Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small hopping Pawnger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trainy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Trainy

Male Posts : 14

Small hopping Pawnger Empty
PostSubject: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:25 am

Well i have two mecha(this is the first one) that need to be looked at by the community owo;
FYI: kray put me up to another forum based question asking thingy

First one:A pawnger project for cost effect
【Robot Name】
Armored Tire

【Parts】
BD: Pawnger BD
 : Dual Rifle Bit
 : Ace Braver LG
 : Cosmo Kaiser HD [High Run Alpha]
  : Cute Beret
  : Recording Cam
 : Accel Saber BS [High Run Alpha]
 : Accel Saber AM [Tank]
  : Pump Gun
 : Accel Saber AM [Beast]
  : Buckler

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 625
CAPA: 665
HP: 335
STR: 9
TEC: 14
WLK: 21
FLY: 3
TGH: 13

LEVEL: 8

【Cartridges】
Capacity +80×5
Stun Regain
Short Boost
Quick Land

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×2
Midoro Cosmos×2
Green Chip×20
Power Amp×21
Engine Shaft×39
Snail Liquid×14
Screw Bolts×40
Steel Wheel×24
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:48 am

I wouldn't recommend Pump Gun, especially now that Assist Pump Gun is a shop weapon (and got buffed). Even then you'll probably want more str than that, especially if it isn't going to be speed tuned.

Honestly I find it hard to recommend builds like this since something like an Eris, Sylvia, etc. can pop it in one or two combos before it even gets to do anything.

I'll post something a bit more fleshed-out in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Trainy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Trainy

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:52 am

Well to be honest it used to use handy bazooka with airforce and it isn't really meant to take on high powered things like eris o-o heck its a hopper and a tiny 1 at that.Also i can beat a mighty byne with it :3
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:54 am

I'm not saying you should be trying to fight something like an Eris, I'm saying if something like an Eris shows up it's not going to be fast enough to get away and is easy enough for her to smash in mere seconds.

I'd take it to ten and get the other capacity carts for more HP at least, even with all capa carts Pawnger's still really low cost.
Back to top Go down
Trainy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Trainy

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:56 am

That sound nice thank you for the advice also tank tunes are a option for health since pawnger's have tgh to back it up alittle I think?

Also why eris so dam scary when they randomly attack from behide o-o;
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:04 am

Went back through some old posts, since I remember bippu used to be quite the Pawnger enthusiast.

bippusuta wrote:
Usually carts are all the capa carts + short boost/quick land/quick jump, you could sub out a capa cart for stun regain if you are going low tuning but this very suboptimal. Tunes should be straight Tank and nothing else except maybe some kind of revenge tune.
At this point in CB's life I really think taking anything less than all the capa carts is a bad decision, if you have to fit stun regain drop QJ for it.

Something like this should do, though it's a little tune heavy:

Spoiler:

Third slot on the handy could be used for a g.rapid/g.force/something, you'll probably have to drop HP a bit to fit anything if you want it. HP could be lowered to fit a Force Barrier too.

Your part selection's fine too if you'd rather use those (Cosmo Kaiser HD's possibly a better choice anyway).

EDIT: I assume you're intending to hop, but since the Sway buff you could do something like Sway/Blast Guard/Stun Regain for carts too. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Trainy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Trainy

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:08 am

The thing is i suck at swaying and second mobility isn't really a problem for me o-o; main problems that plague me are getting hunted down by alpha striking airs and vanguards and yesh im a hopper owo sorry if this sounded rude/ungrateful
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:12 am

Well you could switch those Tank tunes to Ranger or something then. Either way that 595 HP and all-guard from Clearance would fix both those problems.

I'd think the 32wlk would make a major difference too, you say you don't have mobility issues yet vanguards are an issue? But yeah like I said if you're okay with the mobility then swap some Tank for Ranger and milk some more damage per life.
Back to top Go down
Trainy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Trainy

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:14 am

well i actually took away wlk to increase its fire power alittle with pumpgun making it alittle more stable in a since gosh i sound kinda dumb for saying that owo;

Also Vanguards can get pretty fast if you expect slow ones
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:20 am

Then...Sword Guard over Stun Regain, I guess?

