Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serious Medic Potential...

Go down 
+19
NotZetsubou
Kirika
R3MSpecter
Aurum_Sol
IAmTheGuy
Mie
blead
Rinrin
fhoeng
CapeMike
bippusuta
God is a Cat Girl
Nerf
Arti
Melencholy
Courius
xzpwnz
Akhenderson
AlkaidStar
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

Male Posts : 657

Serious Medic Potential... Empty
PostSubject: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:45 am

Listen....After Checking the New Year's Gara....

i just seen the MediGer Bots......

sure,,its kinda LOOKED useless....BUT wait...what that locked Rod?

thats a Homing MAIN weapon that heal from distance...with 300 Range(sniper range), 300 SPD(fast)
and 20 ammo..sure the ammo is few...BUT with 3 Slot....right.....tune it and it wont be a problem...

THEN imagine combining medic bot with BOTH MediGer Rod AND Medi Aide AM Healing Injection........

See what i meant now?...

Seriously...Geez...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alkanidraw.blogspot.com
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:52 am

We've seen that the rod heals 60HP per shot.
That being tested, the rod effectively heals 1200 health, more than an untuned melfi can heal with her arrows.
However, equipping this and medi inj ams would make you very susceptible to anything if you don't have an internal core or weapon to rely on. But it's safe to say that the rod is incredibly useful.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:59 am

Okay
Not like I'll ever be using a support with these amount of idiots around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:19 am

Ask CapeMike, he's the support pro.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:50 am

i tought no Healer in CBEN...

but yea, strap that medinger AM2 on any support bot you like and see yourself being most wanted in room hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:31 am

O_O that mean EXTRA SCORE...with leadership! yay!...if u can survive...
still i seen ppl getting 1st only by support score...
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:42 pm

Must..Get..a..MediGer Bot for that Homing Main Weapon.. T-T

I WILL BECOME THE SUPREME MEDIC OF ALL TIME!

(Hai Guys, I'm back. xD)
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:46 pm

All the weapons that are intended for use on allies have powerful homing, Melancholy
Back to top Go down
Melencholy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Melencholy

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Arti wrote:
All the weapons that are intended for use on allies have powerful homing, Melancholy

Oh right >_<. I thought you were talking about the Healing Bits >_< My bad.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:24 pm

D;? loxd? Are you sure its locked? Last i checked the arm it's joined to is removable hurr~

I'm with xz on sup. I spent a few games playing heals and miki rushes... dies rushes dies rushes dies... 6k cost. 30% of the people even took advantange of the heals. I never died once got a frag or two some games.... and watched my br die and got stuck in 10-20 on the ranking. Y U SO BROKE SCORING!? WHY!?!?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:56 pm

The Staff is looked to the AM, but the AM is removable.

Well, the AM gives +2wlk, which is nice if you want a sup with high wlk.
The other parts can be good to other bots, but there's better options. (the HD seems to have nice stats for melee/whatever that needs high tgh, if you don't have a better HD)

Personally, the bot is still useless for me.
But remember when everyone wanted Medi Aide's AM? No one uses it anymore. Well, this AM is actually better since you get 6 slots, not 3. Meaning you can tune the AM with stats, and the staff with supply tunes.
What makes the bot useless for me is that my sups use 2 guns + 1 internal. :/
WBG to farm trees and alpha strike against lnds for bigger stunning chance, tuned Handy zooka to defend against airs, internal for whatever it does, though usually it's a jammer weapon. So there is no space for the staff, since it would make me lose 1 weapon, which in turn would limit what I could do.

Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:01 pm

It's just another good choice for all ma Bugsies out there. The advantage it has over Melfi is that a Bugsy with Bazooka/the new Elme HD/Heal Rod is actually an offensive threat. Medi Aid INJ arm is just all around trash and nowhere near comparable.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:04 pm

LXE wrote:

Flattery, of course, will get you everywhere.... Wink

But seriously, I wish I -had- a MediAideInj or this arm everyone's talking about...or some Rt to roll.... <_<;

Getting a decent score with a Support bot generally isn't gonna happen; you rarely see a Sup bot on the frontlines unless it's a hopping Bugsy, and I've not seen one of those in ages, myself...Sigma Clocks and Pulsardios typically dominate the Jammer awards, but pay for it by usually becoming a liability either when/if their internal ammo runs out or at short range....

