Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?

Go down 
+29
Prior
manaka_junpei
LazyStevz
Seraphcrim
Leriel
Axanael
boytitan2
JinNJuice
GammaFox
Mie
Stickboy
Nymph~
Shai
zerocl
Phantomhive
MagicPotatoplz
Tuskin
mikuri
Zwiebel Force
CapeMike
dsp
Winty
Yokura
That_Wiesel_Guy
Relict?
reVelske
Suguri
Tashunu
Hakulei Leimu
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hakulei Leimu
Hakulei Leimu

Female Posts : 38

Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  Empty
PostSubject: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Feels good to be useless, right? Still, all the "Thank you!" makes me feel warm inside.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:37 pm

It's not a useless role, only useless when your allies don't get the heals you are giving out. Support is more laid back than dealing with the vicious fags at the front, though sometimes they come and take you from the back.

Back on topic, Medic is a good role to keep the match going faster, because with no medic, injured allies will be less likely to keep the pressure on the opposite team and same goes for the other team.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:44 pm

A team with a healer is going to roll over a team without one nine times out of ten.

There's only two times a healer is actually detrimental:

1. When using a repair bit and the people huddled under it aren't watching for incoming threats like FC/melee/Eve/othercrowdcontrolbothere and half your team ends up dying to one assault

2. Backline healers that people keep retreating to; no offensive line means the enemy team is free to push you all the way back and spawncamp you.

Though that doesn't really answer the thread topic; I love playing healing roles in all sorts of games, it's just the times it's more useful for me to be a medic than playing one of my offensive bots (with the exception of melfi) are quite rare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:45 pm

No, I do not enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Boring most of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:05 pm

No, but I'm glad whenever someone is willing to take up said role.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Nice and chilled, I enjoy it... that is, unless you have a team of spineless and dickless twats, times like those you can only wish you brought your combat bots to do what your chickenshit team couldn't do in a million years.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:12 pm

reVelske wrote:
Nice and chilled, I enjoy it... that is, unless you have a team of spineless and dickless twats, times like those you can only wish you brought your combat bots to do what your chickenshit team couldn't do in a million years.

So like seventy percent of all games.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:17 pm

I don't like being near-dead people's meatshield
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:25 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Then put a shield up ._.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:26 pm

reVelske wrote:

this. I quite enjoy supporting but its pointless if I am more helpful as an offensive player When 80% of my team is farming trees
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:28 pm

i enjoy playing melfi.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Tashunu wrote:
That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Then put a shield up ._.

?

Have you never been used as a scapegoat while playing as medic?

People in CBen usually just let their SUP teammates get wrecked.

"They're expendable," they say. "We're more important," they say.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:37 pm

to be fair, I am more important than most of you.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Relict? wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Make that 90% and we have a deal. Yes people still lose even with the ultra buff from rone/orin/fluene+lala. That's how bad
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:58 pm

dsp wrote:
Relict? wrote:
reVelske wrote:

Make that 90% and we have a deal. Yes people still lose even with the ultra buff from rone/orin/fluene+lala. That's how bad

;A;

Never going to have motivation to tune SUPs.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:02 pm

I've actually had the opposite, supports blow me away into enemies ._.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Tashunu wrote:
I've actually had the opposite, supports blow me away into enemies ._.

That's rather unfortunate.

Guess it works both ways.

Teamwork in CBen is nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:13 pm

My -only- fully tuned bot(whom is also 1 of only 2 lv 10 bots I have) is, of course, Kanzen Pulsycait, a Jammer/Healer Sup bot...it's not meant for frontline action... and to be honest, I prefer sitting in the back as i heal allies and derp arts into next week.... :]

....c'mon, someone, back me up here! <_<
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:22 pm

I enjoy playing Melfi/Regina/(Rone). I also enjoy to deny heals for cunt sniffers.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 pm

I heal part-time with my Squidol-Girl for fun.
I also have a Regina in the making.

Would love to heal with original Pepo but locked bits.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:57 pm

CapeMike wrote:
My -only- fully tuned bot(whom is also 1 of only 2 lv 10 bots I have) is, of course, Kanzen Pulsycait, a Jammer/Healer Sup bot...it's not meant for frontline action... and to be honest, I prefer sitting in the back as i heal allies and derp arts into next week.... :]

....c'mon, someone, back me up here! <_<

I like playing SUP.

Melfi or double Baculus or Fluene or Sigma Clock. It really is fun!

I just find it frustrating when no one has the huevos. When the guy playing ART gets fuckin' leadership, that means punks are too busy farming in the back.

So I prefer playing ART more than SUP, unfortunately. I don't have to rely on teammates. Fits into my style of play more.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Relict? wrote:
I just find it frustrating when no one has the huevos. When the guy playing ART gets fuckin' leadership, that means punks are too busy farming in the back.
So what does this mean then c3:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Suguri wrote:
Relict? wrote:
So what does this mean then c3:

Spoiler:

This means that your team are eunuchs since the SUP has the crown of attention.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 pm

it might mean the enemy has a brain to take out the healer, but thats giving them too much credit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?    Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy playing as a medic support?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next