Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enjoy your broken update tomorrow

Go down 
+14
DarkChuky
zerocl
Valkyrie
Relict?
Prior
Zwiebel Force
Fireflywater
MagicPotatoplz
rei_hunter
Akhenderson
fggt
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
Unknownmecha
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknownmecha

Enjoy your broken update tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:05 am

I don't play or spend money on this game anymore (its been almost 8 months now), but since I was browsing onlinegamer and this come up in the news feed here:
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/201207180052/

Enjoy your broken update tomorrow 2 Enjoy your broken update tomorrow 1

Also Enjoy your "Refine" update
Enjoy your broken update tomorrow 6

"Refine"
also brings mega garapon, so now you can collect your herp and derp robots while feeling like an idiot for not waiting.

Anyway, stay classy Cyberstep!

Last edited by Unknownmecha on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:08 am

Unknownmecha wrote:
I don't play or spend money on this game, but since I was browsing onlinegamer and this come up in the news feed here:
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/201207180052/

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also Enjoy your "Refine" update
Spoiler:
>Bunny next to her
So cute #em5 I'm too poor to gara one
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 am

They say that it's 3 garas, not 1 mega gara.
Back to top Go down
Unknownmecha

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:17 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Never said it was only one :/
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:20 am

I cant see the meaning of refine gara, didnt they appear quite often in weekly?

Unknownmecha wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Unknownmecha wrote:

"Refine"
also brings mega garapon,
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:24 am

Let's see here...
New gara characters include Firuune Afetto (Filune Afetto if I were to make an english name.) and Irumisu (Ilmis?) Ilmis is lady lotsaguns, while Filune is another Rona/Orin knockoff.

EDIT: I forgot to mention what their features were. Ilmis gets big freakin' missiles. Filune can buff up wonder bit guage (probably. It says something about buffing up wonder bits. It might just increase the strength of wonder bits which would be freakin' awesome.) and she gets shell supply. (so now if you get her, there is almost no reason to use shell supply chibis.) Another thing is there apparently is a special effect if Rone, Orin and Filune all play their instruments (all charge wonder bits) together.

Also in the same gara, Mialy (AGAIN) and Shino Exroad get a new type of weapon for themselves. (Seriously, Mialy gets a lot of unneeded love)

First 300 to get Filune get her card. AND DEAR GOD THE SAMPLE DOESNT MAKE HER LOOK LEWD!

3 new garapons are called the "Refine Garapons." Which I guess I'm going to assume have characters that are nerfed/buffed.

20% off summer sale on all items to 8/23, does not apply to garapon. (Typical)

easy to understand Uc, EXP, Drop rate x1.5.

and then the already issued balance changes. They haven't explained what the balance changes are going to be so now I'm getting skeptical because knowing CS and me being a rather cynical person, it'll be really light nerfs that no one will be happy about.

Last edited by Akhenderson on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknownmecha

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:26 am

tggt wrote:
I cant see the meaning of refine gara, didnt they appear quite often in weekly?

Unknownmecha wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Unknownmecha wrote:

"Refine"
also brings mega garapon,
I said it brings it, never said ' "Refine" bring Only mega garapon' or 'brings only one mega garapon'

But if you feel like I made a mistake, its fine by me.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:32 am

Akhenderson wrote:

Also in the same gara, Mialy (AGAIN) and Shino Exroad get a new type of weapon for themselves. (Seriously, Mialy gets a lot of unneeded love)

Where the heck u read this?

It only says she relates to mialy(something abt mialy's tech). Cant even see which part mentions Shino.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:33 am

tggt wrote:
Akhenderson wrote:

Where the heck u read this?