Still working on my planned 'Pulsycait 3.0' build...just need a Pulsardio Gamma Bd to make it happen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:05 pm

bippusuta wrote:
It's just another good choice for all ma Bugsies out there. The advantage it has over Melfi is that a Bugsy with Bazooka/the new Elme HD/Heal Rod is actually an offensive threat. Medi Aid INJ arm is just all around trash and nowhere near comparable.

I actually forgot that I got that UC HD on the gara as well.

What is the damage type of the stars?

CapeMike wrote:
LXE wrote:

Flattery, of course, will get you everywhere.... Wink

But seriously, I wish I -had- a MediAideInj or this arm everyone's talking about...or some Rt to roll.... <_<;

Getting a decent score with a Support bot generally isn't gonna happen; you rarely see a Sup bot on the frontlines unless it's a hopping Bugsy, and I've not seen one of those in ages, myself...Sigma Clocks and Pulsardios typically dominate the Jammer awards, but pay for it by usually becoming a liability either when/if their internal ammo runs out or at short range....

Still working on my planned 'Pulsycait 3.0' build...just need a Pulsardio Gamma Bd to make it happen! Very Happy

Regina and Melfi can go to the front lines, but not to the front of the front line if you get what I mean.
The problem is that almost no one does it. I've seen Mie on the front with Melfi a few times, and damn it hurts, because while Mie is on the front, you can see... Him? Her? I dunno.
Sometimes I take my Regina to the front to fish some arts or even airs that are camping on the ledges.

But this is bots from gara, not the best example.
The only problem that I see with shop Berrl is that her AMs doesn't have as much ammo? Like 50? And not as easy to use?
So you rarely see someone using them besides a couple of people using... Tarantulic? Something like that, with her AMs.
I somehow never got a Berrl with removable AMs, so I never did anything with those AMs.

Going back to Melfi and Regina.
When the mega gara was around, you could see some of them, but now that it ended, I can go for hours without seeing 1 of them. :/
If people won't use 2 good sups like those, will they use this new AM? Neutral

And I'd gladly give you my Inj AM since I don't use it anyway. Or even 1 of my Pulsardio Sigmas, even though he's not that good and what you want is Gamma. But hey! Maybe the parts would be useful, or not.
But unfortunately we can't trade those things anyway.

Back to top Go down
AlkaidStar
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
AlkaidStar

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:20 am

well, im just speculating its MEDIC-ness Effectiveness.... still isnt a bot with both AM can rake sup score (and keep everybody else alive) when supported with other type
and 'AHEM teamwork' ? (not that i expect in CBEN)...
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 am

So... anyone use it in epoch yet?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 am

great for teamfight/tourney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:07 am

dont see a medi arm / staff combo being too viable.
or even staff / staff ...

just as medi arm / medi arm wasn't.

to stay alive almost any healing sup bot in any type of metagame, you need at least one wep that can at least scare someone away, slow/burn, or do enough dmg that you can finish off someone with low hp ... at least from my perspective playing Sup in meta. (non offensive.. mind you ie: nicole, etc)

not to mention, medi arm takes a while to heal someone. why would you use that over your staff in the other arm?

supply tune your arm, and put burner or zooka or w/e in the other to remain a threat / have def capabilites.... and add mobility then ??? then heal then ??? then profit.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:15 am

It's not that hard to fight with a sup, only need more mobility. =_=
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 am

Geminion R + Staff + Handy + New Elme head + Repair bit + 2 eiw + hop + 35 wlk + Broad radar.

Problem is no guard cart and 10 tgh. Oh, and no balanced str/tec.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I've seen Mie on the front with Melfi a few times, and damn it hurts, because while Mie is on the front, you can see... Him? Her? I dunno.

her Embarassed

But yea, for me, Melfi will always be an offensive healer (the best imo), especially for rushes.
People just need to realize that sometimes it's not only arrow rain spam... you can run out of ammo so fast ;;
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
IAmTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Regina is still the queen of healing.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Mie wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I've seen Mie on the front with Melfi a few times, and damn it hurts, because while Mie is on the front, you can see... Him? Her? I dunno.

her Embarassed

But yea, for me, Melfi will always be an offensive healer (the best imo), especially for rushes.
People just need to realize that sometimes it's not only arrow rain spam... you can run out of ammo so fast ;;
Spoiler:

And oops, I wrote can instead of can't.

One of the reasons that made me want Melfi even more (and never got her in the end), is that you can be offensive with her and get a pretty good score. And sword rain is pretty good since it's kinda like a jammer weapon, though it doesn't inflict any other status besides stun and make the enemy do that little jump, which is pretty great.

