake of full don't ban this account
Although it's prolly gonna be unused forever anyway
And with that, POOF and I'm gone.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:00 am

Did you people seriously just make a thread circlejerking over someone getting banned on a forum? I'm speechless. It's a shame because from what I've seen, this sun guy was the only person who stood up to the amount of stupidity going on this forum, though, not in the most ideal manner. It's a shame attention whoring and stupidity aren't a bannable offense here, they really should be (I mean, you guys make threads about YOURSELVES? And you wonder why you get "trolled" oh so often? I'd say that's a fault caused by user error). Infact, if I were an admin I'd ban you now for starting a bunch of drama by making a thread with such obvious ill intent. Also, I dislike no particular posters here, and this is a first impression coming from an outside poster who just joined a week ago.

Hey, someone needed to say it right?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 am

Kobrakai wrote:
Did you people seriously just make a thread circlejerking over someone getting banned on a forum? I'm speechless. It's a shame because from what I've seen, this sun guy was the only person who stood up to the amount of stupidity going on this forum, though, not in the most ideal manner. It's a shame attention whoring and stupidity aren't a bannable offense here, they really should be (I mean, you guys make threads about YOURSELVES? And you wonder why you get "trolled" oh so often? I'd say that's a fault caused by user error). Infact, if I were an admin I'd ban you now for starting a bunch of drama by making a thread with such obvious ill intent. Also, I dislike no particular posters here, and this is a first impression coming from an outside poster who just joined a week ago.

Hey, someone needed to say it right?
LOLOLOL

Sunjae =ex Master Senior Troll

And this is the 2nd time so.......
( and yes,there are lotsa stupid idiots running around the forums @_@")
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:42 am

From what sunjae told me he used a 3rd party program to hack into it and unban himself...

I personally didn't do anything to unban him though I didn't take any action to reban him either, figured I'd give him a 2nd chance >_>

Guess I have too much faith in people...
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:52 am

Oh and I noticed most of the moderators don't even play the game anymore.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:56 am

Nisa wrote:
I think Fun's the only one who does.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Broken wrote:
Nisa wrote:
I think Fun's the only one who does.
Not that often actually >_>

and mayhem quit a looong looong time ago

admin...well he does play rather often

and Dune,once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:41 pm

TehH4Xx0R wrote:
Yokura wrote:

Lol
I left,
Got bored and came back to do some maximum trolling,
Got banned,
Months later dune tells me he's bored so he'll unban me for the lulz
Took me 3 days to get banned again

I'm banned till 29/09/11
This is the last place you'll see me
Of course unless you find me on fb or msn or HF or in game if you're lucky
And lol
Thanks to the dozens who appealed for my reban
I'm talking to you diabolical. And others.

Oh and mods,
For the sake of full don't ban this account
Although it's prolly gonna be unused forever anyway
And with that, POOF and I'm gone.

I remember this account before, so you and full use it? You share it with full before, right Sun?

Dune wrote:
From what sunjae told me he used a 3rd party program to hack into it and unban himself...

I personally didn't do anything to unban him though I didn't take any action to reban him either, figured I'd give him a 2nd chance >_>

Guess I have too much faith in people...

Now who dare said Dune unbanned sun? hmm? *staring*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Wolf Hikari wrote:

Sun said Dune unbanned him on request.

TehH4Xx0R is Sun, read his post.

Let me point out how unlikely it is for someone to unban themselves. They must access the Admin Panel, go through a bunch of important things that mess with the forums, find their own accounts and hit unban, while in that time, they can switch their usernames and email to make it seem like they were not that person the entire time. How do you access that Panel? You need an admin account, that is the only way in. Slif himself gives you access on the account you already have and you use that. So the only way Sun could have accessed the panel would be asking Dune or Fun to unban him or log into Slifs / Dunes / Funs / My account. Maybe even Seans. You are telling me, Sun, the massive troll, would go through those options that could literally side-fk the forums into space, just to do the least powerful option in that entire panel?... Right.

Last edited by Mayhem on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:34 pm

TehH4Xx0R wrote:
I'm talking to you diabolical.
Bro, you must be full of yourself if you think I gave that much of a shit about what you do. Going around whining about someone until they're banned is not my style.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 am

Mayhem wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:

Let me point out how unlikely it is for someone to unban themselves. They must access the Admin Panel, go through a bunch of important things that mess with the forums, find their own accounts and hit unban, while in that time, they can switch their usernames and email to make it seem like they were not that person the entire time. How do you access that Panel? You need an admin account, that is the only way in. Slif himself gives you access on the account you already have and you use that. So the only way Sun could have accessed the panel would be asking Dune or Fun to unban him or log into Slifs / Dunes / Funs / My account. Maybe even Seans. You are telling me, Sun, the massive troll, would go through those options that could literally side-fk the forums into space, just to do the least powerful option in that entire panel?... Right.

I know, Sun and Full use that shared account.

But wait, does Sun really can get into any of administrators account?
Is that the way sun get into Dune's account and get himself unbanned?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:27 am

Wolf Hikari wrote:
Mayhem wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:

Are you stupid?

Mayhem just ruled that out >_>
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Nisa wrote:
Wolf Hikari wrote:
Mayhem wrote:

Are you stupid?

Mayhem just ruled that out >_>

TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! 317bgp2
"Hmm.. Do I just hear someones talking?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!   TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN! Empty

Back to top Go down

TROLOLOLOLOLOL SUNJAE GOT BANNED...AGAIN!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next