Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?

Go down 
+60
Akahitoha
mechaRev
Tashunu
cloud9
narujutsu
Kobrakai
SuperNova.pt
Degrod
Halexander
Aria
rei_hunter
Scott-kip
Trill
Tickle
Fireflywater
Pikon
JinNJuice
God is a Cat Girl
NeWIZ
Tybalt
zerocl
Koiro
Breaker-Z
Yokura
Tuskin
AlexParis
Mew
boytitan2
Zwiebel Force
NecroWing
Kemo
Aethereal
Relict?
HashiriyaR32
Silvraph
Gerrion
Akhenderson
ppxeno
Astral_Dono
Bisma
MagicPotatoplz
Midreus
Seraphcrim
fggt
Shecas
Prior
tunglam264
Frizz
nzlk
Nymph~
mikuri
Miko Miko Spark
Accidentally
Shai
Winty
That_Wiesel_Guy
wonjoon
Suguri
Phantomhive
PandaRehab
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:24 am

Um, I didnt bother to read all the 17 pages of posts but I'm assuming that you have to post an SS proving you did'nt make multiple accounts and picked more than 1 number?
Anyways here's and old SS
Spoiler:
My number is still 5.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:08 am

Dunno why people post their ranks when they already have 50+ posts and their join date qualifies as well.
Back to top Go down
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:14 am

They wanna take part in the lottery at any cost but dont bother to read the whole topic or even just the first post =__=
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:16 am

Tickle wrote:
They wanna take part in the lottery at any cost but dont bother to read the whole topic or even just the first post =__=
They do wanna bother making a screenshot though. O . o
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:19 am

Panda, you listed me as taking 57 but did not list that number is taken on the other list.
There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 Img.php?filename=d_3974_2_1344873640

Last edited by HashiriyaR32 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Tickle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tickle

Male Posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:21 am

Shai wrote:

They do wanna bother making a screenshot though. O . o
Reading is hard D:
Thats why lurking is an honored job xD

Though i guess i cant call myself lurker now D: Made too many posts in a single topic, shame on me DDDD:
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:29 pm

. -. So uhh... Who wins?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:29 pm

JinNJuice wrote:
. -. So uhh... Who wins?
The patience is strong in this one.
Back to top Go down
JinNJuice
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JinNJuice

Male Posts : 449

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:23 pm

I don't qualify anyways...
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:15 pm

The list has been updated again, and I'll wait 'till midnight PST to give those who picked a number that was already taken a chance to pick again.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:26 pm

i suggest not publicly revealing who wins this. Just send a PM with the info and ask for this to be closed.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Winty wrote:
i suggest not publicly revealing who wins this. Just send a PM with the info and ask for this to be closed.
Seconding this.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Winty wrote:
Why's that?
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Because of potential for Harassment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:10 am

Winty wrote:
I was just thinking this.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 am

harassment, secondary begging for sharing of the account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:24 am

Winty wrote:
+5
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:43 am

Just publicly say that you've given it out and it'll be cool.
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:02 am

I thought that'd be the reason. I just couldn't see it happening since I haven't really been getting bugged since I started the thread. Holding the name is no problem with me though.
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:29 am

good luck to all.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:43 am

PandaRehab wrote:
I thought that'd be the reason. I just couldn't see it happening since I haven't really been getting bugged since I started the thread. Holding the name is no problem with me though.

wait till you announce that someone won
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:27 am

The winner has been chosen. I'll leave it to the admins to decide whether or not to lock the thread.

Deuces CB community. May your wasted cash return to you someday o/

Oh, and I'll give you guys a piece of advice I got from a fortune cookie the other day
"Lovers in triangle, not on square"
Certainly a lesson that will carry you through life.

Last edited by PandaRehab on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:31 am

Wish you the best of luck Panda #em3
Back to top Go down
Shecas
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shecas

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:33 am

Bye Panda.
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:52 am

Guess I lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next