I actually never noticed if you have any other weapon?
Since I never got Melfi, I never really bothered in seeing what would be a good build for her, but Handy zooka seems to go well with almost everything.

And the best part of arrow rain is that you can just hide and hit people no matter what is in front of you. XDDD
Most of the time I know where you are hiding, but since I'm using an art, trying to attack you pretty much equals being attacked by a bunch of enemies. If was using melee or maybe air, I'd risk it, but as seeing as arts are slower and my arts usually have railguns... XDD

Mega gara brought a bunch of useless Melfis (damn you lucky people who doesn't even use her anymore).
They would either rush and ignore people with almost no hp, even though they just spawned, so they had ammo, or they would stay on the back and do nothing more than spam arrows even when people had full hp, and then beg for ammo (something that I saw Reginas doing as well, do nothing but spam circle as soon as they could, and then beg for ammo). But now I rarely see any Melfis, again.

Now going back to this new bot.
The staff has 1 problem that Melfi could deal with at some extend.
The staff's interval won't let you use any weapon for a bit. Meaning if you don't have a sub weapon, which Melfi has, you will be defenseless for a bit. Another problem is that sub weapons for sup are either melee or... Meh, not much.
Unless you use a bot like Geminion R or Pulsardio (which doesn't help you all that much if it's a melee that is coming to attack you), you will be restricted to not have a sub, or lose a main weapon like Handy zook to equip melee or gravity gun (calc says it's sub).

IMO, I'd use Geminion R with this staff. Which I might actually do.
Staff to heal, handy for anti-air (though it won't be tuned. D;), Elme something HD to farm and even attack, internal to slow down attackers.
It might not work, but damn it sounds like a Pandora's box.

The only problem that I have with Regina (besides her draw gun not dragging some people even when it's hitting and even damaging them), is that her bind is kinda hard to use.
If the enemy is moving it rarely ever works, so you have to wait or time it so it works (I'm still working on the timing).
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:57 pm

I think the most potential this am gives is to give it to bots that have internal weapons such as the Elme HD to farm for items.
Another way is to give this to a bot with Growing Wonder so that repair bits come by much more faster such as Medi Aide or High Priestol.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Mie wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

her Embarassed

Spoiler:

And oops, I wrote can instead of can't.

One of the reasons that made me want Melfi even more (and never got her in the end), is that you can be offensive with her and get a pretty good score. And sword rain is pretty good since it's kinda like a jammer weapon, though it doesn't inflict any other status besides stun and make the enemy do that little jump, which is pretty great.

I actually never noticed if you have any other weapon?
Since I never got Melfi, I never really bothered in seeing what would be a good build for her, but Handy zooka seems to go well with almost everything.

And the best part of arrow rain is that you can just hide and hit people no matter what is in front of you. XDDD
Most of the time I know where you are hiding, but since I'm using an art, trying to attack you pretty much equals being attacked by a bunch of enemies. If was using melee or maybe air, I'd risk it, but as seeing as arts are slower and my arts usually have railguns... XDD

Mega gara brought a bunch of useless Melfis (damn you lucky people who doesn't even use her anymore).
They would either rush and ignore people with almost no hp, even though they just spawned, so they had ammo, or they would stay on the back and do nothing more than spam arrows even when people had full hp, and then beg for ammo (something that I saw Reginas doing as well, do nothing but spam circle as soon as they could, and then beg for ammo). But now I rarely see any Melfis, again.

I like how the rain works well against hoppers ಥ‿ಥ well, I'm not counting the dmg, but how it helps air and melee to catch dem hoppers.
I also find kinda funny how stun regain heals you more than the hp you lost ( ̄□ ̄;)

And about the weapons, I used to have handy zook on my Melfi yea, but I noticed how good her bow can be to attack and support the team (  ̄ー ̄) so now I only use handy magnum to farm once I'm out of ammo (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I want more arrows and stats (⌒▽⌒)

But uh, sometimes you don't usually have places to hide, or even if you do, you don't have enough range to reach the enemy with the rain (・A・)it sux because her tgh is low ( ´Д`) at least, mine is.

Like many poepl say, why would you want to be healer in this game? (つ ̄ ³ ̄)つ Nobody cares about healers... that's why sometimes I go with burst fire bit and heal my team in the front line.
CB community makes it so hard to heal too lol 2/3 of my heals doesn't register ヽ(゜ヮ。)ノ they keep running.. yet they are still asking for heals ┐(´ー`)┌
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Medic Potential...   Serious Medic Potential... Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious Medic Potential...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next