Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ivis High Glad in CVX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

Ivis High Glad in CVX Empty
PostSubject: Ivis High Glad in CVX   Ivis High Glad in CVX EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:22 am

Does the High gladiator range increase still apply to Ivis HD when her Crimson Veil X is activated? Similarly does this apply to Ivis Reine as well when her Sapphire Veil is activated?

I'm wondering about this because from my previous experiences, glad tunes don't give bonus to vanguard series when their power gain is activated...
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Ivis High Glad in CVX   Ivis High Glad in CVX EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:22 am

Moved to a more appropriate section.

EDIT: Yes, it should still apply. I don't see why it wouldn't at least.
Also, whenever I tune Grapplers on my Vanguards when their power gain is on, their travel speed slows considerably - I don't think that travel speed would be unaffected for gladiators then.
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: Ivis High Glad in CVX   Ivis High Glad in CVX EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:52 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Moved to a more appropriate section.

EDIT: Yes, it should still apply. I don't see why it wouldn't at least.
Also, whenever I tune Grapplers on my Vanguards when their power gain is on, their travel speed slows considerably - I don't think that travel speed would be unaffected for gladiators then.

Thnx for the quick reply.

Embarrassingly, this is my second time posting in the wrong section Crying or Very sad . I'm just too used to chatting up in the general sections of forums.
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ivis High Glad in CVX   Ivis High Glad in CVX EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Silvraph wrote:
I'm wondering about this because from my previous experiences, glad tunes don't give bonus to vanguard series when their power gain is activated...

Not this shit again. Glad tunes do affect speed and range during power gain. The same way grapplers affect negatively on speed and range.
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Ivis High Glad in CVX   Ivis High Glad in CVX EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:18 pm

/dev/random wrote:
Silvraph wrote:

Not this shit again. Glad tunes do affect speed and range during power gain. The same way grapplers affect negatively on speed and range.
High Gladiator does not affect Fencer at all (grapplers do however)
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13727801
There is 0 difference in distance, if there is a difference in speed it's negligible.
There is a possibility that it only affects the tracking range, and if that is measured from the bot then it would still work thanks to the long reach, but this is definitely not true for all weapons (Jikun LG for best example).

I assume it does work for Axer because many people have been using that. Don't know about Lancer.
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Ivis High Glad in CVX   Ivis High Glad in CVX EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:59 pm

VeryMelon wrote:

High Gladiator does not affect Fencer at all (grapplers do however)
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13727801
There is 0 difference in distance, if there is a difference in speed it's negligible.
There is a possibility that it only affects the tracking range, and if that is measured from the bot then it would still work thanks to the long reach, but this is definitely not true for all weapons (Jikun LG for best example).

I assume it does work for Axer because many people have been using that. Don't know about Lancer.

It's hard to tell if there's any difference in distance between the vanguard with 2*slow and the 2*slow+hglad one. The camera is at a different zoom, which makes comparing distances trickier, and we're trying to distinguish a measly 10% difference.
To test it properly you'd need 2 or 3 hglad and same zoom recording/screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Ivis High Glad in CVX   Ivis High Glad in CVX EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:06 pm

If you start from the same location with x0 h.glad and x2 h.glad fencer, you'll notice the h.glad one does in fact move about 2~3 bodies further.

It's nowhere near as noticeable on fencer as axer/lancer (who already move far with their melee combo so the increase is quite large) but I know for a fact h.glads affect him.
Back to top Go down
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: Ivis High Glad in CVX   Ivis High Glad in CVX EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:16 pm

/dev/random wrote:
Silvraph wrote:

Ivis High Glad in CVX Auunp3
for emphasis!
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Ivis High Glad in CVX   Ivis High Glad in CVX EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Suguri wrote:
If you start from the same location with x0 h.glad and x2 h.glad fencer, you'll notice the h.glad one does in fact move about 2~3 bodies further.

It's nowhere near as noticeable on fencer as axer/lancer (who already move far with their melee combo so the increase is quite large) but I know for a fact h.glads affect him.
This is kinda weird though, unless the cosmicalc is wrong both the sword and axe have the same range/speed stats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivis High Glad in CVX   Ivis High Glad in CVX Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivis High Glad in CVX
Page 1 of 1