Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?

Go down 
+60
Akahitoha
mechaRev
Tashunu
cloud9
narujutsu
Kobrakai
SuperNova.pt
Degrod
Halexander
Aria
rei_hunter
Scott-kip
Trill
Tickle
Fireflywater
Pikon
JinNJuice
God is a Cat Girl
NeWIZ
Tybalt
zerocl
Koiro
Breaker-Z
Yokura
Tuskin
AlexParis
Mew
boytitan2
Zwiebel Force
NecroWing
Kemo
Aethereal
Relict?
HashiriyaR32
Silvraph
Gerrion
Akhenderson
ppxeno
Astral_Dono
Bisma
MagicPotatoplz
Midreus
Seraphcrim
fggt
Shecas
Prior
tunglam264
Frizz
nzlk
Nymph~
mikuri
Miko Miko Spark
Accidentally
Shai
Winty
That_Wiesel_Guy
wonjoon
Suguri
Phantomhive
PandaRehab
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
tunglam264

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:27 am

Lily Eve. ME WANT.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 am

Lily Rain Le Reve is "bazzeable"?
I buy, please #em5
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 am

Winty wrote:
assign each person a number. First person who wants the account would be 1. Second would be 2, third would be 3, etc, etc.

http://www.random.org/

PM the winner the details.
I guess that'd work too. ' - '
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:52 am

Before you give it away, could I just play on the account for a day or something please?

I'd love to just play some cores I've never played before.
Back to top Go down
Shecas
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shecas

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:03 am

Ah that Torte. #em3
It would be nice if I can get it.
---
Damn... Squidol already claimed. #em5
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:08 am

Shecas wrote:
Ah that Torte. #em3
---
You can try out my Squidol Girl EV if you want. If I can figure out on which alt it is. xD
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:12 am

>4x Feng Tao

Fuk, i'm late>_>
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 am

i want the kuten please
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:20 am

while id honestly like to try new things regardless, lmao everyone

GIB ACCOUT PLS SIR
Back to top Go down
Shecas
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shecas

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 am

Shai wrote:
Shecas wrote:
Ah that Torte. #em3
---
You can try out my Squidol Girl EV if you want. If I can figure out on which alt it is. xD
Yes please, I want to know how her Tentacle Slow works. #em3
It's either I'm stupid or it quite different compared with original.

Well if you can't figure out the ID, it's alright though. #em5
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:32 am

Shecas wrote:
Shai wrote:
Shecas wrote:
Ah that Torte. #em3
---
Yes please, I want to know how her Tentacle Slow works. #em3
It's either I'm stupid or it quite different compared with original.

Well if you can't figure out the ID, it's alright though. #em5
Already found it. o: Imma temp change the pass and send you a PM.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:47 am

Shai wrote:
I'll claim the Pepo Pucci if it's the normal one for Potato though. c3:

YES (thanks Shai <3), pls gib Pepo account

also would like to enter any sort of lottery you're having for your main. Fluenefluenefluenefluenefluenefluenefluenefluene.
Back to top Go down
Bisma
Newcomer
Newcomer
Bisma

Female Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:05 am

could i try out your luto before you give it away? i've always wanted to try her out
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:24 am

Yeah, it's fine that you're giving away your account. As long as you're not trading accounts or selling it for real life money, it's perfectly fine to do this.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:49 am

..Or we can just share it can't we?
there are too many ppl want to play the account so why not share this account to some >reliable< people.
Yeah personally I wanna try some bots out too but it's not a huge interest for me.. BUTIMSTILLWILLINGTOTRYITIFICANOKAY? #em3
btw I really want that ion and pepo alt :3
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 am

Alright, I'm too lazy to assign numbers individually, so if everyone could pick their own number between 1-100, that'd be great. Please make sure no one has taken the number you want before you post it. I'll end the lottery on this coming Wednesday.

I'm off to work o/
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:57 am

And I want C.S. alt, since no one wants it anyway... ;o;!
It would be nice :3
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:14 am

Oh God I'm looking through your garage and you literally have every single thing I wanted but didn't get ;_;
Back to top Go down
Shecas
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shecas

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 am

21 for me! \o
---
@Mikuri:
Why you wanted C.S.? .__.

Last edited by Shecas on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 am

I'm just asking because I just want to join in on the lottery shenanigan :3
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:18 am

Suguri wrote:
Oh God I'm looking through your garage and you literally have every single thing I wanted but didn't get ;_;

No last persuasive comments sugu, that account is mine!

Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:20 am

Been watching Luto for quite some time, would want to try her too.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:21 am

And you should list these number at 1st post D;
Back to top Go down
Bisma
Newcomer
Newcomer
Bisma

Female Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:22 am

I always wanted to try out those bots and you have most of the ones i wanted to try out, good luck guys ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next