Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?

Go down 
+60
Akahitoha
mechaRev
Tashunu
cloud9
narujutsu
Kobrakai
SuperNova.pt
Degrod
Halexander
Aria
rei_hunter
Scott-kip
Trill
Tickle
Fireflywater
Pikon
JinNJuice
God is a Cat Girl
NeWIZ
Tybalt
zerocl
Koiro
Breaker-Z
Yokura
Tuskin
AlexParis
Mew
boytitan2
Zwiebel Force
NecroWing
Kemo
Aethereal
Relict?
HashiriyaR32
Silvraph
Gerrion
Akhenderson
ppxeno
Astral_Dono
Bisma
MagicPotatoplz
Midreus
Seraphcrim
fggt
Shecas
Prior
tunglam264
Frizz
nzlk
Nymph~
mikuri
Miko Miko Spark
Accidentally
Shai
Winty
That_Wiesel_Guy
wonjoon
Suguri
Phantomhive
PandaRehab
64 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? Empty
PostSubject: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:27 am

Well, CashBreak has taken my soul, and I'd like to salvage what little of it I can, so I'm thinking about giving away my account. I've got a bit of an assortment of derp bots like Derpvis, Mighty Derp Girl, 4 Lutoderps, and other things. I'm sure there are people who would kill to have a Luto squad, but I don't wanna get sucked back into this. So yeah, if it isn't against the rules I'll probably do a lottery or something to pass the baton onto some helpless little player.

Alright, I'm too lazy to assign numbers individually, so if everyone could pick their own number between 1-100, that'd be great. Please make sure no one has taken the number you want before you post it. I'll end the lottery on this coming Wednesday.

A few things I'd like to say in response to you guys.

I've junked 50million bajillion mechas, but I've always kept atleast one of each. I don't keep track of those things too well, so I may have quite a few more than one of a certain silver mecha.
Pikon is my favorite DBZ character
I'll be using the random number generator provided by LXE to pick the number
I may regret doing this later in the future, but I'd regret spending more money on this game a bit more than that. This game may be the start of a gambling habit for me if hasn't already become that haha.

- All alternate accounts have been taken -

- Must meet one of the following in order to prevent alternate account spammers -
- In game rank of at least 20
- Minimum post count of 50
- Join date of at least 1 day prior to the start of the lottery
Players who have already claimed a number and do not meet these requirements I may reconsider after they PM me.
- Current list of called numbers -

I decided to post the names since we have a pair who claimed the same number. The original claimer is the former, and I'd like to ask the latter to change their number. I'll keep this here and updated every so often so it'll be easy to keep track of whether or not you accidentally picked a number that's already claimed.
Spoiler:

Last edited by PandaRehab on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:31 am

Gib it to me
pm pls sir
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:43 am

Are any of the Lutos tuned, and if yes, how so?

Acutely interested in trying a tuned Luto, I don't think I'd want to keep the account though (unless I ended up really liking her).
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: free stuff pl0x   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:50 am

I want Ivis! Give it to me pl0x! #em3
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:58 am

>Luto
yes please
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:02 am

>only listing melee

do you have anything that is like, actually fun? Like a renny lop or an aila?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 am

Would you mind taking a screenshot of your garage? o:

'Cause I'm interested too. :3
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 am

Suguri wrote:
Are any of the Lutos tuned, and if yes, how so?

Acutely interested in trying a tuned Luto, I don't think I'd want to keep the account though (unless I ended up really liking her).

Spoiler:

I'll let you hop on and give her a try if you want

Other robits of interest:
2x Elisalotte (Old poopy version. I was actually going to quit the night of the patch for the new one, and I told myself the only thing that could make me stay is a new Elisa, Ouka, or Connie.)
Aila
2x Connie
Feng Mei HW
4x Feng Meit Tao
3x Persenachia (I'd like to point out that these are all of the golds from Sword gara that I have a million of, including the four Lutos. All I wanted was Sylvia, and I got none. Apparently CB doesn't like the fact that I'm in love with Elisa.)
Thoarla Callisto
2x Illumis
Illumis Q
2x Pepo Pucci Torte
Pepo Pucci Candy
2x Lily Eve. 1 HD(38 fly, 33 tec, 2x high shooter, not fully tuned) 1 reg
Lily Rain Le Reve
4x Melfi HEART
3x Mialy Type.X
Mialy Type.H
Rouche Mode.R
Patty Lop
Renny Lop
Renny Lop Acro
Ravi
Kagura
Fluene
2x Squidol Girl EV
Katalina BG NEXT
Ragna Barrett
Ilgryps
Misty Hollow VOID

I believe that sums up nearly all of my gold bots. I don't wanna go through the silvers. There's enough fagjacks to alpha all of Africa though.
Back to top Go down
Accidentally
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:21 am

I place my fuck yes please here.
Back to top Go down
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

Other / Decline to state Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 am

Usually I lurk and stalk the forums but....
I would love this. Always wanted to try out Kagura (But I get Momiji instead), and use Lily EVE.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 am

Wow. Just wow.

If you're giving that away, I really hope I'm getting lucky. xD
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 am

Biggest money dump of my life. What's worse is that I have a friend with even more stuff than me. His expense on this game is still a mystery to me. Maybe I was able to make a paycheck for all 4 of the CS team or whatever it is in there.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:44 am

I'd like it, some bots I don't have and that I'd like to try Smile
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 am

I also have a few alts from those silly beginner HU cubes. I'll just give these out to whoever claims them first.

Pepo Pucci
Kuten
Lala Ricotte
Squidol Girl EV
Toybox Girl BG
Schoolgirl Crimrose
C.S
Ion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:59 am

gib ion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 am

Please give me Squidol Girl.
;3
I'll share this with Astral. ;3
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 am

*mother of account*

it's so scary to think how many buck you spend here, I haven't even pay one cent to buy rt for this game
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:10 am

I hope you don't plan to do a claim first for your main considering people are asleep and stuff. xD

Also, got too many alts already so. ; _ ;

I'll claim the Pepo Pucci if it's the normal one for Potato though. c3:
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:28 am

i'd love the main account. So much potential.
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:34 am

PandaRehab wrote:
Currently asleep. I have to be up in 4 hours for my 11 hour shift o_e. Please leave ideas for how I should go about this lottery so I may consider them when I'm in my right mind again.

Since no one has provided any ideas because they're too busy going 'gib acc pls',
You pick a number between 1 to 1,000(or 10,000, or 100,000 whatever floats your boat), everyone PMs you 1 number to guess, closest one to the number you chose wins.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:42 am

I'D like CS account if you don't mind Smile
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:45 am

nzlk wrote:
PandaRehab wrote:
Currently asleep. I have to be up in 4 hours for my 11 hour shift o_e. Please leave ideas for how I should go about this lottery so I may consider them when I'm in my right mind again.

Since no one has provided any ideas because they're too busy going 'gib acc pls',
You pick a number between 1 to 1,000(or 10,000, or 100,000 whatever floats your boat), everyone PMs you 1 number to guess, closest one to the number you chose wins.
I thought about that too, but Idk, kinda a boring way to do it.
Though it's probably one of the fairest way to do things like these.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 am

assign each person a number. First person who wants the account would be 1. Second would be 2, third would be 3, etc, etc.

http://www.random.org/

PM the winner the details.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 am

Gimme Lilys #em5
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 am

NO ME I ASKED FIRST #em5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?   There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there? Empty

Back to top Go down

There's no problem with me giving away my account here, is there?
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next