It only says she relates to mialy(something abt mialy's tech). Cant even see which part mentions Shino.
"その他のラインナップでは新たな武装へと換装した「ミアリー」や「シノ・イクスロード」が登場いたします!アップデート後にはぜひ、彼女たちの新たな魅力をチェックしてみてくださいね!"
Right under the sample picture is where I read it
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:48 am

Didnt notice tat

Inb4 Shino w/o exoskeleton D:
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 am

Eh... still RT Content that needs money to get................ not worth it imo. If i wanted a Loli Gunner, PSO2 is where its at.

But eh, if theyve got something good for casual players.... I'll bite it.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 am

Not interested in anything but the support (and only for her support, because I don't really like her design) and the Mega Garas(?).

I'm coming for you Pepo!... ;_; And Icy... and Fia... I hope they're all in the same Gara.

And I've got a feeling this Mialy is going to be moar OP than the original.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Time to invade Daily...
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
Another thing is there apparently is a special effect if Rone, Orin and Filune all play their instruments (all charge wonder bits) together.
I always expected a feature like that to be implemented. To bad there will be only 2 people who actually got these bots :/

All of this is awesome - Oh wait? Did I read "Garapwn"? Oh nvm.
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:05 pm

I find it funny that people are surprised / mad about stuff like this almost every time new moes come out.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Moes induce rage, mang. It's a force of nature.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Ohey, it's the rumored 3rd musician. Don't worry, you're only near 2 months late |:<

I somehow do not care for the new gara, unless the mod have interesting features/abilities/whatever you want me to call it
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:21 pm

>inb4 they forgot the balance updates with new moesluts
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:44 pm

7/19 Update CS Logic:
- We Nerf the current OP
- We give new OPs... ppls will add more RT.
- Problem no RT users?

xD! (nothing new, no surprise at all... lets wait for tomorrow, we will cry or lol)

At least I will be able to use Eris without ppls crying because they die.. and if they do I will spam, don't worry, Eris was nerfed!!!
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
7/19 Update CS Logic:
- We Nerf the current OP
- Problem no RT users?

xD! (nothing new, no surprise at all... lets wait for tomorrow, we will cry or lol)

At least I will be able to use Eris without ppls crying because they die.. and if they do I will spam, don't worry, Eris was nerfed!!!
There's a difference between being nerfed and nerfed until balanced.
For example, Eris's sword's force could be lowered by 1. It's still a nerf, but it still doesn't make it balanced by any means.
You can still say, "Eris was nerfed, therefore, you should stop crying," but the very slim marginal difference makes your argument weak.

Of course, this is just me being cynical of cyberstep and also a criticism of your childish behavior over other childish people (Only if they give no valid reasoning to argue in the first place).
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Cyberstep's pretty great at overdoing buffs/nerfs, I wouldn't be too skeptical. Look at how badly cards and lasers got it.

What I'd be more skeptical about is how the next set of bots being released tomorrow are.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 pm

You know what would be funny?

if they actually buffed all the aforementioned bots
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Inb4 FC nerf:

Seraph Nova loses homing, becomes main weapon

HS Novas
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Inb4 FC nerf:

Seraph Nova loses homing, becomes main weapon

HS Novas

Inb4 nova removal and CS buffs the wings to have 6 or 9 ammo
Wing spam alpha race.

Or air type hati machine tackle.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
7/19 Update CS Logic:
- We Nerf the current OP
- Problem no RT users?

There's a difference between being nerfed and nerfed until balanced.
For example, Eris's sword's force could be lowered by 1. It's still a nerf, but it still doesn't make it balanced by any means.
You can still say, "Eris was nerfed, therefore, you should stop crying," but the very slim marginal difference makes your argument weak.

Of course, this is just me being cynical of cyberstep and also a criticism of your childish behavior over other childish people (Only if they give no valid reasoning to argue in the first place).

if they just reduce the foce by 1.. I will still spaming that ... but it will be sarcasm and trolling!!!

but I really want a good nerf (more balance in the game.. but to do if for real I would add like 10 more to the nerf list)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your broken update tomorrow   Enjoy your broken update tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoy your broken update tomorrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next