Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UC sway gunner pawnger?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

UC sway gunner pawnger? Empty
PostSubject: UC sway gunner pawnger?   UC sway gunner pawnger? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 am

How to go about it? if possible, that is. Also, this build would be for those restricted rooms so well... No accel saber parts and such T_T
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: UC sway gunner pawnger?   UC sway gunner pawnger? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:59 pm

I personally used turtlebacker for for sway but I guess pwnager will work

Feel free to change 6 run tunes to tec tunes if u feel confortable at 31 wlk

Pwnager handy baz build should work quite effectively
Spoiler:

The auto mag turtlebacker I'm running now
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UC sway gunner pawnger?   UC sway gunner pawnger? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: UC sway gunner pawnger?   UC sway gunner pawnger? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:35 pm

I can't really suggest a sway Pawnger as it doesn't capitalize on one of his strong points (the hopcart trio), but I can suggest bumping up a size to something like Katana Max who also has sway and ends up with decent stats aswell at ok costs.

Spoiler:

2x EX Tunes shouldn't be too impossible, but still dropping them is only 15 HP if you aren't anal about going past 500 when possible ):

Could probably be minmaxed though so I'd suggest trying to do so. If you don't want to invest the RT for a 2s Laz and 2s K-Sheild just drop those tunes on those parts, move to anything like 1s AoH you may have or just drop them altogether and lower TEC

Spoiler:

Something like this might work if you insist on Pawnger specifically. Not a whole lot changed from K.Max to Pawnger tune/partwise though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UC sway gunner pawnger?   UC sway gunner pawnger? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Gaytana Max because Accel Gayber is too mainstream.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: UC sway gunner pawnger?   UC sway gunner pawnger? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Spoiler:

How I'd do it.

Same concept as LXEs but with higher tgh and tech, better hp even then ex tune examples, better or same wlk as most, same cost as all Pawnger examples minus the Lv5 ones, went to level 10 instead of 8 for Stun Reg and Blast Guard, and still able to get 2 Revenge tunes on it, which I'm not seeing on others. Much more appropriate part min-maxing in general.

EDIT: For an explanation and alternatives, Tank tunes give you 1 "free stat" per tune. (normally 5 hp = 5 capa, 1 stat = 5 capa, 15 HP + 1 stat = 15 capa is 1 free stat) Because of this if you're not looking to make a dirt cheap suicide Pawnger, you'd want to find a mix of the cheapest cost to abuse the most slots to get your "free stats" (because most tunes don't offer free stats, and all parts generally don't offer more then 2 free stats, especially if we're talking UC) while getting as many free stats in each individual part as possible. Froglander LG or Ace Braver LG is pretty much the way to go, can't think of any UC alternatives. Build Arm AM same thing, most free stats low stat to capa which gives most use to abuse free stats of Tank tunes, not much in the way of alternatives for UC specific hoppers that I can think of immediately. Cosmo Kaiser HD, Froglander HD or if you can't work with either of those, Tonosama Lander HD all work. Froglander BS like... no exceptions in S-sized UC hoppers due to it not giving you a crapload of junk stats while giving you free stats like almost all BSs do for LNDs. You can do without a Clearance and go Frog Lander HD to get in Force Barrier joint, and Handy Zook speed tuning is probably a good idea, take this suggestion as a whole with a grain of salt.

...if all of this is latin to you, search a guide about free stats, someone probably wrote a guide on it forever ago.

Last edited by Kitouski on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: UC sway gunner pawnger?   UC sway gunner pawnger? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Quoting myself from that other recent pawnger thread. Just get wlk up to 36.

Suguri wrote:
Something like this should do, though it's a little tune heavy:

Spoiler:

Since the Sway buff you could do something like Sway/Blast Guard/Stun Regain for carts too.

Third slot on the handy could be used for a g.rapid/g.force/something, you'll probably have to drop HP a bit to fit anything if you want it. HP could be lowered to fit a Force Barrier too.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: UC sway gunner pawnger?   UC sway gunner pawnger? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:16 pm

No, Katana Max because Accel is banned.

Forever remembered, Accel Saber 2012.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UC sway gunner pawnger?   UC sway gunner pawnger? Empty

Back to top Go down

UC sway gunner pawnger?
Page 1 of 1