There's capa left to bump wlk to 36 too.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:09 am

>This guy likes DG

Welp, as much as I would love to help you builds on things like this, I can't.

Like Suguri said, you might want to look into trying to be low cost and with enough hp/wlk to survive first and foremost of all.
Back to top Go down
Trainy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Trainy

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:42 pm

^
^
^
Thanks for the advice also the why build arms seriously o-o; i mean it shows up alot for some reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:47 pm

10cost for 10hp, 1 wlk, 1tec. Small size also makes you a much smaller target.

In short, it's a great UC part.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:09 am

To elaborate on Krayola's explanation:

• Low cost -> more room for more tunes
  • +1 tec and +1 wlk is great for bots with ranged weaponry as it either pushes your wlk in the right direction for a lnd gunner or allows you to tune it away with fly tunes
  • Your arm stays fixed at your side, making for easier aiming.
  • UC part -> brute force tunes without relying on slot protectors.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:24 am

not to mention like Ikray said, it makes your bot compact/small hitbox. This arm along with beelze/froglander is great UC parts to tune with.
Back to top Go down
Rexir2
Teddy Slide
Teddy Slide

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:30 am

I think this is an orthodox build. And no, I don't follow the overuse-tank-tunes mentality.

【Robot Name】
Pawnger 4EVA

【Parts】
BD: Pawnger BD
 : Dual Lance Bit
 : Pawnger LG2 [Run] [Run] [Run]
 : Pawnger HD2 [Run] [Run] [Run]
  : -
  : -
 : Accel Saber BS [Run] [Run] [Run]
 : Pawnger AM2 [Run] [Run] [High Run]
  : Scout Rifle [Force] [Air Force]
 : Pawnger AM2 [Run] [Run] [High Run]
  : Viper Shield [Run] [Run] [Run]

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 陸
SIZE: S
COST: 810
CAPA: 825
HP: 350
STR: 1
TEC: 8
WLK: 30
FLY: 6
TGH: 16

LEVEL: 10

【Cartridges】
Capacity +80×7
Short Boost
Boost Run
Quick Land

【必要素材】
Hidora Cosmos×16
Engine Shaft×106
Fudara Cosmos×2
Snail Liquid×22
Ones Cosmos×1
Strike Metal×4
Threede Cosmos×1
Rapid Crystal×21
Drum Magazine×13
Rainbow Chip×3

ALL of the parts are available in the Super UC Gara (and most in the UC Gara DX), so tune away!

The idea of this build is that you can hop offensively, but you can also retreat if you need to. Based on the boost run chart, this build can outrun players with 40 wlk (w/o boost run), so you can run away from things like Vanguards. However, you will need to pay attention to how much boost you have left.

I find that the Scouter's Rifle is pretty reliable, with its overall good performance.
Since I used Pawnger AM 2, the bot is a little bigger. Therefore, I used a bigger shield.
Rifle bits are nice, but lances always stun on hit, and they have good range for melee bits. This is based on personal preference, and I left enough capacity for use of ANY bits available to land bots (even that somewhat useless one, the anti-homing bit).
I left out the accessories for personal preference (and he really doesn't need them).

Hope this helps, and good luck out there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:47 am

I really don't want to sound rash, but...
I'm in a hurry, so I'll try to keep it short:

Last edited by iKray on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:13 pm

iKray wrote:

>Scouter Rifle
Iirc, it has more stat penalties than a Handy baz, is more innaccurate, and runs out of ammo faster.
It does have big stat drops, but it's more comparable to a piercegun that fires rifle bullets than anything else.

Otherwise yeah that's pretty much everything I was going to say except much nicer
Back to top Go down
Trainy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Trainy

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 am

*grabs a emo razor* so if cutting the size down makes it better -w- then time to lose some flesh~ WAHAHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small hopping Pawnger   Small hopping Pawnger Empty

Back to top Go down

Small hopping Pawnger
Page 1 of 1